elm_baraja_shaman
Luca
Cotes
DeviAngel
11 posters

Go down

Juve consider Roma's Pizarro  Empty Juve consider Roma's Pizarro

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 am

As Juventus and Roma conclude negotiations on the loan transfer of striker Marco Borriello, reports indicate they will also open talks on David Pizarro.

Borriello is expected to complete a six-month loan deal to join the Bianconeri in January, with Juve agreeing to a fixed but not compulsory fee of €7.5m to make the deal permanent. The forward, currently recovering from a minor muscle-related injury, is expected to join up with the Turin side next week to start training.

Roma director Claudio Fenucci will reportedly conclude the deal with Juve’s general manager Beppe Marotta on Saturday, where they are rumoured to then open negotiations over a potential switch for David Pizarro.

The Chilean has fallen out of favour under Luis Enrique and is widely expected to be heading out the door, with reports pushing him towards Turin for the Bianconeri’s wish to provide suitable cover for Andrea Pirlo in the middle of the park.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve consider Roma's Pizarro  Empty Re: Juve consider Roma's Pizarro

Post by Cotes Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:45 am

What is wrong with us?
Why do we want everyone's rejects?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:49 am

Cotes wrote:What is wrong with us?

This must lie on Marotta trying to be wise with probably a small amount of funds in January, due to maybe some sillier spending in the summer.

Remember, a player like Barzagli was once someone's reject and Bonucci was once someone's jewel.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:24 am

Luca are a photoshop expert? I need a little bit of advise on something .....

I need to design a page cover but I don't have photoshop on my laptop, I read somewhere a software called GIMP can make a great substitute, can you give me any advise on the matter?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 am

You obviously must have never seen Pizarro play if your calling him a reject.

He's one of the best creative midfielders in this league when fully fit.So underrated so he is..

Anyways I hope this rumour is just BS because I really don't want us to lose Pizarro...

You're welcome to Borriello though :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 am

elmystique wrote:Luca are a photoshop expert? I need a little bit of advise on something .....

I need to design a page cover but I don't have photoshop on my laptop, I read somewhere a software called GIMP can make a great substitute, can you give me any advise on the matter?

I can try, but I'm really no expert.
I'm a self taught, trial and error photoshop user

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 am

Luca wrote:

This must lie on Marotta trying to be wise with probably a small amount of funds in January, due to maybe some sillier spending in the summer.

Remember, a player like Barzagli was once someone's reject and Bonucci was once someone's jewel.

Yh..but neither of them are 32...
I'd go more with Pazienza & Marrone & save the little money we have if that's the case
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 am

Having 5 midfielders in a squad that starts 3 isn't that wise
Looking more at Appelt to do some damage if rumours are true and Montolivo on the cheap.

32? Pirlo is too, obviously of more quality but Pizzaro would not be a long term solution anyways- I'm just saying don't write him off

I don't rate Pizzaro and I doubt this transfer, just saying

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 am

The Fonz wrote:

You obviously must have never seen Pizarro play if your calling him a reject.

He's one of the best creative midfielders in this league when fully fit.So underrated so he is..

Anyways I hope this rumour is just BS because I really don't want us to lose Pizarro...

You're welcome to Borriello though :coffee:

He's a reject in Luis Enrique's plans seeing that he only featured in 7 matches & I'm certain he didn't start in all 7...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 am

I agree with the fonz. Pizarro would be a welcome addition. However 7mil for a 31yr old ( i believe) is a little too steep. However he is a good player to have, I guess he would play the role Pazienza plays already with us but just with a bit More quality
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 am

he is as a reject in enrique's eyes as pirlo was in allegri's and those two players have been among the best registas in serie a for a while..because they dont fall into the coach's plans is no indication that they are poor players...pizarro is as close a deputy for pirlo as we can get right now under those economic situations..as i understand it is just a loan for 6 months...he will be a stop gap like boriello...he is NOT a shit player..and i dont worry about age like most of you...jeez he's only 32..

if it is true i welcome him..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 am

Well said ^^
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:17 am

Pizzaro is such an elegant player...its shocking that Roma don't play him! I still don't understand why they would sell us Vucinic :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 am

Typical freaking Marotta that's why :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:54 am

inderbaby wrote:Pizzaro is such an elegant player...its shocking that Roma don't play him! I still don't understand why they would sell us Vucinic :shisha:

What on earth is shocking?

You got Pjanic, De Rossi, Gago, Vivani, Perrotta, and Simplicio who can do better
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 am

I think Antonio has a secret love for Roma haha not to mention his man crush on Sabatini

Just kidding antonio though I'm guessing Roma is your 2nd team
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Pizzaro is such an elegant player...its shocking that Roma don't play him! I still don't understand why they would sell us Vucinic :shisha:

You got Pjanic, De Rossi, Gago, Vivani, Perrotta, and Simplicio who can do better

Come on Enrique clearly dosent know The first thing about Italian football he is crap as a coach i mean selling Vuci leaving Borrielo and Totti on bench and playing Lamela and Mr. Magoo... he is a Spanish joke

Ill never forget the way Montella rated Pizarro (like a god) and i personally think he is top 10 most beautifull and skillfull central midfielders i ever got to watch #1 of course being Laudrup #2 Conte #3 Zidane #4 Gerrard #5 Pirlo #6 Redondo #7 Davids #8 Xavi/Iniesta (they car pool cause i dont rate spanish Fuentes blood doped players highly) #9 Effenberg/Ballack (same same)
and #10 Grande Pizarro

32 i know he is, and to be realistic knowing football knowing the weight and joy of the Juve jersey he could easily have his 3 best years infront of him

He could flop too but i wouldnt bet on it
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:29 pm

BoBo wrote:

Come on Enrique clearly dosent know The first thing about Italian football he is crap as a coach i mean selling Vuci leaving Borrielo and Totti on bench and playing Lamela and Mr. Magoo... he is a Spanish joke

Ill never forget the way Montella rated Pizarro (like a god) and i personally think he is top 10 most beautifull and skillfull central midfielders i ever got to watch #1 of course being Laudrup #2 Conte #3 Zidane #4 Gerrard #5 Pirlo #6 Redondo #7 Davids #8 Xavi/Iniesta (they car pool cause i dont rate spanish Fuentes blood doped players highly) #9 Effenberg/Ballack (same same)
and #10 Grande Pizarro

32 i know he is, and to be realistic knowing football knowing the weight and joy of the Juve jersey he could easily have his 3 best years infront of him

He is good. No doubt.
But we dont need a 32y.o as a vice-pirlo.
Even if hes got 3 good years ahead of him, thats 3 years thats going to be taken away from the development of a promising young player.
We need someone with another 10yrs ahead of them who can learn and develop into that role.

Signing a 32y.o to be a backup for a 32y.o is a guarenteed way of killing any youth development.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:44 pm

10 years ahead of him thats Marchisio, chiellini, we dont need a pup to be groomed getting experience at Juves expence, we need to win NOW

If the youth is good enough its good enough and it will come thru
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Calling a talented primavera player a "pup" is the same as calling Pirlo "grandad" - its just stupid.

Youth will never come through if 32y.o are signed to act as replacements for 32y.o. Thats just a one way ticket to shooting yourself in the foot and losing youth talent to other teams who are prepared to give them a go.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Lynx100 wrote:]Calling a talented primavera player a "pup" is the same as calling Pirlo "grandad" - its just stupid.

Youth will never come through if 32y.o are signed to act as replacements for 32y.o. Thats just a one way ticket to shooting yourself in the foot and losing youth talent to other teams who are prepared to give them a go.

Thoose others prepared to give them a go play in B or suck in A so i dont see these big talents

But if we had them i def agree they should be played
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Believe me, we have big talents.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 pm

lol we are first and unbeaten and still marotta is bashed lmao ...I can't beleive this hahaha
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 pm

BoBo wrote:

and #10 Grande Pizarro

I know Enrique is an idiot, I don't like him and please don't give me a story about him, I've already done it. It's old news, refer to this...

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13211-i-ve-had-enough-sack-enrique
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down