Swanhends
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roncero: Here, you are the special 2 Empty Roncero: Here, you are the special 2

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 pm

madridismo vs mou, The backlah has started.

Mou in press conference said something of the sort " I understand the madridimo, but i wont listen to it"

I thought mou was true madridismo? anyway, he is getting a lot of fire now, started with a very popular AS journalist in Spain last night in Punta Pelota

He is saying to mou that he is the special 2, that the public of madrid is above everyone, including perez and himself, he took it very disrespectfully that mou would wind up the fans with his words. It's difficult to have credibility when you lose, and after 9 clasicos, people see through your game.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Roncero: Here, you are the special 2 Empty Re: Roncero: Here, you are the special 2

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Once he lasts till the end of the season I'm pretty sure everyone will be happy.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Roncero: Here, you are the special 2 Empty Re: Roncero: Here, you are the special 2

Post by Swanhends Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 pm

good point you should fire him and hire.....

oh wait theres not anyone out there with his track record hmm

good strategy madrid, let me know how that works out for you
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 pm

So he has to stay forever just because there isn't anyone as good as him?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 pm

bhends wrote:good point you should fire him and hire.....

oh wait theres not anyone out there with his track record hmm

good strategy madrid, let me know how that works out for you

You dont have to be a "better" coach than mourinho to have success with a team you know?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 pm

What's the big deal with what Mou said? Didn't he mean he understands the complaints, but the tactics will be his own?
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm

So what they want now ? sacking another coach ? :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 pm

The journalist is right tho, cant be ahead of the fans or club. Unless your Messi. I dont agree the part that he should leave Madrid, hes been great for us in 1.5 years and will continue to be.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 am

I hate to say it but Mou will not last long if he keep losing to Barca with that hoofing the ball style.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:20 am

Why do you lot seem to think you are entitled to beat Barcelona?

Eventually you're going to have to wake up and understand the fact that there's not some huge tactical failure, magical formation, or mysterious ailment holding you back from beating Barca consistently... THEY. ARE. JUST. BETTER. THAN. YOU.

Better in defense, better in midfield, better in attack....There's no need for all these threads

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:24 am

bhends wrote:Why do you lot seem to think you are entitled to beat Barcelona?

Eventually you're going to have to wake up and understand the fact that there's not some huge tactical failure, magical formation, or mysterious ailment holding you back from beating Barca consistently... THEY. ARE. JUST. BETTER. THAN. YOU.

Better in defense, better in midfield, better in attack....There's no need for all these threads

/thread
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 am

This.

Like honestly, at what position do you guys think we're better in?

Yesterday was a wake up call for me (yeah it took me that long) we're just not better than Barca. End of, Mourinho made some mistakes but you can't pin all wrongs on him.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 am

you are right in saying that they re better, no one is denying that.

but we are entitled to say that the approach is wrong, and mourinho is not doing the right thing to beat them. There is no perfect gameplan to beat them, but there is a correct approach that was put out there by spanish teams and Arsenal.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 am

But Nick we've tried that approach

We can't do it becouse our midfield sucks. In these games Barca has struggled a CM or AM has been great vs. them

Inter - Sneijder
Valencia - Banega
Espanyol - Sergio Garcia (they are the ones who have taken most points from Barca in the league)

You catch my drift? It's Alonso, not Mourinho's fault. And your stuff about off ball movements etc. I think that is bullshit becouse I've seen his work before and he knows his stuff
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 am

omarish wrote:But Nick we've tried that approach

We can't do it becouse our midfield sucks. In these games Barca has struggled a CM or AM has been great vs. them

Inter - Sneijder
Valencia - Banega
Espanyol - Sergio Garcia (they are the ones who have taken most points from Barca in the league)

You catch my drift? It's Alonso, not Mourinho's fault. And your stuff about off ball movements etc. I think that is bullshit becouse I've seen his work before and he knows his stuff

Throwing blame around. AGAIN.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 am

Inter - Sneijder
Valencia - Banega

no we havent
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:37 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Inter - Sneijder
Valencia - Banega

no we havent

You don't think playing our standard formation and pressing them is not that approach?

Answer me this - do you think we have the midfield to even do that approach "correctly"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:37 am

Madrid's problem is mental. Far inferior teams than Madrid have beaten, or at least caused a hell lot more danger to Barca's backline than Madrid did yesterday.

Although the tactical setups I don't agree with, either. When you go against Barca, you send out your tried and true lineup. You don't try strange experiments! Madrid don't have the players for hoof ball.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 am

So you want to fire a coach who not only broke your CL jinx, but who more importantly has you FIVE POINTS ahead of the team you JUST admitted is better than you?

How on earth does that make any sense?

Is beating Barcelona THAT important to you that you want to fire the coach thats got you on top of the league?

Would you rather beat Barcelona consistently, come in 2nd in La Liga over and over and over, and get knocked of the CL in the round of 16 every year?

If thats not proof of a Barcelona obsession I don't know what is...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:39 am

Sushi Master wrote:Madrid's problem is mental. Far inferior teams than Madrid have beaten, or at least caused a hell lot more danger to Barca's backline than Madrid did yesterday.

Although the tactical setups I don't agree with, either. When you go against Barca, you send out your tried and true lineup. You don't try strange experiments! Madrid don't have the players for hoof ball.
First Pep vs Mou clásico, Moudrid used the "tried and true lineup" like you said and got manita'd

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 am

You are right they are better but we can do far better. and thats the point.

Barca is losing so many points away this season. Liga sides can create more chances than us against Barca and its not acceptable.

We can't pass the ball against Barca. there is no chemistry between players. one two and the third pass is for Barca players.

We are bad in possession football. this counter attacking system may work against other sides but not Barca.

One goal from Ronaldo and one header from Benzema. is that all we can do against Barca in bernabeu? no. we can do better. and its mou's job to get us there.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Inter - Sneijder
Valencia - Banega

no we havent

Two super cup games earlier this season?

The 5-0?

First El Clasico in the League this season?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 am

bhends wrote:So you want to fire a coach who not only broke your CL jinx, but who more importantly has you FIVE POINTS ahead of the team you JUST admitted is better than you?

How on earth does that make any sense?

Is beating Barcelona THAT important to you that you want to fire the coach thats got you on top of the league?

Would you rather beat Barcelona consistently, come in 2nd in La Liga over and over and over, and get knocked of the CL in the round of 16 every year?

If thats not proof of a Barcelona obsession I don't know what is...

Hey, it ain't all of us. I'm extremely pleased with Mou and wish he stays.

But you have the perfectionists who just want everything possible.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 am

It's part of being a Real Madrid fan to feel entitled to everything. Look at how they talk about the 10th CL, they don't dream about it, they think they're entitled to win it eventually and think it's a disgrace they haven't won it in a decade.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:42 am

Guys please don't compare us to the small spanish teams anyone who saw these games knows Barca were complacement and didn't even play 50% of what they usually do.

Like honestly, do you notice how much they run in these games? (hint: very little)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next