Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum?

+8
Swanhends
IzzyC08
RobbyV
Jafaar
shamr9pato
Vibe
Giancarlo
wigglesworth
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum?

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:42 pm

I thought that was pretty funny, by the way.

wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum?

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 pm

RobbyV wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
shamr9pato wrote:looks like the chick in ur avator needs to strip her scudetto badge off nd give it milan

We won it with that Jersey on... so why would we take it off?
Whata dumbass. Theres no scudetto badge...
thats cox he changed his avatar after he read it dumbass
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
bhends wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:I just do as Crointer does.....I mean Wiggles gets to call us pieces of shit and I can't post a little gif don't be Sad

You can try and get it back next year. Afro

The Milan Forum wrote:THIS IS OUR FORUM!!!! WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE WANT HERE!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO GTFO!!!!! MODS!!!!!!

I call for immediate ban from Inter forum, its only fair :coffee:

If that is what occurs then so be it, and to get the facts straight not all of us in the Milan forum said that. In fact I never once asked the mod to get you guys sent out. Even though most of you don't go in our section apart from Crointer, RobbyV (rarely), Interista (rarely). Nice quote though even though it's false.

I got my warning just before I went to lunch... I wonder who complained... hmmmmmmm....
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Jafaar wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
bhends wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:I just do as Crointer does.....I mean Wiggles gets to call us pieces of shit and I can't post a little gif don't be Sad

The Milan Forum wrote:THIS IS OUR FORUM!!!! WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE WANT HERE!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO GTFO!!!!! MODS!!!!!!

If that is what occurs then so be it, and to get the facts straight not all of us in the Milan forum said that. In fact I never once asked the mod to get you guys sent out. Even though most of you don't go in our section apart from Crointer, RobbyV (rarely), Interista (rarely). Nice quote though even though it's false.

I got my warning just before I went to lunch... I wonder who complained... hmmmmmmm....

Why don't you ask the mod? Or better yet if you want ask them how many times has IzzyC come to them with a complaint. The answer is none I don't complain to mods sorry Jafaar. I'm not trying to get anyone kicked out of here. Sleep
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:42 pm

bhends wrote:

:coffee:
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm

:coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm

This is completely unnecessary.

Disgusting.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2