arigle
Le Samourai
milanfan7
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ibrahimovic>Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ibrahimovic>Ronaldo

Post by Potential Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Aensensen wrote:1. People are full of critic for Ronaldo because they have seen him play only in classico.

2. Lots of people watch el classico and because they haven't seen Ronaldo play regularly they think he's not the player he used to be. That is wrong.

3. El Classico was Ronaldo's worst game in a long while, but people should know that one game doesn't make a player generaly good or bad.

See, all the points I made are the same thing. It's to make sure this simple logic gets to people.

Ronaldo is an amazing footballer, still only behind Messi in my opinion. Ibrahimovic is a great striker but he's not better than Ronaldo.

Is it me or is these reasons are the same?

Btw Malaga :Malaga:

Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Ibrahimovic>Ronaldo - Page 2 Ronaldo-cl-pott-514

Ibrahimovic>Ronaldo - Page 2 Ibrahimovic_Pique

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Aensensen wrote:
Ronaldo is an amazing footballer, still only behind Messi in my opinion. Ibrahimovic is a great striker but he's not better than Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is not second best player in the world ffs.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:09 pm

ijomer wrote:LOL @ arsenal and milan fans commenting

first of all arsenal fans, i forgot count of how many times he scored against you guys in his premier league days, i still remember the 40 yard out free kick he scored and how that fantastic piece of skill of his against arsenal's viera in the side which totally embarrased him and many such momments that always put arsenal down...

as to milan fans, wasn't just a year ago when he gave you guys a whooping in bernabeu in Champions league? lool he scored one and assisted one and also had a great game.
by great performance you mean him getting eaten by Abate and scoring a deflected goal?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

It's easy to take from Ronaldo the 2nd best title, but it's not so easy to give it to someone else imo. Who would it be then?

Potential wrote:Is it me or is these reasons are the same?

Lol, yes they are, as I tried to make that clear by saying "all the points I made are the same thing".
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Xavi or iniesta...that was easy
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Aensensen wrote:1. People are full of critic for Ronaldo because they have seen him play only in classico.

2. Lots of people watch el classico and because they haven't seen Ronaldo play regularly they think he's not the player he used to be. That is wrong.

3. El Classico was Ronaldo's worst game in a long while, but people should know that one game doesn't make a player generaly good or bad.

See, all the points I made are the same thing. It's to make sure this simple logic gets to people.

Thank you,the first Madridista in this thread to respond with reasonable points. The truth is that Ronaldo not only flops in the classico,but against all big teams really. I'm not saying that he's not a great player,but Ibrahimovic edges it against him. Ibrahimovic carries Milan on his shoulder. Not only does he do his offensive duties,but he goes back to the midfield and helps the midfield out as well.

Add to that Ibra creates so 10 times more than Ronaldo.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Ganso wrote:Xavi or iniesta...that was easy
Your opinion.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm

first of all arsenal fans, i forgot count of how many times he scored against you guys in his premier league days, i still remember the 40 yard out free kick he scored and how that fantastic piece of skill of his against arsenal's viera in the side which totally embarrased him and many such momments that always put arsenal down...

as to milan fans, wasn't just a year ago when he gave you guys a whooping in bernabeu in Champions league? lool he scored one and assisted one and also had a great game.

How many Arsenal fans did say Ibra > Ronaldo?

Calm down.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Potential wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

It's a joke thread man. Calm down.

No its not.

Ibra has 0.63 assist/goal ratio, that doesn't seem big game flop. He has also scored in one game what Ronaldo took over 10 to do; scored against Barca.

Like I said, joke thread.
No one is actually taking the thread seriously, everyones joking around.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

timzink wrote:ibrahimovic has better technic, ronaldo's a better athlete and more versatile player.
Ibra is a freak athlete dude, how he is that fast at 29 or 30, 6'5 and 214 pounds is beyond me
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 am

milanfan thinks everyone is serious here...

guys keep acting serious... lets not spoil the party
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:05 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Ibrahimovic>Ronaldo - Page 2 Ronaldo-cl-pott-514

How did this picture not end all discussions...?! Joke or no joke, Cristiano kissed something Ibra would not be doing in some time.............or ever.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 am

Ibra will not win champions league until he retires, neither is milan going to win it for the next 2 decades. :lucas:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 am

lol, ronaldo had a shit game.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 am

Doc wrote:

How did this picture not end all discussions...?! Joke or no joke, Cristiano kissed something Ibra would not be doing in some time.............or ever.

Sorry to say, but this particular argument doesn't exactly convince anyone based on superiority of a player.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:51 am

Doc wrote:

But did he get Pique? Mad
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:52 am

Milanfan7 wrote:

Thank you,the first Madridista in this thread to respond with reasonable points. The truth is that Ronaldo not only flops in the classico,but against all big teams really. I'm not saying that he's not a great player,but Ibrahimovic edges it against him. Ibrahimovic carries Milan on his shoulder. Not only does he do his offensive duties,but he goes back to the midfield and helps the midfield out as well.

meh zlatan la liga flop..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 am

diptiman wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

I know, 22 goals and 13 assists in his first season in new league, a system that didn't suit him at all, a manager that didn't like him and being benched for pretty much half of the 2nd season.

Did I mention he had the pressure of the massive price tag along with Eto on his shoulders?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 am

Ibra never were a flop in la liga ffs, its the style that didint suit him. I still dont get why Pep went after Ibra, when Eto was still on fire and in his prime.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 am

The xcx wrote:Ibra never were a flop in la liga ffs, its the style that didint suit him. I still dont get why Pep went after Ibra, when Eto was still on fire and in his prime.

+ ibra still scored like 20 goals
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

I know, 22 goals and 13 assists in his first season in new league, a system that didn't suit him at all, a manager that didn't like him and being benched for pretty much half of the 2nd season.

Did I mention he had the pressure of the massive price tag along with Eto on his shoulders?

i thought this wasnt a serious thread? i mean with comparing ibra and ronaldo lol.. the only thing ibras got on him is his literary talent
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:03 pm

@dipit....Ibra has a couple things on him actually.....dribbling....passing.....Not saying he's better but there are a couple elements of his game which are relatively superior to Ronaldo's.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Diptiman this Ronaldo fanboyism is unhealthy..:coffee:

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:12 pm

i know, i am trolling ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Diptiman this Ronaldo fanboyism is unhealthy..:coffee:

i know, but this thread is so lol and the best part is some of those guys actually believe what they say..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2