Le Samourai
Lex
Sushi Master
izzy
Dnmac4
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You guys still like Lindegaard???? - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys still like Lindegaard????

Post by Lex Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Haha rundmc taking it personally that no-one sucks De Gea's arse Very Happy

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

You guys still like Lindegaard???? - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys still like Lindegaard????

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 pm

confused

For the second time.....I didn't give you any advice.I explained why people feel the way they do and that only them watching De Gea perform on a consistent basis change their opinion.

Sorry.....I should've said "You can't do it for him"

Neutral
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:A couple big mistakes and actual disaster games De Gea had earlier in the season still linger around here.Lindegard dosen't have a disaster game on his record so far.

And the people who don't think De Gea is better than Lindegard.........it's pretty obvious to everyone who is more talented.........lex is an Arsenal fan and he's convinced De Gea is a flop......there's no point in taking it to heart.....De Gea will prove the doubters wrong on the pitch, you don't have to do it for him.

It's a football forum, we talk about players we like and players who are better. We also talk about tactics and who should start over who.

De Gea is one of the most discussed players in the EPL for better or worse as the keeper at United usually is.

I or anyone else on here don't need you telling us what we should or shouldn't talk about and who we should like or not like or who we should defend or not defend.

No offense man but you seem to want to try and give everyone advice on here about what they should want to talk about. IF you don't want to talk about something don't go into the thread.

People obviously want to discuss this as it's the most active thread on the board right now and for you to say that everyone knows De Gea is better when 75% of the posters on here are saying the opposite is just weird.

Many topics on here get discussed to death and De Gea being a good keeper is not one of them so for you to try and tell me to not stick up for him is a joke especially in the same thread where a United fan is saying the same exact thing.

This is the second time in two different threads where I will say if I want advice from you I will ask you for it but right now I am doing fine and don't need advice from someone who's not old enough to buy a cell phone or considered mature enough by most governments around the world to protect there country or to make big life decisions with out there parents consent.

You guys still like Lindegaard???? - Page 2 11667310
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Laughing Cool Story....just read it.

Not interested in a fight with you....just to be clear......I wasn't giving you any advice as stated earlier.

Just to be clear Age means nothing in this life.......there's a 60 year old in a bar somewhere who's far more immature than I am and a 90 year old on the deathbed who's the same.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 pm

This is kinda sad..
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Courtois >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> de gea
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:42 am

hes not good enough to be a starter, especially at Man U
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum