Tonite rest your case

5 posters

Go down

Tonite rest your case Empty Tonite rest your case

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat 21 Jan 2012, 22:48

Good win, still unconvinced about Conte but before you come for my neck, he is doing a great job

- not convinced about PDC

- Buffon, ain't got much to say :bow:

- Chiello and Barz :bow:

- Pepe was quite good today

- Vucinic meh, the man is dynamic as f**k

- Pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio boss middle [Inder BOOM!]

- Matri, out of form, must get it quick before quality striker is bought

- MOTM Giacherrini, I have given this guy the stick too much but he is proving to be a very good player

deserves this :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

special mention to Juve's most underrated and underground fan JIBERS :bow: :bow: :bow:

where is Baresi and the whole Inter fans to come and tell us how lucky we are not to be still beaten?

STILL UNBEATEN BABY banana banana banana drinking drinking drinking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Tonite rest your case Empty Re: Tonite rest your case

Post by juventus101 Sat 21 Jan 2012, 22:57

Honestly, I think were better off with the backline we played with today, instead of with Bonucci instead of PDC. PDC had a very good game, and his speed came in handy against Schelotto, not to mention Chiellini controlled everything in the center of defense. He was EVERYWHERE. Also, I think Marrone had a great game and should get more appearances if he continues to impress. The only downside is Matri being off form, butpretty much every striker goes on a drought at some point or another, so lets just hope it ends soon, but I still have all my faith in Matri. Its amazing how well we dominated this game though, its great to see after a relatively vad last 2 games. We couldve scored 10 against them.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:11

juventus101 wrote:Honestly, I think were better off with the backline we played with today, instead of with Bonucci instead of PDC. PDC had a very good game, and his speed came in handy against Schelotto, not to mention Chiellini controlled everything in the center of defense. He was EVERYWHERE. Also, I think Marrone had a great game and should get more appearances if he continues to impress. The only downside is Matri being off form, butpretty much every striker goes on a drought at some point or another, so lets just hope it ends soon, but I still have all my faith in Matri. Its amazing how well we dominated this game though, its great to see after a relatively vad last 2 games. We couldve scored 10 against them.

I forgot about Marrone.... great game.... and yes its great with Chiello in the middle instead of Bon Bon...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:13

Hehehehe Giaccherini is a quality player to have...he can be played anywhere and he will give his all! Matri was shit though! Whole defence was BOOM! Juve on a big man ting this season :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:21

inderbaby wrote:Hehehehe Giaccherini is a quality player to have...he can be played anywhere and he will give his all! Matri was shit though! Whole defence was BOOM! Juve on a big man ting this season :shisha:

BOOM! comment :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:24

elmystique wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Hehehehe Giaccherini is a quality player to have...he can be played anywhere and he will give his all! Matri was shit though! Whole defence was BOOM! Juve on a big man ting this season :shisha:

:shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:32

inderbaby wrote:
elmystique wrote:

:shisha:

BOOM!:shisha:
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun 22 Jan 2012, 01:51

Marrone impressed me against Bologna in the CUP game and now he played exellent and that assist Smile WOW
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum