A joy to watch :)

+4
djfawnz
inderbaby
CroInter
pasquale22
8 posters

Go down

A joy to watch :) Empty A joy to watch :)

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

I was watching the game and I thought.. Pirlo, Del Piero, Buffon in the same game together for my team. Im Just so happy and grateful these icons and world cup winners represent juve and I get to watch them week In week out. Then u look around the field And see Chiellini, Marchisio these guys with Juve spirit as well as De Ceglie who's been with us since he was young. As well as the fact we had 10 Italians start, it makes me so proud to say that. Seeing del piero/Buffon especially win a scudetto with us will mean the world to me and put such a big smile on my face because there's NOBODY In world football who deserves a title more then them after what they've been through and most of all there's no fans who deserve more than us. Besides *bleep* inter fans Is there really an italian fan out there who can hate us? Hating us would be hating Italy NT. we are doing so many favours for Italy right now with the new stadium, no. Of Italians in our team and all. Football couldn't really be better for me right now and I'm sure most of us feel the same way.

Forza Juve, Forza Italia
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

A joy to watch :) Empty Re: A joy to watch :)

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm

"Besides *bleep* inter fans Is there really an italian fan out there who can hate us? Hating us would be hating Italy NT."

Sorry dude but 1st of all *bleep* you too.

And you are very delusional. Why would Juve fans and Juve deserve the title more then e.g Napoli who has been waiting for title for so long, or Roma who has been so fkn close in recent years, or Udine who made such a great team with almost no money, or Torino etc...
Maybe coz you spend every summer cca. 100m, and change like half of the team every summer? In that case yes you deserve it.

P.S Yes there are Italian fans who do hate Juve, and that ofc doenst mean they hate Italy :facepalm:

Last edited by CroInter on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I was watching the game and I thought.. Pirlo, Del Piero, Buffon in the same game together for my team. Im Just so happy and grateful these icons and world cup winners represent juve and I get to watch them week In week out. Then u look around the field And see Chiellini, Marchisio these guys with Juve spirit as well as De Ceglie who's been with us since he was young. As well as the fact we had 10 Italians start, it makes me so proud to say that. Seeing del piero/Buffon especially win a scudetto with us will mean the world to me and put such a big smile on my face because there's NOBODY In world football who deserves a title more then them after what they've been through and most of all there's no fans who deserve more than us. Besides *bleep* inter fans Is there really an italian fan out there who can hate us? Hating us would be hating Italy NT. we are doing so many favours for Italy right now with the new stadium, no. Of Italians in our team and all. Football couldn't really be better for me right now and I'm sure most of us feel the same way.

Forza Juve, Forza Italia

I agree...*bleep* Inter and their fans :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 pm

so redneck that having 10 italians is a plus.......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm going to ignore your comment crointer cause u continually derail threads and ur not going to take this away from us. It takes a Juve fan to know why we deserve the title more then anyone so for u to judge my comment is kinda irrelevant. Inter make me physically sick, I hate saying their name so I refer to them as *bleep*, as do many.

Ahh I can sleep easy tonight, forza juve Smile Quagliagol is back!!!!!!!!!!! Notice when he scored he pointed at Toni and storari cause they told him if he scored to go to them lol
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Quag getting back into form couldnt come at a better time.

:bow: CONTE :bow:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:13 pm

djfawnz wrote:so redneck that having 10 italians is a plus.......
I follow an Italian league so yes I prefer Italians and for u judge would b stupid lol. Arsenal city game only has 3 English players In total starting. How embarrassing
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 pm

djfawnz wrote:so redneck that having 10 italians is a plus.......

So you dont cheer on your national team?

:lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Lol djfawz what a stupid comment. Asking an Italian not to be happy that Italians are starting lmao
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I'm going to ignore your comment crointer cause u continually derail threads and ur not going to take this away from us. It takes a Juve fan to know why we deserve the title more then anyone so for u to judge my comment is kinda irrelevant. Inter make me physically sick, I hate saying their name so I refer to them as *bleep*, as do many.

Ahh I can sleep easy tonight, forza juve Smile Quagliagol is back!!!!!!!!!!! Notice when he scored he pointed at Toni and storari cause they told him if he scored to go to them lol

You will ignore my comment coz you have nothing to say, you know when you say Juve deserves it more then anyone is beyond retarded.

So i derail a thread where someone says "*bleep* inter fans" which means *bleep* me too. Im such a bad boy, i should be banned right now!

Enjoy living in ignorance.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:29 pm

CroInter wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I'm going to ignore your comment crointer cause u continually derail threads and ur not going to take this away from us. It takes a Juve fan to know why we deserve the title more then anyone so for u to judge my comment is kinda irrelevant. Inter make me physically sick, I hate saying their name so I refer to them as *bleep*, as do many.

You will ignore my comment coz you have nothing to say, you know when you say Juve deserves it more then anyone is beyond retarded.

So i derail a thread where someone says "*bleep* inter fans" which means *bleep* me too. Im such a bad boy, i should be banned right now!

I understand the bleep inter fans offended you....

but on topic, I do think Juventus is the team that deserves it most, hands down.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Juve are boom :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:38 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:

but on topic, I do think Juventus is the team that deserves it most, hands down.

Why?
Why not Roma, Napoli, Udine, Torino etc....

Why a team that spends so much and now after years of fail and bad buisness in general gets to "deserve" it.

Why not Udine who made such a great team with no money, why not Napoli who has been waiting for it for so long with their passionate fans? A team that was in Seria C1 in 04-05 and now they are where they are coz they used brains and smart buisness, or why not Roma who got their hearts broken so many times past years, they were so close, not even gonna go to Inter and Milan.

There is no who deserves it or not, the team that finishes 1st will be deserved and only winner, rest is just pure BS.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 pm

CroInter wrote:"Besides *bleep* inter fans Is there really an italian fan out there who can hate us? Hating us would be hating Italy NT."

And you are very delusional. Why would Juve fans and Juve deserve the title more then e.g Napoli who has been waiting for title for so long, or Roma who has been so fkn close in recent years, or Udine who made such a great team with almost no money, or Torino etc...
Maybe coz you spend every summer cca. 100m, and change like half of the team every summer? In that case yes you deserve it.

P.S Yes there are Italian fans who do hate Juve, and that ofc doenst mean they hate Italy :facepalm:

WE DESERVE THE TITLE BECAUSE YOUR CLUB STOLE ONE & GOT US KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE WHEN THEY GOT TIRED OF RUNNING SECOND & NOT WINNING THE TITLE FOR OVER 17 YEARS!!! (for a so called scandal that up until this very day can not be proved)
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 pm

CroInter wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Why?

Why a team that spends so much and now after years of fail and bad buisness in general gets to "deserve" it.

Why not Udine who made such a great team with no money, why not Napoli who has been waiting for it for so long with their passionate fans? A team that was in Seria C1 in 04-05 and now they are where they are coz they used brains and smart buisness, or why not Roma who got their hearts broken so many times past years, they were so close, not even gonna go to Inter and Milan.

There is no who deserves it or not, the team that finishes 1st will be deserved and only winner, rest is just pure BS.

Well considering we are historically the most successful and dominant team on the peninsula, I believe that in itself along with the fact that we havent won for 5 years shows its about time we get another one.

Obviously, that isnt enough for you, so I can also say we deserve it since 1) we were stripped of 2 legit ones because Moggi, 2)We were demoted to Serie B while other equally guilty teams were not, 3) we were forced to sell our stars in being demoted, 4) we have had to put up with Secco, Ranieri and Co for a few years.

Its about time Juve retook her place at the top boys.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:12 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Why?

Well considering we are historically the most successful and dominant team on the peninsula, I believe that in itself along with the fact that we havent won for 5 years shows its about time we get another one.

Obviously, that isnt enough for you, so I can also say we deserve it since 1) we were stripped of 2 legit ones because Moggi, 2)We were demoted to Serie B while other equally guilty teams were not, 3) we were forced to sell our stars in being demoted, 4) we have had to put up with Secco, Ranieri and Co for a few years.

Its about time Juve retook her place at the top boys.

See thats not some universal reasons, every other fans but Juve ones will say "meh" to that, you think you deserve it, fine. Me and rest non Juve fans dont think so.

Cotes wrote:
CroInter wrote:"Besides *bleep* inter fans Is there really an italian fan out there who can hate us? Hating us would be hating Italy NT."

WE DESERVE THE TITLE BECAUSE YOUR CLUB STOLE ONE & GOT US KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE WHEN THEY GOT TIRED OF RUNNING SECOND & NOT WINNING THE TITLE FOR OVER 17 YEARS!!! (for a so called scandal that up until this very day can not be proved)

No thats been proved, didnt you see how court after court proved it?

Now the thing that cant be proven is "YOUR CLUB STOLE ONE & GOT US KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE" if you have some new evidence, mail it to Moggi, criminale would love to have them.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Trophies aren't handed out by who 'deserves' them
To me, all the teams in Italy deserve it equally by the mere fact that they all play in serie a.

Juventus still has a long way to go so let us not get ahead of ourselves. Massive test against Udinese coming

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Juve spend money on players because the fans demand nothing but victory. Roma and Napoli is different, they're not USED TO WINNING - We are used to being a top 5 team IN THE WORLD.
We are used to players like Nedved who suddenly win us a match! Juventus paid the price of having a director who cheated. Moggi is long gone and we are trying to regain our throne.. You can't say the title stripped away wasn't ours because Moggi fixed a game or two? Look at the team ffs - they won the fkn world cup with a majority of juve-players!!

Juve spend money but it's nothing like other teams that are demanded to win: Barcelona, Madrid, Chelsea, City, Bayern etc......! We need to sell out trash and we still will - we don't need lots of players and we shifted to a new formation of playing in the summer from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3. That takes other kind of players!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down