+3
zarola
Le Samourai
LeBéninois
7 posters

Go down

Balotelli REAL Talk here Empty Balotelli REAL Talk here

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 am

I'm 21, and it's been almost two years that I am far from home. I'm pretty well adjusted, despite abysmal differences with Italy. But I have no real friends here Sad . If I had to go, of course I would choose Italy

" Here If I buy a Fiat Uno, one writes a Ferrari is more suited to a guy like me. If I buy a Ferrari, you write that I should keep my feet on the ground. If I laugh, I'm not serious. If I do not laugh, I'm a rich wry fun that not even doing the best job in the world "

My greatest victory is the first Scudetto, an unforgettable thrill. Of course, the Champions League also excited me. I always feel emotionally tied to the number of tripled. "

Finally, Balo admitted that coach Roberto Mancini is his favorite: "A coach needs to know to make the most of you, and Mancini is very good because that's what he does."

I just disagree with the last part. I think overall Mourinho bring the best out the players better than mancini ...and is a better tactician. But with balo mancini is better of course

Sooner or later he is going back to Italy, 2 years max . milan ac of course Smile I just hope he play his best with man city and don't start playing seriously at 29 like cassano
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Balotelli REAL Talk here Empty Re: Balotelli REAL Talk here

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am

Seriously.............the guy is like kinda like Artest......great attitude in my books.Very distinguishable modern class about him....not old school, reserved quiet class like Zanetti, Raul and Del Piero but class noetheless
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:21 am

Yeah radbirjosh , you right .. nowadays you can't really be the old school, reserved quiet class
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 am

Amazing guy. Also, again like he said.. english media exaggerates everything. in the same article but in goal.com's quotes he said ON A PERSONAL LEVEL Mancini is better FOR HIM (which is obvious). Some words from here are missing on goal.com's and some from goal are missing here lmao.

but back to Balotelli :bow:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:51 am

I'd post the Hater's gonna hate pic........but it'll get there eventually. For those who disagreed , I don't blame you....he isn't for everyone......you either appreciate what he offers.......of you narrow your view and look at what he takes away.

Overall........as far as the team goes....I dunno how far his acts go towards helping the team.......he's not going to win a fair play award or best personality award anytime soon, becuase guess what...he's different.

But as a person...I think he's more than shown that he's a good human being and he's honest to the core............and he evinces the true nature of what it means to be a professional footballer.....both the good and the bad.One of the few footballers in the world mwhose personality isn't determined by the media they face everyday.

Add one to the list Balo: I'm realistic with the media , "he complains and whines too much"
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:06 am

Ballotelli is a real stud
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 am

A good human being how? By throwing darts at people? Cheating on his girlfriend? Constantly starting fights with team-mates and opponents alike for no reason?

Oh yeah, he's a real archangel this one Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 am

Balotelli he is 21 and that pressure from press that he gets will crack even 60 yr old guy. He is not bad guy and he has good soul bu somtimes he makes mistakes ffs we do them every time but there is no reporter on our back taking pictures and making it look like we've done something really big and nasty

respect balo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)