Le Samourai
Lex
Sushi Master
izzy
Dnmac4
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You guys still like Lindegaard???? Empty You guys still like Lindegaard????

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:02 pm

I think it's pretty safe to say that Lindegaard is a disaster when playing any team with a pulse??? I started a similar thread after the Newcastle game and a lot of people still thought he was much better then De Gea. I think we all know that is non sense now, right?

I mean De Gea makes this guy look like a youth level keeper. I think SAF has all the proof he needs to stop rotating keepers now.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

You guys still like Lindegaard???? Empty Re: You guys still like Lindegaard????

Post by izzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Disaster? LOL

Did nothing wrong for both goals.
Nice try though.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:10 pm

TBH, it's not hard being better than De Gea these days, and people here love the kneejerk.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

izzy26 wrote:Disaster? LOL

Nice try though.

Did you not see the second goal? Or the fact that Kolorav's free kick was nice and everything but the placement should have been stopped. It wasn't in a corner or high or anything, any keeper worth there salt stop both those goals.

I mean the second goal was pathetic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 pm

De Gea would've conceded both goals, too.

Sorry, what was the point of this thread?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Laughing ......all the work you did in the other thread just went to waste.

Did lindergard have an outsanding game? : NO

Was he a disaster?= Laughing

Not saving an excellent free kick that on another day maybe someone would save =/= disaster.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Lex wrote:De Gea would've conceded both goals, too.

Sorry, what was the point of this thread?

And you know this how? Wow the Arsenal troll contingent is out in force today.

It's funny the players you troll for no reason.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm

ragbirjosh wrote: Laughing ......all the work you did in the other thread just went to waste.

Did lindergard have an outsanding game? : NO

Was he a disaster?= Laughing

Not saving an excellent free kick that on another day maybe someone would save =/= disaster.

Did you not see the second goal?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

What's sad is your blind devotion to defending De Gea, no matter what. And once again, you have to name drop Arsenal for the hundredth time
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Why is everyone thinking this is a fail thread? As a united fan, hes 100% right, he was a disaster on such a big match. Misplacing Kicks, taking too long with the ball and as to those two goals

Should have done much better. He was slow to react for Kolorovs FK, much to too slow, had he moved earlier, he woulda easily cleared that.
As to the second he shoulda grabbed a whole of that.

Professional keepers hold on to those kind of balls.

De Gea is a better shot blocker, and hes only what? 20? Still the one i want in front of goal. Sure he makes mistakes, but he has the more potential
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Nice try though.

Did you not see the second goal? Or the fact that Kolorav's free kick was nice and everything but the placement should have been stopped. It wasn't in a corner or high or anything, any keeper worth there salt stop both those goals.

First Goal was a brilliant Freekick. How that's his fault I have no idea.
The 2nd goal was Scholes and Smalling. Scholes for giving the ball away and Smalling for his complete lack of responsiveness.

Nice try though.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

lol what?

he can only take blame for the second goal and you're talking like De Gea hasnt made poor mistakes himself

hardly anyone said Lindegaard is better straight up

they said he suits the PL better which is true because hes not a bitch when the balls in the air
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:Why is everyone thinking this is a fail thread? As a united fan, hes 100% right, he was a disaster on such a big match. Misplacing Kicks, taking too long with the ball and as to those two goals

Should have done much better. He was slow to react for Kolorovs FK, much to too slow, had he moved earlier, he woulda easily cleared that.
As to the second he shoulda grabbed a whole of that.

Professional keepers hold on to those kind of balls.

De Gea is a better shot blocker, and hes only what? 20? Still the one i want in front of goal. Sure he makes mistakes, but he has the more potential

Notice the team affiliation of all the trolls on here. They don't like De Gea for what ever reason and really they troll on any thread he's mentioned in, don't mind them they can't help it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm

I like De Gea......I defended him in the other thread........but on what earth did Lindegaard have a "disaster" game. Sorry, I don't live in Gondor and go to school at Hogwarts.

De gea is better than Lindegard....you don't have to amplify Lindegards mistakes to prove that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Should of collected the shot before the Aguero goal, has to hold on to that.

Dont know about the freekick, not seen any sort of reply.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:I like De Gea......I defended him in the other thread........but on what earth did Lindegaard have a "disaster" game. Sorry, I don't live in Gondor and go to school at Hogwarts.

De gea is better than Lindegard....you don't have to amplify Lindegards mistakes to prove that.

As a Utd fan, we watch everything our players do, with a microscope, forget the goals today, his overall GK was below an EPL GK. He hesitated too long before kicking the ball, he was unsure of where to place that ball, At the end, on that ariel ball, he shoulda have punched it, for that last min FK, he smacked it down?! Really!?

Im not saying hes bad by any means ,honestly i think he could be our #1 but for ppl to come out and attack De Gea for the mistakes hes mad, its wrong to not look at Lindegard the same way
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:Should of collected the shot before the Aguero goal, has to hold on to that.

Dont know about the freekick, not seen any sort of reply.

As soon as theres a video posted ill show it. He hesitated a second before moving to the ball and that sec cost him a couple inches
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:I like De Gea......I defended him in the other thread........but on what earth did Lindegaard have a "disaster" game. Sorry, I don't live in Gondor and go to school at Hogwarts.

Apparently you do when you have people saying De Gea let's those goals in as well, or that he could have done nothing to stop either goal.

When ever from announcers or 75% of this forum do you see De Gea get that kind of the benefit of the doubt.

And no, a lot of people don't think De Gea is better then Lindegaard. Take a look at the thread FFS.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:

As a Utd fan, we watch everything our players do, with a microscope, forget the goals today, his overall GK was below an EPL GK. He hesitated too long before kicking the ball, he was unsure of where to place that ball, At the end, on that ariel ball, he shoulda have punched it, for that last min FK, he smacked it down?! Really!?

Im not saying hes bad by any means ,honestly i think he could be our #1 but for ppl to come out and attack De Gea for the mistakes hes mad, its wrong to not look at Lindegard the same way

^ This.

It wasn't just the goals, he looked like a deer in the headlights all game long. He is usually 100% better at defending crosses and corners then De Gea but he was very bad tonight at it, he was getting pushed around and made bad decisions.

His distribution wasn't good and he just had a really bad overall game.

If your going to kill De Gea, and De Gea gets so much negative attention from the Brit's especially there announcers for every little wrong thing he does then you have to do the same for Lindegaard especially when everyone has been saying they should bench De Gea and make Lindegaard the starter after Lindegaard had played against no one of note and De Gea had to face the big boys with a shaky back line.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 pm

A couple big mistakes and actual disaster games De Gea had earlier in the season still linger around here.Lindegard dosen't have a disaster game on his record so far.

And the people who don't think De Gea is better than Lindegard.........it's pretty obvious to everyone who is more talented.........lex is an Arsenal fan and he's convinced De Gea is a flop......there's no point in taking it to heart.....De Gea will prove the doubters wrong on the pitch, you don't have to do it for him.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Taibi was labled a disaster and shipped off for a lot less

Just sayin'
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Nice try though.

excuse me? the hardest shot to save for a goalkeeper is a low shot FYI. the aguero goal was the only goal he may have stopped, but De gea has made more intense errors than that. BTW united won, so this thread is pointless
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:A couple big mistakes and actual disaster games De Gea had earlier in the season still linger around here.Lindegard dosen't have a disaster game on his record so far.

And the people who don't think De Gea is better than Lindegard.........it's pretty obvious to everyone who is more talented.........lex is an Arsenal fan and he's convinced De Gea is a flop......there's no point in taking it to heart.....De Gea will prove the doubters wrong on the pitch, you don't have to do it for him.

It's a football forum, we talk about players we like and players who are better. We also talk about tactics and who should start over who.

De Gea is one of the most discussed players in the EPL for better or worse as the keeper at United usually is.

I or anyone else on here don't need you telling us what we should or shouldn't talk about and who we should like or not like or who we should defend or not defend.

No offense man but you seem to want to try and give everyone advice on here about what they should want to talk about. IF you don't want to talk about something don't go into the thread.

People obviously want to discuss this as it's the most active thread on the board right now and for you to say that everyone knows De Gea is better when 75% of the posters on here are saying the opposite is just weird.

Many topics on here get discussed to death and De Gea being a good keeper is not one of them so for you to try and tell me to not stick up for him is a joke especially in the same thread where a United fan is saying the same exact thing.

This is the second time in two different threads where I will say if I want advice from you I will ask you for it but right now I am doing fine and don't need advice from someone who's not old enough to buy a cell phone or considered mature enough by most governments around the world to protect there country or to make big life decisions with out there parents consent.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:A couple big mistakes and actual disaster games De Gea had earlier in the season still linger around here.Lindegard dosen't have a disaster game on his record so far.

It's a football forum, we talk about players we like and players who are better. We also talk about tactics and who should start over who.

De Gea is one of the most discussed players in the EPL for better or worse as the keeper at United usually is.

I or anyone else on here don't need you telling us what we should or shouldn't talk about and who we should like or not like or who we should defend or not defend.

No offense man but you seem to want to try and give everyone advice on here about what they should want to talk about. IF you don't want to talk about something don't go into the thread.

People obviously want to discuss this as it's the most active thread on the board right now and for you to say that everyone knows De Gea is better when 75% of the posters on here are saying the opposite is just weird.

Many topics on here get discussed to death and De Gea being a good keeper is not one of them so for you to try and tell me to not stick up for him is a joke especially in the same thread where a United fan is saying the same exact thing.

This is the second time in two different threads where I will say if I want advice from you I will ask you for it but right now I am doing fine and don't need advice from someone who's not old enough to buy a cell phone or considered mature enough by most governments around the world to protect there country or to make big life decisions with out there parents consent.

What's that about?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Haha rundmc taking it personally that no-one sucks De Gea's arse Very Happy
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next