celikmilan
Abramovich
Ganso
mr.galliani
Dim123
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pato to PSG? - Page 3 Empty Re: Pato to PSG?

Post by DRK Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 pm

If we do sell him hopefully he will be replaced with top quality players

DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Why in the world are the Milan fans here so gullible?

:facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Arq, why are you denying it? it's happening, PSG is negotiating.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 am

http://milantime.acmilan.com/en

milan's official site denies it

UNFOUNDED GOSSIP

Pato not set to leave Milan for Paris Saint Germain.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 am

RealGunner wrote:http://milantime.acmilan.com/en

milan's official site denies it

UNFOUNDED GOSSIP

Pato not set to leave Milan for Paris Saint Germain.

Ofcourse they will deny anything .... that fkin site never said anything about things that were gonna happen .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:16 am

lool
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Arq, why are you denying it? it's happening, PSG is negotiating.

I don't buy it simply because the sources provided are bogus along with the fact that using agents as news reel is an old media trick, as well as Galliani humorously denying the reports.

Until then, keep updating as your presence here is a sight for sore eyes. (sarcasm not intended)
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 am

www.acmilan.com: Unfounded reports.

mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 am

wow this is actually funny ~~
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:50 am

People want to sell Pato? How about we also sell TS,nesta,abate,gattuso,ambrosini,and seedorf and get nasri,fabregas,pastore,and tevez?

get the fack outta here fake plastic fans.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 am

Milanfan7 wrote: People want to sell Pato? How about we also sell TS,nesta,abate,gattuso,ambrosini,and seedorf and get nasri,fabregas,pastore,and tevez?

hey that's not fair . it's their right to say all these bs about selling Pato ..doesn't mean that they are plastic fans.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:13 am

Dante13 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
pUsHa wrote:What players do out of the football pitch is something that i don't care about ... as long as they play and give their all on the pitch it's all great .

50M is the most we can get out of Pato right now .... his price could grow if he stays and stops getting injured or it will fall because of injuries .... as long as Galliani want's to invest those money for Tevez and Ganso .... I'm all for this transfer

Ofcourse...

But please tell me you regard players like Robinho ,Boateng or Cassano as your idol ?

Well that was the status of Milan legends like Maldini ,Pirlo ,Kaka etc.Not only delivered on the pitch but their personality and their charisma made fans from all over the world adore them and some of em ultimately became milan fans.

Surely the same cant be said about Robinho and Cassano who've been through controversies in the past.You sure credit them for doing well for the team but not players you would normally look up too and idolize since they represent your favourite club !

I think that is what Jespswe was trying to imply.

Yeap , this is what Jesp implied , i agree as well.

But one thing is certain , the current AC Milan has it's "mercenaries" and in 2012 , i would be shocked if we didn't .
With globalization evolving so fast and so big , Milan couldn't just keep that tight to their traditions. They had to adapt and they did , every big team in the world has it's "mercenaries".

The difference between mercenaries though , lies behind their reasoning. Some are mercenaries solely for the money.
Some are for glory and winning with their team.
Personally , i preffer the 2nd kind of mercenaries(like Ibra-gloryhunter), but i would complain if the 2nd failed in it's purpose. So , Mercenaries are needed to satisfy the fanbase , i guess it cannot be done otherwise.

And it is like that because , the so called era of club heroes and symbol-of-the-club is gone . Ours ended with Maldini .Real's with Raul. Arsenal's with Henry. Bayern's with Kahn.

The last ones are Inter , Juventus , Manchester and Roma , with Zanetti , Del Piero, Giggs and Totti. They have their 'mercenaries' as well , but they haven't fully parted company with their club heroes and we are a step ahead in this one . When they do , they will need to begin anew and we already do that now , we are almost done with the past and resume with new faces for past goals.

Now , if in the middle of the course some evolve into fan favourites like Boateng or Silva and then into something bigger(who knows..) , then even better for us. These 2 aren't mercenaries of course , but they were brought as ones ,i think.But If i am wrong ,someone should correct me .

i apologize to my fellow friends here ... i think to brand some players as mercenaries was a bit out of respect.

but i thank u guys for supporting on players with both professional and personal behaviour with exceptional standard.

same cant be said about ibra, or tevez...

we made exception for them, for cassano as well, he perfectly knew playing at big club was last straw for him, to keep his attitude and professionalism on line, and he did so well. if thats the case then i think not just me, everyone is happy and supportive. so we all love and root for cassano, even after his heart surgery.

few days ago i was lookin through ibra thread where there were complaints on him being too bossy too complaining, i agree with most posters. if ibra is doing that for motivational purpose to lift the team spirit it might be ok sometimes but not all the time. i feel as if he has more authority than anyone else, even above allegri.

boateng is more like a intriguted with glamour and attention on him so its ok i dont mind..

but we got guys like ibra, who knows tevez soon and balottelli too??? i mean sincerely our club is not ... a rehabilitation center or anger management.

and there is an issue such as, like say we have tevez, ibra cassano gattuso balottelli and all the baddies, and we were able to match barca or real madrid superority and win everything there is to win, and obviously people will talk about is this best team than sacchi era or 2003-2007 milan era, maybe most will definitely agree, but i maybe couldnt
because in those successful era we had world class players who we loved more with their professionalism on and off the pitch.

i agree and fully accept with ur opinion and respect it dante, but cmon we dont necessarily have to pick up mancity or barca troublemakers, there are so many talents waiting on the wings... perhaps one or two occassions its ok to get someone like ibra or cassano type but not like everyone has to be assembled at one place.

and i dont wish to see our AC Milan be hated and disrespected as well by neutrals just because we have these players... because its perfectly clear not just fans now but even the current footballers really respect our heritage because of great professionals like maldini van basten baresi kaka pirlo the list goes on...

i dont thik there would be future footballers or future neutral fans who would be coming out and say the same thing about ibra or tevez, and see them with same respect as people do now with maldini and our ex-rossoneros...

the only reason these out of the line players are in our club is because of kind and big hearted galliani, now i will perhaps be accused by neutrals that galliani picked them because he got leverage to perusade them to join us and got them in bargain but galliani is a man with a big heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:20 am

Dante13 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: People want to sell Pato? How about we also sell TS,nesta,abate,gattuso,ambrosini,and seedorf and get nasri,fabregas,pastore,and tevez?

hey that's not fair . it's their right to say all these bs about selling Pato ..doesn't mean that they are plastic fans.

ya man cmon this is just hypothetical stuff we are not seriously considering supportng pato sale... just a discussion whether he will be sold or not... after all now agent and galliani denied they had talks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 am

pUsHa wrote:Cassano Robinho and Boateng are mercenaries ? I want that weed now seriously .... these guys can behave bad but they are not mercenaries .... in fact since they came to Milan I can see how they give their all on the pitch , thats not what mercenaries do .

apologies if this went too far lol , sometimes in my opinion sportsmanship professionalism also comes to consideration, it just me u know getting kind of apprehended because these people were like in the top of blacklist in footballing world and most of them have found a sanctuary in milan, and they can do whatever they want because nobody would question them nobody have guts to say anything about them.

but ya maybe ur right, they have done their talkin on the pitch.

sometimes u know kind of take AC Milan in global appeal, especially amongst say, neutral fans... so i dont think people would love AC milan than much now..

but then again sorrry everyone for having one sided opinion, enlighten me anytime ^O^V heheheh

thank god we have people like nesta silva ambrosini

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 am

i get you Jesp. Though , because this discussion goes a bit out of topic , i ll respond a bit shortly and tell you what i think.

You are right of course , when you say that it's not fully needed to buy troubled-not wanted players from other top clubs , mercenaries in most people minds.Of course we all would preffer talents who would grow to love the shirt through time . But talents can't win alone(Pato) , they need some other players to lead first(Ibra) , so they can lead 'tomorrow'. When you don't have anymore players like Maldini or Kaka or Sheva to lead , you must replace them with "mercenaries"..

So my basic point , buying "mercenaries" is solely to ease our hunger for success , nothing more. Ibra ,Cassano ,Robinho has been brought for that and i am more than grateful with it.
Then , if some special players turn out like Silva and Boateng or Cassano..great. Because some turn out like Flamini or Gourcuff...

In the end , we want the same thing , exceptional characters who lead them team through the years like Maldini or Kaka or Pirlo , who will give the right image of Milan to the rest of the football world.
I don't have a problem with mercenaries though.Do you?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:04 pm

For 50 million Euro I definitely think you guys should sell, he's very injury prone and although he is great (one of my favorites when he is in form), he's worth less than the supposed 50 million offer!

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Latest rumors :- PSG offer has risen to 58 million for Pato, but Berlusconi doesn't want to sell him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:52 pm

vasanthPato wrote:Latest rumors :- PSG offer has risen to 58 million for Pato, but Berlusconi doesn't want to sell him.

I'd sell, he might be one of the best youth but he is so injury prone, sell him buy a LB (Critisco) and an attacking midfielder (Ganso or Eriksen).
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm

the only way i would support this will be an immediate transfer of ballotelli to Milan
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:28 pm

sell Pato,get Maxi Lopez and Tevez banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 pm

58 Milions is a lot for an injury-prone guy like Pato .... this is why I'm inclined into selling him only if we invest those money in other players right away !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 pm

pUsHa wrote:58 Milions is a lot for an injury-prone guy like Pato .... this is why I'm inclined into selling him only if we invest those money in other players right away !
like we did with kaka?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Ganso wrote:
pUsHa wrote:58 Milions is a lot for an injury-prone guy like Pato .... this is why I'm inclined into selling him only if we invest those money in other players right away !
like we did with kaka?

Didnt they say that selling Kaka was to cover economical losses ?!
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:37 am

If I was Galliani, and was offered 1 billion dollars, Messi, Pele, Maradona, Chuck Norris I still wouldn't sell Pato.

During Milan's dark ages, after the glorious 2007 CL winning year Pato was the shining light of a Milan filled with old farts (Emerson Pato to PSG? - Page 3 1625187496). He was the only positive thing Milanisti could look back on after disastrous season. He was our pride, he was our joy.

After Kaka left and Maldini retired, Pato was the one supposed to take up Kaka's place. He was not his replacement as a player, but he was his replacement as our symbol.

There is a lot of difference on having a young prodigy who grew up with the club being your best player to a player who you bought in his prime to be your best player. That's why even if Ibra/Robinho makes us win the CL, Milanisti will love Kaka more than him.

I thought I wasn't the only one who felt this way about him, but it looks like it's only me, Iras and Milanfan7.

The lack of faith in him is unbelievable. He is 22, he basically made us win the league by pwning Inter and Napoli. He has been severely unlucky with injuries but so was Messi and Van Persie, look at them now.

Well Galliani said he is staying put, I can breathe freely, for now.

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has reiterated that Maxi Lopez’s proposed move to San Siro will not go through as the club is solely focused on signing Carlos Tevez, while at the same time declaring that Alexandre Pato will not be joining Paris Saint-Germain.

The Rossoneri had reached an agreement with Catania to bring Lopez to the Giuseppe Meazza next month, but the deal became dependent on the outcome of the club's pursuit of Tevez.

Galliani hoped to have the Tevez situation resolved already, but he is now willing to wait until the end of the January transfer window to thrash out at deal with the forward’s current employers, Manchester City.

Out of courtesy, though, he is not prepared to leave both Lopez and Catania in limbo until then.

"We gave up on the deal [for Lopez],” Galliani told Milan Channel. “Catania and the player behaved well but we cannot keep other teams and players on standby while we wait for Tevez.”

And Galliani reiterated that the Rossoneri and City remain at loggerheads over the obligation to buy Tevez at the end of the proposed loan deal, with the Italian champions unwilling to make such a vow.

"I believe and hope that Carlos arrives," he stated. "We have dropped all other leads to bring someone who is one of the best in the world.

“He continues to say that he wants only AC Milan and I am fully concentrated on this deal. The fans can rest assured that if they do not the get the result they want it will not be for a lack of effort.”

Meanwhile, despite constant speculation linking Pato with a move to PSG, after a reported falling-out with Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri, Galliani insists the Brazilian is going nowhere.

"I have not heard from [PSG sporting director] Leonardo, nor Pato,” he claimed. “There are no negotiations.

“Pato is a Milan player and the truth is only that. In these days when the championship is stopped, the newspapers do not know what to write.”

Milan are currently top of Serie A, ahead of Juventus on goal difference, and resume their bid for a second successive Scudetto against Atalanta on January 8.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 am

mtfootball wrote:Wow, I thought Pato would be the player that AC Milan fans would never want to sell.

So did I.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next