I bet he ain't leaving

3 posters

Go down

I bet he ain't leaving  Empty I bet he ain't leaving

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:25 pm

I bet he ain't leaving  6af0b8c8-3c0b-4944-8152-92e793e2efdb

Hard work doesn’t necessarily exclude amusement, and the training session occurred this afternoon was a true sign of it. In Dubai, a real six-a-side football tournament took place, like those which occur on football training pitches all over the world. However, the small-sided matches occurred at the end of a very tough session. The training started with a technical warm-up which saw the players deal with dribbling silhouettes before passing level balls to their team-mates, progressively increasing the speed. Next, a long ball possession exercise occurred, ten v ten and carried out with a very high intensity.

Then, goalkeepers joined the group, being first involved with their coach Claudio Filippi. Four teams were established, consisting of six players each, thus giving life to a tournament which also saw semifinals and third-fourth place match, obviously in addition to the ‘ super final’.

For record purposes only, the final saw those wearing blue bibs against those wearing the orange ones. The former had Sluga between the sticks, Barzagli, De Ceglie, Pazienza, Krasic and Vucinic, against Storari, Bonucci, Vidal, Pepe, Quagliarella and Elia. The match-winner was Barzagli who scored the fifth goal for his blue side just in the last second (final result: 5-4). Another proof of the fact that nobody gives in at Juve.

look at Krasic Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

I bet he ain't leaving  Empty Re: I bet he ain't leaving

Post by LWL91 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Haha! Nice pic! Wonder how the teams were picked.. Lol.. Imagine if Conte picked 4 captains and they chose 1 by 1 - who would be last man standing? Manninger? hmm
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 pm

LWL91 wrote:Haha! Nice pic! Wonder how the teams were picked.. Lol.. Imagine if Conte picked 4 captains and they chose 1 by 1 - who would be last man standing? Manninger? hmm

It has been so Looooooong time since we've seen this mood

Krasic hahahah krasic hahaha
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 pm

finally krasic looks happy...
How he stays