johniet
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
inderbaby
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

‘Lichtsteiner one of the best’  - Page 3 Empty Re: ‘Lichtsteiner one of the best’

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 am

Thats great, so you'll have a job waiting once you're finished with school in all likeliness?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

‘Lichtsteiner one of the best’  - Page 3 Empty Re: ‘Lichtsteiner one of the best’

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am

Luca wrote:Thats great, so you'll have a job waiting once you're finished with school in all likeliness?

That's what I hope, but to tell you the truth I havent given it much thought yet lol.... Most likely will end up goin to grad school to get a PhD
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am

I'm in a similar position thought wise
Ideally I'll have the grades for law school to just give me that option, although it is a bitch to get into and very expensive. Grade wise I'm on the bubble, it really would not take much more effort but the question is do I want to put that kind of effort in

Oh well, I have some time, we both do

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 am

Nice derailing of the thread guys. Well done

Seeing as though I contributed to it, I edited my last irrelevant post.

Hoping to keep the thread on track.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:24 am

No problem :coffee:
Just kidding, sorry man that was disrespectful

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:33 am

Absolutely no hard feelings brother.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:45 am

Sorry brah

In essence...

the argument is Isla is better than Licht due to "stats" (by .11 percent), therefore Licht sucks and we should hate him and sell him.

is that where we're at? lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:47 am

And to think, I began this entire argument by simply stating that I rate Isla higher than Lichtsteiner 🎅

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:53 am

Luca wrote:And to think, I began this entire argument by simply stating that I rate Isla higher than Lichtsteiner 🎅

AND LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE LUCA!! LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE!!
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Luca wrote:And to think, I began this entire argument by simply stating that I rate Isla higher than Lichtsteiner 🎅

Becuase you're right, and yet you got people who can't see reality.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
Really? You want to debate statistics with me? Happy to. Happy to.

Do you understand the Statiscal co-efficient variant analysis theory? Does you understand the distribution curve or the factors that construct the parameters used to achieve statistical significance in a multi-variable dataset table?? Hmm??

Didnt think so.

So let me simplify it for you kid. In 2 different situations (i.e teams) when they are more than one variable (i.e. players, opposition team, ball distribution, possession etc), no two co-efficients (i.e. tackles/minutes, tackles/game) will ever co-incide unless specifically designed to do so. So any statistical data fails to reach significance unless everything falls under the same distribution curve) which is any sports analysis, it doesnt.

Simpler? Didnt think so.

I wont waste time trying to explain it to you caus youll never understand it.

Bottom line is - statistics maens nothing to an INDIVIDUAL especially when comparing two individuals in different scenarios.

Its like talking to a monkey... urgh..so frustrating.

Pay attention in maths class kid.

Yes indeed really. I'd like to debate statistics with you.
Where are they? Oh damn, you have nothing. Gee...
All you've given me was a defenition of understanding irrelavent terms.
Great debatabing, great arguments LOL
Bottom Line, Statistcs show how good a player and a team is.
I did pay attention to your nice definitions, when you realize this isn't school and it's a forum, come talk to me.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Sorry brah

In essence...

the argument is Isla is better than Licht due to "stats" (by .11 percent), therefore Licht sucks and we should hate him and sell him.

By .11 is the overall stat, that being said it makes Isla better. Defensive stats alone, show Isla is better as provided. And this is a currentlstat, why don't we compare from the last three seasons and compare both careers and see who's better lol. Isla is better all in all, at a younger age.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

In essence...

By .11 is the overall stat, that being said it makes Isla better. Defensive stats alone, show Isla is better as provided. And this is a currentlstat, why don't we compare from the last three seasons and compare both careers and see who's better lol. Isla is better all in all, at a younger age.

Ok, and thats a valid opinion.

So since Isla is .11% better than Licht, that means Licht is terrible and sucks?

That doesnt make sense! He is only .11% better according to your stats..... thats so small lol so it means nothing. they are both great. Instead, you hate Licht even tho he is just as good and fits our system better.

great fan you are :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Their both good, but Isla is better. Both offensively and defensevly, but you still can't admit that.

Great fan I'am, this coming from the Azzurri fan hating on Cassano and Balotelli LOL! Great fan you are. trololololololol
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Here you go again Stronzo the Troll.

You bring up another discussion to divert the topic, and an irrelevant discussion.

You fail to realize the national team is a completely different setup, where players are called up as the coach feels. It is different because we cant just drop ppl from our team and pick up any italian player in the world when we want. Balotelli and Cassano have been proven to be inconsistent and a threat to the team. What has either actually done for any team? Yes, Balotelli is having a good season. Lets talk next season and see if he is consistent.

I think Licht is better than Isla, I dont have to admit anything. I like his playing style better, and think there is better to come.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Cassano inconsistent? Gee I wonder why since 2008, he's been Italy's best striker with Sampdoria and even with Milan, not to mention being Italy's top scorer and assist man.

Balotelli? LOL, we consider him incosistent under the age of 20 with Inter? Please, you sound like a fool.

'I think', you can think all you want. What you think is not proven and what is proven is what I provided. Reality is that Fab, and that is a fact. What you think still lacks the backup provided in your own views, so keep thinking that. Isla is better, plain and simple.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:18 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

In essence...

So since Isla is .11% better than Licht, that means Licht is terrible and sucks?

That doesnt make sense! He is only .11% better according to your stats..... thats so small lol so it means nothing. they are both great. Instead, you hate Licht even tho he is just as good and fits our system better.

Maybe he is just saying there is no discussion Isla is just better and clings on to statistics to convince u but there is no point u obviusly havent seen Isla play that much cause its a given he is way better than Licht.
Then again that shouldnt take anything away from licht who is doing fine
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:19 pm

BoBo wrote:

Maybe he is just saying there is no discussion Isla is just better and clings on to statistics to convince u but there is no point u obviusly havent seen Isla play that much cause its a given he is way better than Licht.

BoBo, I love you :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Cassano inconsistent? Gee I wonder why since 2008, he's been Italy's best striker with Sampdoria and even with Milan, not to mention being Italy's top scorer and assist man.

Balotelli? LOL, we consider him incosistent under the age of 20 with Inter? Please, you sound like a fool.

'I think', you can think all you want. What you think is not proven and what is proven is what I provided. Reality is that Fab, and that is a fact. What you think still lacks the backup provided in your own views, so keep thinking that. Isla is better, plain and simple.

Cassano and Balotelli have proven nothing to me, check out their trophy cabinets. Sure, both are really talented and have had great periods, but neither is actually proven.

I have the ability to think past the facts and form my own opinion. I guess I should have went to a forum to discuss this type of stuff.....

Oh wait, that's what were here to do! Not spew sky at us lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:25 pm

BoBo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

In essence...

This is my point!!!!!

Why should we hate on Licht because there is someone out there thats 'better' than him... doesnt make sense and brings negativity when people are trying to enjoy Juventus' success so far.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Check out their trophy cabinets? Gee, how many does Balotelli have just for 21 years old LMAO!

Of course their not proven, who knew Balo being not proven is playing in one of the biggest clubs in the world and yet is able to out perform his fellow teamsmates Dzeko and Aguero.

Oh wait? Didn't he also play with Inter? Oh god, I completely forgot. I forgot that he was the best U20 player in the past decade.

Cassano just finished winning the Scudetto,
Brought Roma with Totti to high standards
Brought Sampdoria with Pazzini to the Champions League spot
Got a Scudetto with Milan
and now got Italy to the Euro's starting everygame.

Ma please Fabri, you base your opinion without even backing up it properly. What your basing your opinion on is nonesense, without facts, but with being bias.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:29 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

This is my point!!!!!

Why should we hate on Licht because there is someone out there thats 'better' than him... doesnt make sense and brings negativity when people are trying to enjoy Juventus' success so far.

You claimed he's better than Lichstiener, which is false. That is the point. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

This is my point!!!!!

You claimed he's better than Lichstiener, which is false. That is the point. :coffee:

So be it. Isla is better.

Now you have no reason to hate on Licht, right?!?!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Actually I do, Lichstiener was never worth 12m, and him coming from Lazio *bleep* makes it worst as it is. I spoke to the Romanisti in the past before his arrival to Juve, the hatrad they have on that player is the same way I see it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
BoBo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

In essence...

This is my point!!!!!

Calm down u should be allowed to look outside of the Juve squad and state there are better players... cause there is in every single spot exept GiGis

If pepole want to hate let them and leave them
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Bobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chaka
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next