Will CR win Fifa Ballon dor if he wins all titles?

+14
Ă–MARz
Harmonica
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rwo power
Grande_Milano
baresi
Khaled
jibers
Abramovich
Le Samourai
la bestia negra
Albiceleste
McAgger
billionmillion
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will CR win Fifa Ballon dor if he wins all titles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will CR win Fifa Ballon dor if he wins all titles?

Post by Highburied Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:47 am

I wonder who will you support when Real Madrid takes over from Barca.

Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Will CR win Fifa Ballon dor if he wins all titles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will CR win Fifa Ballon dor if he wins all titles?

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 am

madrid can win the treble and cr7 would still not win ballon dor

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 am

deezydeez wrote:madrid can win the treble and cr7 would still not win ballon dor

If RealMadrid wins the Treble.
Benzema > Cristiano ==> Benzema wins the ballon d'or Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:45 am

If Madrid go on to win the double or treble and CR does reasonably well for Portugal guiding them maybe to a semi-final then yeah he will win the Ballon D'or next year believe it or not.

He would be winning it due to his goalscoring record and not how pivotal he has been in big games and thats what FIFA are going to value when they are awarding the Ballon D'or even though i dont agree with them.CR finished second this season only cuz of his incredible goal-scoring record last year.

CR is no competition for Messi but FIFA still view him as a competition for the Ballon D'or award.

Madrid fans might have a different view ,no matter how hard he flops against Barca or on any other big occasion but i certainly think he'll win it if anything of the following above i mentioned happens.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:If Madrid go on to win the double or treble and CR does reasonably well for Portugal guiding them maybe to a semi-final then yeah he will win the Ballon D'or next year believe it or not.

He would be winning it due to his goalscoring record and not how pivotal he has been in big games and thats what FIFA are going to value when they are awarding the Ballon D'or even though i dont agree with them.CR finished second this season only cuz of his incredible goal-scoring record last year.

please tell me apart from barca ,whom he has flopped against.. and flopping means being one of the worst players in the team on that match day like he was in the recent clasico

CR is no competition for Messi but FIFA still view him as a competition for the Ballon D'or award.

Madrid fans might have a different view ,no matter how hard he flops against Barca or on any other big occasion but i certainly think he'll win it if anything of the following above i mentioned happens.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2