Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award!

+8
Emaharg
Wilson37
beatrixasdfghjk.
boss
MJ
Raptorgunner
fatman123
Varun_Mainstream
12 posters

Go down

Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award! Empty Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award!

Post by Varun_Mainstream Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/22/robin-van-persie-pfa-player-of-year

A truly deserved award for our god. Had an incredible season without any injuries, and was definitely the stand out player in the EPL.

Kudos to the van-man.
Varun_Mainstream
Varun_Mainstream
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award! Empty Re: Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award!

Post by fatman123 Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 am

good on him :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award! Empty Re: Robin Van Persie wins PFA player of the year award!

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 pm

So happy for RVP, truly deserved it for what he has done this year.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 pm

No one I rate above him this year. Save these last few games he's been untouchable.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Well deserved ya....dammit we could'v win the EPL trophy also btw this is Arsenal's trophy in a way.. imo

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 pm

First of all I would like to say what a big honour it is to be chosen best player of the Premier League by my fellow colleagues. The guys I play against week in, week out. This is a dream coming true for me. Eight years ago I moved to England to come and play for Arsenal in the biggest league around. To get this award is just indescribable.

I have to thank my club Arsenal for giving the chance to be play at this beautiful club. Arsenal has been like my home the last eight years.

Then I would like to thank my manager Arsene Wenger for giving me a chance and believing in me, even through the hard times. I would not be the player I am without him.

I could not have done it without my teammates; they have been amazing this season. A big credit to them. The team has been amazing helping me out on the pitch and of the pitch. And so has the staff of Arsenal been, the ones that work at the training ground and the ones that work at the stadium.

I would also like to thank my family and friends for always being there for me. Your support has been so important to me. I would like to dedicate my trophy to my two wonderful kids, my son Shaqueel and my daughter Dina Layla. They have given me so much joy and love.

And last but not least. I would like to thank all those wonderful people that have been supporting me every game. The fans!!!

http://robinvanpersie.com/2012/04/23/big-thank-you/

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 am

So RVP has won a trophy.. And he is gonna stay with us..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:09 am

boss wrote:Well deserved ya....dammit we could'v win the EPL trophy also btw this is Arsenal's trophy in a way.. imo
i wonder what could have happened if we had this van Persie before 2 years when Cesc was there.. :facepalm:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 am

http://player.arsenal.com/programmes

Free Video on some of his goals for the season.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:48 pm

He is also Writers association player of the season.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm

:king: Props to RVP
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Fully deserved. He has done great this season and deserve those awards.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 pm

captain Vantastic with legendary Double :bow: :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:12 pm

RVP really needs to start scoring again, I hate to see Rooney pick up the Golden boot for all the penalties his team has been getting for him by diving.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

think congratulations are in order... yeah..

well done to him what a magnificent season he is having. absolutely well deserved award, no premier league player can even come close to things he have done this season.

so congratulations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down