Bear
REWB
the xcx
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
49 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 5 Empty Re: Hazard: "I am going to England"

Post by sportsczy Fri May 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Neither have problems. City is going to sell two of Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko. Man U is getting rid of Berbatov and probably Nani. One of Rio or Vidic will be sold to imo. Should sell Evra too lol. With Young, Hazard, Valencia and Welbeck, they have the wings covered. Going to be a busy summer for both these teams.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 5 Empty Re: Hazard: "I am going to England"

Post by Lex Fri May 04, 2012 2:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:Man U is getting rid of Berbatov and probably Nani
Lol where'd that one come from?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri May 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Berbatov has been linked with Many Clubs and Ferguson already said that there is a big chance that he would leave in the Summer.
I've heard some rumours about Nani I dont think It's anything though.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri May 04, 2012 3:20 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Berbatov has been linked with Many Clubs and Ferguson already said that there is a big chance that he would leave in the Summer.

as much as Fergie is praised, those are two insanely talented players that he hasn't been able to get the best of :facepalm: i don't care if it's their fault or his, bottom line is that those two guys are amazing in the talent department
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 pm

He's coming to City. He's Mancini's number 1 target.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri May 04, 2012 4:56 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:Berbatov has been linked with Many Clubs and Ferguson already said that there is a big chance that he would leave in the Summer.

as much as Fergie is praised, those are two insanely talented players that he hasn't been able to get the best of :facepalm: i don't care if it's their fault or his, bottom line is that those two guys are amazing in the talent department
Yeah,Fergie :facepalm: especially Berbatov,the guy was the Premiership top scorer last season and he scored 5 goals in 2 consecutive games this season and he's still not starting him.IMO Berbatov is better than Chicharito and Welbeck combined and he's not that far from rooney.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Hazard after the retired philosopher decides to watch a Lille vs Lyon game

"moving to Spain would be like a dream come true, I've always wanted to go there, Barca is my favourite team and i think i am a very meticulous and serious person who can hold 4 water bottles at once taking away some of the burden that Asexis has to suffer, also i usually like to have very good relationships with coaches so i think i can fill the shoes of Keita of being a barometre for Tito when he wants to know how good he is doing... In conclusion i am looking forward to hearing from you, before i talk about the next team/league in the next magazine interview"

Months later...... Hazard joins Wigan...... Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm going to England too but on vacation...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Hazard at Wigan would fight for a CL place in my humble opinion.

Martinez, Al-Habsi, Hazard :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Zealous wrote:Hazard at Wigan would fight for a CL place in my humble opinion.

Mosesadona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Mosesdona :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 04, 2012 5:11 pm

if only the position was based on the second half of a season :sad:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 5:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

if only the position was based on the second half of a season :sad:

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 5 Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 5:14 pm

If positions were based on 2nd half of a season we would be 2nd lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Newcastle and Wigan in Europe :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 04, 2012 10:42 pm

LoveCity wrote:[size=150]Hazard in house hunt as City try and keep hot property interested in Manchester
By Ian Ladyman
PUBLISHED: 22:30, 4 May 2012 | UPDATED: 22:30, 4 May 2012
[/size]

Manchester City have given top summer transfer target Edin Hazard a tour of the property market in the north-west as they look to keep him out of the clutches of neighbours United.

The Barclays Premier League leaders have identified the 21-year-old Lille playmaker as one of the men they want to add to their attacking options ahead of next summer and have been on his trail for the last two months.

Now staff from City have given the young Belgian a tour of the Cheshire commuter belt as they try to get one over on rivals United, who are also in the race - along with Spurs - for Hazard’s signature.

Hazard was at the Etihad Stadium on Monday night as City beat United 1-0 to go top of the Premier League and it is understood that he spent the night in Manchester before he was taken to the swanky enclaves of Alderley Edge and Prestbury to look at houses.

The player has not yet indicated whether he will join City. Rated in the £30million bracket, Hazard’s wage demands are currently causing a problem with City and United both unwilling to put a player of relatively little experience on their very top salary level.

Hazard is also understood to have spoken with Tottenham and is not ruling the London club out as he feels he may get more regular football at White Hart Lane.

If Hazard does eventually sign for City, his arrival may spell the end of Adam Johnson’s time at the club. The England winger has not managed to make the alterations to his lifestyle demanded by City manager Mancini and the club will now listen to offers in the summer.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri May 04, 2012 10:57 pm

to be honest, i believe united have too many wingers already. Even park and giggs no longer play at the wings. Idk why SAF is so obsessed with wingers :[
maybe he's trying too hard to forget ronaldo or something. idk

And hazard sure would cost a ton :S
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Hazard isn't a winger though.

I would label him simply as a forward. He can play attacking midfield or on BOTH wings and he's excellent in both positions.

This year he's been playing as a #10 for Lille. He's good at it because he can dribble, but also thread the needle with great passes as well.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 05, 2012 2:34 am

Should go to City... and bench Nasri.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Sat May 05, 2012 2:48 am

ynwa wrote:Should go to City... and bench Nasri.
Nasri can still get many games. We'd finally have better rotation with our forwards.

We also could afford to rest Silva more often. His form has dipped because we've played him so much and he has a bad ankle that he had surgery on. The problem came back because people like Charlie Adam destroy his ankles every match.

People think Silva has become inconsistent in the second half of the season, but it's not true. He is playing in pain, but he's a fighter.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 am

The problem came back because people like Charlie Adam destroy his ankles every match.

:lol!:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat May 05, 2012 12:05 pm

animal.crackers wrote:Hazard isn't a winger though.

I would label him simply as a forward. He can play attacking midfield or on BOTH wings and he's excellent in both positions.

This year he's been playing as a #10 for Lille. He's good at it because he can dribble, but also thread the needle with great passes as well.

I don't follow french league 1 that much, but based on my knowledge, he was originally a playmaker/AMC/AML with incredible pace/ dribbling ability/passing. However, i doubt that he will fit himself in united as a supporting striker/AMC. Rooney is playing that role for united, as well as pure striker/midfielder when needed.

Hazard would no doubt, cost a big chunk of our pie as well :[
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 05, 2012 12:33 pm

I follow Ligue 1 extensively. Hazard was a winger until this year. With the loss of all the creative midfielders, he was switched to a AM role out of necessity and he's excelling after taking a little bit to adapt.

Dribbling, passing and good pace. He can play both wings and the AM spots very well. I actually think he's at his best attacking in from a wing.

Very unselfish as well. Will almost always make the right decision.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

I want him to replace Kagawa at Dortmund. More firepower for the Kloppo. Too bad they don't have the money, or the pull. Sad
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 05, 2012 1:27 pm

vizkosity wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:Hazard isn't a winger though.

I don't follow french league 1 that much, but based on my knowledge, he was originally a playmaker/AMC/AML with incredible pace/ dribbling ability/passing. However, i doubt that he will fit himself in united as a supporting striker/AMC. Rooney is playing that role for united, as well as pure striker/midfielder when needed.

Hazard would no doubt, cost a big chunk of our pie as well :[
A Vietnamese Manu fan , welcome :bow:
Hazard is pretty overrated at the moment. I'd evaluate him first when he hits a majour league eco smile he is better than any wingers Manu have though ...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat May 05, 2012 3:07 pm

He's overrated anyway.

Lucas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inter locked that ass down. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next