PSG to sign Alex, negotiating for Thiago Motta.

+2
Red Alert
Mr Nick09
6 posters

Go down

PSG to sign Alex, negotiating for Thiago Motta. Empty PSG to sign Alex, negotiating for Thiago Motta.

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:42 pm

TM: "PSG is a possibility, Paris is a great city, anything can happen, we will see..."

PSG has been readying an offer for Motta between 8M-10M from i read, but Inter is hesitant to sell because they need personnel. Both clubs have been talking for more than a week now, and Thiago is open to a move. Ancelotti needs CM in his 3 man system in PSG.

Also, last on Alex is that he is about to sign for 5M from Chelsea by the end of the week, unless something chnages.

PSG has dropped pursuing Tevez (thank god), who is obsessed with Milan, and is waiting for Berlusconi to pull an hustle play at the end of the transfer market.

Still unsure who the attacking signing will be. Pastore is hurt and Erding has gone to Rennes, unlikely we dont react.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

PSG to sign Alex, negotiating for Thiago Motta. Empty Re: PSG to sign Alex, negotiating for Thiago Motta.

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Sakho / Lugano > Alex. Was he signed for depth?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

PSG to sign Alex, negotiating for Thiago Motta. Empty Re: PSG to sign Alex, negotiating for Thiago Motta.

Post by zizzle Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Selling him now would be a stupid move by Inter. There simply isnt a replacement in the market
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 pm

ynwa wrote:Sakho / Lugano > Alex. Was he signed for depth?

Lugano? hmm, lugano has been fairly average since he came to Paris. He has looked very meh, and has been burned by the pace of Ligue 1 forwards many times. I think that great Lugano people knew isnt the one that came to PSG. he is still a valuable asset tho.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
ynwa wrote:Sakho / Lugano > Alex. Was he signed for depth?

Lugano? hmm, lugano has been fairly average since he came to Paris. He has looked very meh, and has been burned by the pace of Ligue 1 forwards many times. I think that great Lugano people knew isnt the one that came to PSG. he is still a valuable asset tho.

Ahh, fair enough. Havn't seen a lot of PSG this year so I'll trust your judgement.

Looking over their squad, they do lack a DM though. Motta would be okay, but he's not getting any younger. They should go for M'vila or Moussa Sissoko in the summer. Domestic bias and all that FM crap. Would fix that hole in midfield they had in the Europa.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Moussa Sissoko is another legend at this point, i know he is a beast in FM, but he has been stagnating for way too long, and he is not exactly among the best DMs in France right now.

Mohammed Sissoko however has been excellent lately, he is really playing well, so PSG is not looking for a DM. Matuidi is injured as well, so as soon as he is back, depth will be there.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Good to hear about Mohammed Sissoko. Great player. Didn't have the greatest times at Juventus though. He's not related to Moussa right?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:04 pm

No not at all, just a lot of guys from West Africa
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Does this mean PSG won't sign them?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Alex passed his medical visit
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Sorry but which one is the one who were at Liverpool? Hes very one dimensional, even at Juve when I saw him....

And Alex very underrated I think, he got favoured at Chelsea with Hiddick and I was happy and he was very good for some time but eventually lost his place again....hope he does well at PSG...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Sorry but which one is the one who were at Liverpool? Hes very one dimensional, even at Juve when I saw him....

And Alex very underrated I think, he got favoured at Chelsea with Hiddick and I was happy and he was very good for some time but eventually lost his place again....hope he does well at PSG...

Mohamed Sissoko was at LFC.

And he was a beast. Mascherano was better though. Injuries at Juventus destroyed his career there.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:48 am

Alex will boss it with Sahko.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Now that Inter found an agreement for Guarin,

PSG is close to closing the deal on Motta. Inter was dragging their feet because they needed a replacement first.

In Italy they announce they transfer as done, his agents are in Paris today
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:42 pm

banana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:22 am

I take it it's official?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum