+5
Gil
urbaNRoots
che
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vibe
9 posters

Go down

Official - Clubs have shat themselves from FFP Empty Official - Clubs have shat themselves from FFP

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 pm

I like this hmm
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Official - Clubs have shat themselves from FFP Empty Re: Official - Clubs have shat themselves from FFP

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Well Arsenal and Real Madrid have no fear of FFP

It's more the fact that nothing good is really on the market

Back to top Go down

Official - Clubs have shat themselves from FFP Empty Re: Official - Clubs have shat themselves from FFP

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Not really Vibe, there is just no value simple as.......

Best players wont be allowed to leave unless clubs get insane fee's so its best to just leave it to the summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:31 pm

will be bumping this thread when city sign hazard for 40 mil in the summer Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 pm

che wrote:will be bumping this thread when city sign hazard for 40 mil in the summer Laughing

You will wait 6 months to bump this thread?

:facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Vibe wrote:
che wrote:will be bumping this thread when city sign hazard for 40 mil in the summer Laughing

Yh because club's are going to spend 40 million in April :facepalm: Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Vibe wrote:

Yh because club's are going to spend 40 million in April :facepalm: Laughing

January,February,March,April... Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Chelsea have announced staggering losses of £68million as the pressure mounts for clubs to comply with UEFA's financial fair play rules.

The Blues - who bought Fernando Torres and David Luiz for a combined £75m last January - have posted their results for the year ended June 30, 2011. The figure is down from the previous losses of £70.9m.

Chairman Bruce Buck added: 'The club is focused on complying with the requirements of UEFA's financial fair play regulations while maintaining its ability to challenge for major trophies.

'We would expect this to be reflected in our results for the current financial year.'

The news comes as another blow for the club, which once aimed to be self-sufficient by 2010, according to former chief executive Peter Kenyon.

Chelsea finish the January transfer window having spent £16m on Gary Cahill and Kevin de Bruyne.

Football finance experts believe the fair play rules have contributed to a dramatic slump in spending.

Alan Switzer, director of the sports business group at Deloitte, believes the financial rules - where clubs in European competition will only be allowed to spend what they earn - have played a part in the drop.

He said: 'Financial fair play has definitely had an impact. The 2011/12 season does now count towards the UEFA rules and that will be part of the consideration which clubs will be giving to any transfer.

'The likes of Chelsea and Manchester City have already been on record as saying they will take it into account in terms of their spending on transfers and wages.'

Chelsea also revealed record group turnover of £222.3m, up from £205.8m thanks to higher receipts from the Champions League and TV money.

Chief executive Ron Gourlay said: 'Achieving a record level of turnover is satisfying given the economic background against which we are operating.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2094476/Chelsea-post-68m-losses.html#ixzz1l46Bc9WL
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm

I like April more than March and Febuary Very Happy

Besides you know what i meant so jog on Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I like April more than March and Febuary Very Happy

Besides you know what i meant so jog on Laughing

You knew what I meant and didn't jog on,why would I jog on,jog on Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

What month does the Summer transfer window close Vibe? :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Gil wrote:What month does the Summer transfer window close Vibe? :facepalm:

I don't know,I just wait for Chelsea to sign a 50 million quid flop,that's how I usually know it's over Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:27 pm

:bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Maybe it isn't FFP. Maybe European clubs have actually gotten some sense. Why sell your best player in the middle of the season or buy a player that is cup tied? Why over pay for a player that you certainly would know won't cost so much in the June - August transfer window? Who knows, maybe good sense has finally prevailed for these clubs...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Vibe wrote:
Gil wrote:What month does the Summer transfer window close Vibe? :facepalm:

I don't know,I just wait for Chelsea to sign a 50 million quid flop,that's how I usually know it's over Laughing
My god :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

This thread is awesome.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down