Conte : " We must not limit ourselfs. Formation ? We play 3-3-4.

+3
Lynx100
Cotes
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Conte : " We must not limit ourselfs. Formation ? We play 3-3-4.  Empty Conte : " We must not limit ourselfs. Formation ? We play 3-3-4.

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 am

At the end of the victorious match against Udinese, Antonio Conte, was subjected to questions from reporters in the press room of the Juventus Stadium. TuttoJuve.com fully transcribed the statements of the Juventus coach, released in the conference:

Count, smiling, began talking without waiting for the questions: "If you ask me to rate my players, I give it willingly give you a full 7 to all."

How is Lichtsteiner?
"Well. I mean, tired, very tired. Surely Stephan suffered a little bit this third game, because with two defenders and Pirlo was the only one to do all three games: in Bergamo with Atalanta , with Roma and tonight. But he has done well, I'm happy. And 'release weary, do not take it anymore, was struggling. It' was definitely a change forced to Lichsteiner, however, is fine. "

You were afraid of this game for a reason tactic: you were a little 'more tired because they were coming from the cup match and in a moment more tired you could, as it happened in the beginning-middle of the second half, maybe open spaces to their counterattack . This was one of the things that bother you most?

"Make fair analysis, it was the time when I'm pissed off, pissed off because its fair to say ... early, around 7 ', 7' to 20 'We were very dangerous, for the first time we have been very good to pour into their own half, managing to block any kind of restart and create many opportunities to score goals, finding the goal, but not risking almost never, except for the shot Armero, on a set piece. Udinese in the second half pretty much has not changed one iota his attitude, this is also because Udinese, Udinese is devastating when it has spaces, because he has players leg, has played just waiting for that mistake again, he's got great players, great team, because Armero is a player from a great team player for Christmas is a great team, Floro Flores, who is a player that I had, is a player who could very well be a great team, Isla is a great player from the team, not to mention the absent as Asamoah and Benatia. This also makes it clear why the Udinese at the top, is not that we speak of a miracle, we talk about all the great players who would like to have company. clarifying that, in the second half we were not good because we have continued even in an exaggerated way to bring our midfielders behind the line of the ball, we were not so bright, we were wrong 2:00 to 3:00 support , we gave away the first goal, we were giving the second, when Christmas has pulled out. And after I changed a moment, saw the time, I tried to balance the discussion a little bit in midfield, not losing effectiveness in the attack ' entry Marchisio Marchisio is a unique player because from this point of view, you can give help in midfield, but also gives you the quality in attack, with an assist or a goal. Fortunately it went well, then I think But the game was serene until the end, despite the team having last paid a little 'tired'.

From here you meet in Milan-Juve teams who have fallen behind in the standings. AC Milan Lazio, Udinese and Napoli. Do you think it could be a decisive month?

"Look, we must try to do with the'oggi ', trying to win, we won today and we have a direct encounter against Udinese to six points. Our goal is to stay in upper tiers of the rankings, the goal of the Champions League and try to keep as high as possible. The higher mean can not set limits. We will game to game, every game becomes crucial for us, critical. I did congratulate the guys for the performance, but I've already told them to think the game against Parma on Tuesday, a conclusive commitment for us. We need to give continuity. I am very happy because in this 'three days' in these three games in a week they played all the components of the rose and changing the orders of its parts the result is not changed. This is something that I liked a lot, it means that there is a great response from everyone, there is room for all, the 'it is important that we continue to work as we are working with high availability, with great sacrifice, trying to throw your heart over the obstacle, as we did today in some moments. "

The three defense, as he is doing quite well, is a provision that pull out from time to time against any opponent, or it can become a more ...
"Look, this is a team that I think, also for the characteristics of players, with a brush as the speech of the three. In the end, I hear of 5-3-2, but if we really want to keep the numbers, I see it more like a 3-3-4, with three central defenders, three midfielders and two outside of that rise next to the tips. And 'a solution that is very close to the 4-2-4, because the plays are almost identical. That said, let us not forget also the speech of 4-3-3; again, luck is we both worked and, well, in recent months, and this allows us to change and find the right solution at the right time. "

You can change it in this form only when there is Vucinic. Why?

"Why are we attacking, but Vucinic, who are not external attackers. So Vucinic is fit to make the attacker outside, while we have more difficulty in putting Del Piero on the left or right, we have more difficulty in putting Quagliarella on the left and right , Matri left and right, Borriello tips that ... So we play good neighbors with each other. .. Bravo ... because this is a deduction is not a journalist (he laughs). No, I'm kidding " .

In 3-3-4 Caceres where it can be?

"Caceres may very well be in one of three stations. Caceres we took it because it is a wildcard, and if necessary we can provide an important alternative. Eventually, as the ball is good foot and drives, can also be an alternative, in quotes, Stephan Lichtsteiner, although Stephan I see a lot more offensive than Martin. But he's a player we weighted to take it, we needed a wild card that we solve in quotes many little things that I hope there are during the year. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte : " We must not limit ourselfs. Formation ? We play 3-3-4.  Empty Re: Conte : " We must not limit ourselfs. Formation ? We play 3-3-4.

Post by Cotes Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 am

Good thing Caceres came when he did!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Conte : " We must not limit ourselfs. Formation ? We play 3-3-4.  Empty Re: Conte : " We must not limit ourselfs. Formation ? We play 3-3-4.

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 am

And still people were asking for Cissokho over Caceras...pfft

Bet now they realise the versatility Caceras offers right across the backline.

With Lich tiring, wed be screwed if we went for Cissokho..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:10 am

Lynx100 wrote:And still people were asking for Cissokho over Caceras...pfft

I believe we wanted Cissokho AND Cacares together which is much different then one over the other. Between the 2 we needed Cacares more but i would be all for getting both. And I still stand by it. The more cover we have at LB the better. It would completely finish our defense imo.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 am

Conte is smashing everyone. I love the fact he changes formation and line ups quite abit. Makes watching Juve 20x more exciting to see what he's been planning, the clever, clever man.

P.s anyone else thinks if a fight broke out on the pitch conte would be the first person to get stuck in and throw a punch? Razz
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:10 am

Il Pinguino wrote:

I believe we wanted Cissokho AND Cacares together which is much different then one over the other. Between the 2 we needed Cacares more but i would be all for getting both. And I still stand by it. The more cover we have at LB the better. It would completely finish our defense imo.

Sure more cover for LB the better. At the same time, the mroe cover for CM the better. The more cover for forwards the better. The more cover for GK the better. The argument applies all over the field.

RB: Lich, Caceras
CB: Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Caceras
LB: Caceras, De Ceglie, Chiellini

Were set for defense this season. Maybe next season with CL, we could use one more. But not now. Not unless theres an injury.

We dont have money to burn.

The area that needs most reinforcements this transfer period now that Caceras is here is CM. Marrone is our only real backup. And maybe Pazienza if you believe hes not on his way out.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 am

Il Pinguino wrote:

Completely agree on that one pinguino

Cassius_Case wrote:Conte is smashing everyone. I love the fact he changes formation and line ups quite abit. Makes watching Juve 20x more exciting to see what he's been planning, the clever, clever man.

P.s anyone else thinks if a fight broke out on the pitch conte would be the first person to get stuck in and throw a punch? Razz

I fear that myself, but again i think he is too clever to do a Mourinho but if someone is dirty enough he might snap.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 pm

I would LOVE to see the money tree you guys have planted in your backyard.

Alright. Meanwhile you 2 go and spend more money on Cissokho even though we have Caceras for now and no CL this season; god forbid one of our starting midfielders gets a long term injury. Then were up shits creek.

Then the discussion will start as to why we dont have the money to buy a real world class midfielders... the Marotta bagging will continue again... we end up singing some chump on loan as an emergency cover while either Caceras or Cissokho is sitting on the bench every game

Jokers.

Have some perspective. 'Completely finishing' our defense is no longer a priority. We need able cover in all positions..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I would much prefer Nain from Cissokho right now. A quality midfielder to rotate in is more important than more depth in defence now we have Caceres.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 pm

I couldnt care less how much money juve spends i only care of how little they spend and i dont get ur cover problem in midfield ???

Last time i checked we have Marrone, Giach, Pazienza and (far fetched) Appelt, and that really should be plenty adding also the likes of Pepe and Caceres could fill in some roles in midfield we should be covered.

I sure aint saying i would want Cissokho over Nainggolan but i want them both
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Having them both would be good but then in the summer we will probably chase a WC player and then when we fail to meet the price, everybody will say how not buying "Insert player here" would have given us enough to buy the WC player. And it's true.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

Sure more cover for LB the better. At the same time, the mroe cover for CM the better. The more cover for forwards the better. The more cover for GK the better. The argument applies all over the field.

RB: Lich, Caceras
CB: Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Caceras
LB: Caceras, De Ceglie, Chiellini

Were set for defense this season. Maybe next season with CL, we could use one more. But not now. Not unless theres an injury.

We dont have money to burn.

The area that needs most reinforcements this transfer period now that Caceras is here is CM. Marrone is our only real backup. And maybe Pazienza if you believe hes not on his way out.
You are right the more cover the better anywhere the better however we do not and have not had proper cover in the fullback positions and if Cissokho or any other LB/RB is free the better. Our main problems defensively the last couple of seasons has been that fullback position and Grosso, De Ceglie and Caceras is hardly adequate cover for LB. Lich is the only one we have on the right next to Caceres. I consider Caceras a straight CB with ability to play the fullback kinda like Chiellini but I would not count on him there in the case of a long term De Ceglie injury. And I'd rather not touch Chiellini i'm happy to have him back in CB. I agree though we could use one more signing in midfield and I would pick up a vice Pirlo. But I do not agree that Caceras solves the defense compleely. One injury to Lich or De Ceglie and we are back to where we started.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Its not true.. if Juve fail to land a wc striker and/or a midfielder or defender its just Juve not willing to caugh up the sums that wc players cost just like the previous 5 years where they sure have spent lots of money but never bought a single wc player... for money that is.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 pm

BoBo wrote:I couldnt care less how much money juve spends i only care of how little they spend both

BAM! Thast the problem right there. You couldnt care less how much money we spend..spoken like a true ignorant fan who does not give 2 hoots about the financial situation of the club. SPEND SPEND SPEND! MORE PLAYERS MORE PLAYERS MORE PLAYERS!! WERE NOT SPENDING ENOUGH! absolutely moronic..

Do yourself a favour and dont try to create a career in finance or Investments.

TomJuve wrote:Having them both would be good but then in the summer we will probably chase a WC player and then when we fail to meet the price, everybody will say how not buying "Insert player here" would have given us enough to buy the WC player. And it's true.

Exactly my point. Im glad someone else sees it.
If we saved money on the numberous shit playesr we signed in the last few seasons..we couldve afforded the extra 5-10 mill needed to sign Aguero.

Money needs to be spend wisely and invested well. Or else the situation is just recreated time and time again - and the same people who 'couldnt care less how much we spend' then turn aroudn the criticise the club for not forking out 5-10m extra dollars that we dont have to get that WC players.

If we tally up all the money spend on average players in the last 5 years, we could have bought Aguero almost 3 times over.... Smoke on that fact..

I agree though we could use one more signing in midfield and I would pick up a vice Pirlo. But I do not agree that Caceras solves the defense compleely. One injury to Lich or De Ceglie and we are back to where we started

Sure, an injury changes absolutely everything - never denied that. But then again, so does an injury to Pirlo. Or Vidal or Marchisio. Chiellini as makeshift LB if needed is no worse than Pepe or Giacc as makeshift CM.

Now that we have one quality backup for our defense, we should get one quality backup for our midfield (CM not wingers). Once thats done, we can then go back and address the CF position and for round 2, start again in the summer but reinforcing further all 3 areas for the UCL.

Not just spend lots of money now and areas which we currently dont NEED more reinforcements (barring injury ofcourse)
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 am

See this is where I think a player like Cissokho would be a good investment rather then a buy. In todays market the left back position is fairly difficult to find. Cissokho was fairly promising before going to Lyon. If bought at the right price he could end up being worth much more especially since its so hard to find a good fullback on the market. Granted he is not guaranteed to play well/at all but it would still be solid depth in a difficult position to fill. It's not everyday a solid fullback is linked to your club for cheap. Just look at Juve the past 3 seasons with players like Grygera and Grosso occupying those spots.
However you are correct and I would definitely like to see a reinforcement brought into the midfield to back up Pirlo. If it came down between a vice and Cissokho I would prefer we buy a vice as it is more instrumental to the team. However if they could afford both(at the right price of course) I would be upset if we didnt take it. A player like that can finance other moves should the player live up to previous expectations.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am

No one is against LB signing. But only after a midfield and possibly forward signing. And that too at the right price...not some ridiculous fee.

And idont rate Cissokho that highly but that's beside the point. I think a good LB would be useful signing in the summer for CL.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum