Arsenal 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers: van Persie strike wins it - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Arsenal 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers: van Persie strike wins it

+14
timzink
Jamin
RealGunner
Lex
Eman
MJ
lenear1030
SamuelJayC
Raptorgunner
A Gunner
Twoism
mani88
aleumdance
Jay29
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers: van Persie strike wins it - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers: van Persie strike wins it

Post by MJ Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Lex wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Walcott's was the biggest miss I've seen by any Gunner this year, including all of Gervinho's failed tap-ins and roundings of the goalie.
No way, Gerv's open goal miss against Chelsea 3 minutes in was even worse. He basically went out of his way to kick the ball around the goal rather than into it

But but...he was one on one...and he didn't even test the goal keeper. I can understand if it were close or if he tried to round him, but no, this was too much for me. Gervinho had a cross beamed at him that he missed but I expect that from him because I still haven't figured out what strange powers and weaknesses that massive forehead seems to be giving him.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers: van Persie strike wins it - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers: van Persie strike wins it

Post by Lex Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh you meant the 1 on 1 lol, i thought you meant that other one where it was at a tight angle and he skewed it across the face of goal late on in the game

Yeah, the 1 on 1 was a horrible miss. Didn't even hit the target
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Lex wrote:Oh you meant the 1 on 1 lol, i thought you meant that other one where it was at a tight angle and he skewed it across the face of goal late on in the game

Yeah, the 1 on 1 was a horrible miss. Didn't even hit the target

wait wait wait Suspect

I just remembered that one. lol yep that one was terrible too.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 am

Twoism wrote:For the 1st time this season, we didn't bottle it when rival slipped, despite playing like Braveheart, very proud of the team.
Anyways Happy new year to all Arsenal fans, couldn't ask for a better gift than this win.
Honestly though, United's game was the only one that finished before ours started :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Anyone saw Neil Warnock's rant in the interview about RVP and freekicks???

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Anyone saw Neil Warnock's rant in the interview about RVP and freekicks???

lol yeah a bit. when he said “Van Persie gets away with murder. It’s the way he uses his elbows and how he fouls our ­centre-half.”

:facepalm:

I saw the play, RvP overpowered a CB, I'm sorry if your CBs are that big of bitches then they shouldn't be playing PL football.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:01 pm

it was lolworthy...

"i think i should go and educate the referees about fouls " loluwhat

i though he was praising RVP first, but then the journalists asked so you think RVP gets away with fouls

and thats when he started his whole rant lmfao

was it the one when RVP missed the goals with a half-volley???

you see that every game and he didnt even use his elbow, well he is kinda taller than their CBs anyways lol

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:it was lolworthy...

"i think i should go and educate the referees about fouls " loluwhat

i though he was praising RVP first, but then the journalists asked so you think RVP gets away with fouls

and thats when he started his whole rant lmfao

was it the one when RVP missed the goals with a half-volley???

you see that every game and he didnt even use his elbow, well he is kinda taller than their CBs anyways lol

Yeah he squirmed away from his CB and edged him off to shoot the volley and later he did almost the exact same thing, he squirmed and then had the advantage so he used his upper body strength to get away. He never used his elbows.

But God damnnnnnnnnn that guy has balls talking about elbows after Adel Taraabt nearly knocked Arshavin out with a red-card worth elbow to the face.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Will watch the whole game back tonight on arsenal player.

My stream was quite dodgy.

Saw most of it, but like to watch it properly.

Will see Warnock's post-match rant after too.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Good match.. But we should have won 3-0 atleast...
Good display from Shesney and defence..
Djurou great performance at RB.. Looks more settled and suprisingly was good coming forward..
Kos is going to be a great player...
And Verm.. Another injury ? Really sad..
And really frustrating performances from Ramsey.. He goes for ambitious passes and backheels and ends up giving the ball easily spoiling our attacks..
And Gervinhos finishing pathetic.. When does he learn to pass at the right time.. He just have to give the ball to RVP...
Walcott was poor.. But he has similar matches.. But we know that he can be completely different next match..
RVP.. Sad that he missed the record.. Hope he can do it next season as Wenger said..
And i think
Benayoun > Rosicky..
Miquel > Coquelin at LB..
And y dont we see AOC making substitute appearances ?
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2