SaintJoe
Onyx
Swanhends
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roncero: Here, you are the special 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Roncero: Here, you are the special 2

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Guys please don't compare us to the small spanish teams anyone who saw these games knows Barca were complacement and didn't even play 50% of what they usually do.

Like honestly, do you notice how much they run in these games? (hint: very little)

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Roncero: Here, you are the special 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Roncero: Here, you are the special 2

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

omarish wrote:Guys please don't compare us to the small spanish teams anyone who saw these games knows Barca were complacement and didn't even play 50% of what they usually do.

Like honestly, do you notice how much they run in these games? (hint: very little)

Do you really believe that? Barca are 3 point's behind us and they are in home of Spanyol. do you really think they didn't give 100% against them?

So Barca just plays its best against us? i don't think so.

Last edited by Mamad on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

bhends wrote:So you want to fire a coach who not only broke your CL jinx, but who more importantly has you FIVE POINTS ahead of the team you JUST admitted is better than you?

How on earth does that make any sense?

Is beating Barcelona THAT important to you that you want to fire the coach thats got you on top of the league?

Would you rather beat Barcelona consistently, come in 2nd in La Liga over and over and over, and get knocked of the CL in the round of 16 every year?

If thats not proof of a Barcelona obsession I don't know what is...

did i once said anything about firing him?

i responded to your comment that we wouldnt find anyone better than him... the reality is that his approach to the clasico is just awful, but he did a good enough job so far to get some credits.

So far, we have not beaten barcelona to the league and we very much migt end up the season 2nd, while not being able to beat them.

exiting the CL in the round of 16 was an anomaly, i dont exactly consider passing that round like a miracle, we are expected to be able to do it, and again, is mourinho the only coach on this planet that can get us throgh the round of 16? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Madrid's problem is mental. Far inferior teams than Madrid have beaten, or at least caused a hell lot more danger to Barca's backline than Madrid did yesterday.

Although the tactical setups I don't agree with, either. When you go against Barca, you send out your tried and true lineup. You don't try strange experiments! Madrid don't have the players for hoof ball.
First Pep vs Mou clásico, Moudrid used the "tried and true lineup" like you said and got manita'd
Mourinho can't play attacking football, then. No way he's going to turtle past Barca like he did with Inter, and that was only 1 game he won.

Madrid's conter attacks seemed so... sluggish. Perhaps it was the 4-3-3 that the players weren't used to, but I never really senced any danger to Barca.

Nevermind them completely bending over, in their own home, for the second time in a row during the 2nd half.

Last edited by Sushi Master on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

We were playing with 3 DM's at home ffs. You don't do that what is he going to do at the Camp Nou play 10-0-0? Best shot we had was going for the win.

League Clasico was much closer despite them winning 3-1 because we easily could have got a draw that game.

We also showed we can give them a real fight in the super cup. 4231 > 433 with 3 Dm's.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Madrid's problem is mental. Far inferior teams than Madrid have beaten, or at least caused a hell lot more danger to Barca's backline than Madrid did yesterday.

Although the tactical setups I don't agree with, either. When you go against Barca, you send out your tried and true lineup. You don't try strange experiments! Madrid don't have the players for hoof ball.
First Pep vs Mou clásico, Moudrid used the "tried and true lineup" like you said and got manita'd
Mourinho can't play attacking football, then. No way he's going to turtle past Barca like he did with Inter, and that was only 1 game he won.

Madrid's conter attacks seemed so... sluggish. Perhaps it was the 4-3-3 that the players weren't used to, but I never really senced any danger to Barca.

Nevermind them completely bending over, in their own home, for the second time in a row during the 2nd half.
Every counter went through Ronaldo, it was clear that was their strategy, maybe next time they should run it through Di Maria.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Mamad wrote:
omarish wrote:Guys please don't compare us to the small spanish teams anyone who saw these games knows Barca were complacement and didn't even play 50% of what they usually do.

Do you really believe that? Barca are 3 point's behind us and they are in home of Spanyol. do you really think they didn't give 100% against them?

lmao...

if you're not gonna take my words then go watch the game Laughing

but yeah yeah la liga is full of tactical geniuses that are much better than mourinho and for some insane luck they keep losing to mourinhos team but whenever they go against pep they tactically outclass him soooo much
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Nah you don't you say. 3 DMS as our creative force. What the hell were you expecting?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Every counter went through Ronaldo, it was clear that was their strategy, maybe next time they should run it through Di Maria.

How many counter did we have?

He scored one and the only other good counter was when his pass was intercepted by Abidal.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Gil wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
omarish wrote:But Nick we've tried that approach

We can't do it becouse our midfield sucks. In these games Barca has struggled a CM or AM has been great vs. them

Inter - Sneijder
Valencia - Banega
Espanyol - Sergio Garcia (they are the ones who have taken most points from Barca in the league)

You catch my drift? It's Alonso, not Mourinho's fault. And your stuff about off ball movements etc. I think that is bullshit becouse I've seen his work before and he knows his stuff

no we havent

Two super cup games earlier this season?

The 5-0?

First El Clasico in the League this season?

We havent dude, we played more attacking in those games by committing to go forward and pressing high without exactly being great at moving the ball. We played with intensity that did not necessarily translate into efficiency, our midfield was still fairly average. It's a start, but we have got to get better at moving the ball, because we sure are not working on it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

omarish wrote:
Mamad wrote:

lmao...

but yeah yeah la liga is full of tactical geniuses that are much better than mourinho and for some insane luck they keep losing to mourinhos team but whenever they go against pep they tactically outclass him soooo much

They are not better than us. but they know how to keep the damn ball for atleast 10 seconds and play with balls.

did you see how many times we passed the ball to Casillas in Bernabeu? i lost count.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Yes exactly. I know Higgs was shit, Benz flopping and there wasn't Marcelo or something to open up space, but Di Maria would have helped out a lot. Hell, their only victory came through Di Maria in the Cup final.

Khedira is also needed since he has a semblance of brains and can pass pretty well.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Alonso is just not fit to play vs Barca. Under pressure he sucks and he can't keep the ball. When he is played as a DM he is too slow, bad at tackling and not physical enough.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Yes exactly. I know Higgs was shit, Benz flopping and there wasn't Marcelo or something to open up space, but Di Maria would have helped out a lot. Hell, their only victory came through Di Maria in the Cup final.

Khedira is also needed since he has a semblance of brains and can pass pretty well.

Run it through Di Maria? We had no link to midfield to attack. Why hoof the ball to Di MAria?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Nah you don't you say. 3 DMS as our creative force. What the hell were you expecting?
I've seen Coentrao played in midfield doing decently. Also, Alonso isn't a DM. Marcelo opens up the field nicely and could have helped out Ronaldo. But Mourinho clearly went the defensive way.

You missed Khedira the most, IMO. Nevermind Pepe in midfield, who apart from fouls does not contribute to anything.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Mamad wrote:
omarish wrote:
Mamad wrote:

lmao...

They are not better than us. but they know how to keep the damn ball for atleast 10 seconds and play with balls.

did you see how many times we passed the ball to Casillas in Bernabeu? i lost count.

:facepalm:

yeah yeah we're much better than them. we just for some reason decide to hoof and play defensive... hmm, i think in england that's how you signal and show your superiority Rolling Eyes
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

How many counter did we have?

He scored one and the only other good counter was when his pass was intercepted by Abidal.
A lot more than just two, I can't find a Ronaldo performance video yet but you'll see once there is one

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
I've seen Coentrao played in midfield doing decently. Also, Alonso isn't a DM. Marcelo opens up the field nicely and could have helped out Ronaldo. But Mourinho clearly went the defensive way.

You missed Khedira the most, IMO. Nevermind Pepe in midfield, who apart from fouls does not contribute to anything.

They all break up the play and then what? Alnso has no space and the rest can't pass like Ozil to link the midfield to the attack.

Marcelo is only ever a factor if Xabi can hit that cross-field pass to CR& and he and Marcelo can link up.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

wtf..We didint have adequate players in midfielders to support our strikers, now ur saying they flopped, coz of Mous bad choice to play with 3 dms, and being heavily marked by farca?..Not to mention we lacked Khedira and Di maria for that matter. Just facepalm worthy Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Alonso is a good passer, but who's he going to pass to playing besides Lass and Pepe?

Marcelo can dribble and go forwards by himself. I'm not a Marcelo lover, but he attacks very well.

Just saying I'm tired of seeing an all defensive lineup when it hasn't worked. The 5-0 shouldn't deter Mou from taking a more offensive approach.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Mamad wrote:

So Barca just plays its best against us?

Yup.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:01 pm

omarish wrote:
Mamad wrote:
omarish wrote:
Mamad wrote:

lmao...

yeah yeah we're much better than them. we just for some reason decide to hoof and play defensive... hmm, i think in england that's how you signal and show your superiority Rolling Eyes

Yeah. there is a reason. find that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Alonso is a good passer, but who's he going to pass to playing besides Lass and Pepe?

Marcelo can dribble and go forwards by himself. I'm not a Marcelo lover, but he attacks very well.

Just saying I'm tired of seeing an all defensive lineup when it hasn't worked. The 5-0 shouldn't deter Mou from taking a more offensive approach.

Alonso never has space. Everyone sees him as the cog of our team so they mark him intensively. If only we had someone else who could help relieve the pressure? Wink

Marcelo attacks well, but he will only ever get forward if he sees the oppurtunity to link up with CR and outnumber the opposition on the left flank.

Mou was very cautious yesterday, almost payed off. But what can you say? We were beaten, again, by the best in the biz.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Mamad wrote:
omarish wrote:
Mamad wrote:
omarish wrote:
Mamad wrote:

lmao...

Yeah. there is a reason. find that.

Yeah. The reason is THEY'RE BETTER THAN US. Realise that. FFS
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Marcelo has been overweight ever since the holiday hence why he didn't play.

It was the right choice to play Coentrao.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

So your sig is him expressing his huge belly girth and not penis size? Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next