REWB
Mamad
EarlyPrototype
punkfusion1992
Highburied
103 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by buddytaller Fri May 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Nuri is not going anywhere, he's living his dream, playing for the team he's always dreamt of as a kid. Like Benzema he'll adjust to Spanish life in his second or third season and become an undisputed starter for Madrid.

Here is Nuri with the two Ronaldo's before he became a star.

buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Really?

We've been begging for him all season, I suspect 50% of my 6500 posts are about how big a dick Mou is for starting Alonso in every single game for.....for basically the 3rd consecutive year.

I wouldn't trade him for anyone else, not Schweinstiger, not De Rossi...no one....not at any price.

He's played well anytime he's actually seen the field.

Mou can't prevent him from playing forever.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 11, 2012 2:23 pm

4 league appearance mostly as substitutes in 38 league matches and he's living his dream

:facepalm:

Just let this young talented guy go to a club where he can actually play football, fulfil his dreams and play in Champions League final every other season

How has Video with him standing next to Ronaldo got to do with him actually getting playing time.....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 2:30 pm

He's won 2 consecutive league titles in 2 of the 4 biggest leagues in the world.

I'd say he's getting some wonderful experiences.

Kroos on the other hand :vagi:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Kroos on the other hand :vagi:
Kroos still has the chance to win the double of DFB-Pokal and Champions League :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Idrisozet wrote:4 league appearance mostly as substitutes in 38 league matches and he's living his dream

:facepalm:

Just let this young talented guy go to a club where he can actually play football, fulfil his dreams and play in Champions League final every other season

How has Video with him standing next to Ronaldo got to do with him actually getting playing time.....?

Yes he wants to succeed at Madrid, which is something he dreams of, Benzema was in a similar situation, he never gave up and is now the first choice striker over Higuain.

Mourinho has always said he was hired to win trophies and not give playing time to some players.

Sahin, missed half the season through injury, which has hampered his integration into the team, what Mourinho is stressing is that for such an important role (ie, creative force in a two man midfield) Nuri needs to play with the team for a while before he can be totally relied on to start match after match. And so far so good, it has won us the La liga, and we were penalty kicks away from reaching the final of the Champions league.

Expect to see more of Nuri in the preseason, where there'll be no pressure on him, and he can finally integrate with his teammates. And no way is Mourinho letting go a prized asset of his, certainly not for the peanuts that are being thrown about in the media.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 11, 2012 3:04 pm

rwo power wrote:
Kroos still has the chance to win the double of DFB-Pokal and Champions League :coffee:

Also would I rather play in CPL final and knowing I have the chance of winning it than, winning La-liga hmm

Kroos was instrumental for Bayern in getting to both finals.. hmm

Sahin was scratch ostracized? :lol!:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Le Samourai wrote:He's won 2 consecutive league titles in 2 of the 4 biggest leagues in the world.

I'd say he's getting some wonderful experiences.

Kroos on the other hand :vagi:
He's won one. Madrid's victory this year doesn't really count for him.

He's trained with the team (I'm assuming), but not really contributed. I suppose you could say that has given him some experience, but is it really better than regularly starting for a team that won the Bundesliga? I hate seeing such talent wasted on the bench. I can't see him fully developing until he gets playing time. At this rate, he'll be another Granero or Callejon, biding his time until he's 24-25 when he begins getting first team opportunities. At which point, we'll still be talking about potential and raw talent when players who have been playing regularly will be stars and integral parts of their respective clubs.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 pm

First of all, he's not a potential or raw talent anymore.He's an established player, who was by some accounts the best player on a Bundesliga winning team.

I agree with the second part though, Gago went through a similar process and is just now having a revival at Roma.

I wouldn't trade him for anyone though, so I don't want him to leave and the playing time is there and should be opened up for him.

Alonso has played 279 games in the last 4 years, it simply isn't human;y possible that he starts every game next season again, he covers more distance than basically anyone in the team....at the end of the day it simply isn't feasible.......I hope to god that he gets his chances.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 3:36 pm

As long as Nuri doesnt have fitness issues, he will integrate himself just fine in the team next year, the rest of "if" and "when" etc, do not really matter for now. I have never heard him making a fuss about playing time, never heard a rumor about him wanting to leave, so that speak s of his character.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri May 11, 2012 4:05 pm

What he does need to do is fix his appearance a tad. He was very sweet as a kid, he should go back to spikey hair ffs not that lesbian look he is sporting now :facepalm:

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 4:11 pm

He was hoping to seduce Cristiano in an attempt to maximize his chances of possibly actually getting to attempt a free kick in the restricted minutes he had on the pitch.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Le Samourai wrote:He was hoping to seduce Cristiano in an attempt to maximize his chances of possibly actually getting to attempt a free kick in the restricted minutes he had on the pitch.

Sorry Nuri, Benzema has a better chance in that respect.

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 7 Ronaldo22

Yes, he is kissing him, its not a good picture but we all remember that moment Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 21, 2012 4:57 am

"I want to stay at the biggest club in the world. I have the desire to succeed here and want to prove my worth at Madrid. I'm living the dream at this club," Sahin said at a press conference.

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 21, 2012 5:10 am

What a goat :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 21, 2012 6:31 am

:bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 6:35 am

Only champs say things like that :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 am

rwo power wrote:
Kroos still has the chance to win the double of DFB-Pokal and Champions League European Championship :coffee:

Updated due to massive choking on Bayern's part...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 6:37 am

Doc wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Kroos still has the chance to win the double of DFB-Pokal and Champions League European Championship :coffee:

Updated due to massive choking on Bayern's part...
You forgot to delete the DFB-Pokal - that went into Prussian hands. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 21, 2012 6:40 am

Bayern lost that too? Jeez, what the hell happened?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 am

Doc wrote:Bayern lost that too? Jeez, what the hell happened?!
Bayern did a Vizekusen 2.0 (not even with that they were first Laughing )
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon May 21, 2012 6:45 am

Ohh Sahin your wishes mean sh*t in Madrid. Its what Perez wants. Come on Perez dont dissapoint us,go for yaya.

Yaya will give you 1-2 great seasons & sell Sahin to us for 7-8M & we will give him a 6 year contract to begin with. Come on Perez,dont dissapoint us. Start on the Yaya Bandwagon.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon May 21, 2012 7:12 am

If Yaya does come then I think it would actually up the chances of Sahin playing
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:If Yaya does come then I think it would actually up the chances of Sahin playing

---------------Alonso
-------Sahin------------Yaya

Make it happen smoking
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 21, 2012 7:32 am

What makes you think that Sahin would play ahead of Khedira if Yaya comes? (hypothetically speaking)
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon May 21, 2012 7:54 am

Haha Ozil benched & even worse no DM,no way can Real win UCL with this. You cant play 3 CM's & expect to get away with it.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next