RealGunner
Babun
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Marco Reus  - Page 4 Empty Re: Marco Reus

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:06 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Whenever there's a thread about German football, I wonder whether I have to behave, or if Idrisozet has already posted in it... :/

I trust you to behave mate, Zealous isnt online :coffee:

Cant do nothing about the thing tho lol.

I know, mate. Whenever he comes online, my pants spontaneously self-combust and disintegrate. I'm quite aware he isn't here. Heart

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:14 am

bayern are the best team to eva play football eva

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:15 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Whenever there's a thread about German football, I wonder whether I have to behave, or if Idrisozet has already posted in it... :/

I dont know if that's a complement or not..?

But Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 am

Idrisozet wrote:

I dont know if that's a complement or not..?

But Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

its not

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Reus with a hattrick against Bremen yesterday <3
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Rummenigge intensifies Reus transfer (Sunday, 20.11.2011)

Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, the Bayern Munich canvassed for national player Marco Reus from Borussia Moenchengladbach again intensified public.

"He is one of the most interesting talents. He could give us more time on quality. The quality that we seek," Rummenigge told the newspaper "Welt am Sonntag".

Reus had "a clause in his contract that is not exactly cheap," Rummenigge said, referring to the allegedly committed € 17 million transfer fee. But he also stressed that he considered an early transfer from Reus to the Commissioner for properly.

"Too early, there is not! There is only one criterion is quality." These possess Reus, who could turn his career, according to Rummenigge with a move to Munich "in the right direction": "In Mönchengladbach Reus is the only German national team, with us he would be the ninth or tenth because he finds it easier.."
Also interesting idol for Bayern

Rummenigge significant: "Because it's not just about money, but to steer his career in the right direction."

Interest in Mario Goetze of champions Borussia Dortmund confirmed Rummenigge. ". Götze, despite being only 19 years a great player that we observe such players is clear," he said, adding that, however: "A transfer is always a three-party business: The current club, the interested club and the player. Whether a solution is possible in this network, I can not predict today. "
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Reus :bow:

Also,

Viva's self combustible pants :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Marco Reus  - Page 4 Empty Marco Reus

Post by la bestia negra Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Marco Reus - Should we move for him in these 2 seasons?

of course he is a wonderboy i rate him higher than gotze  Shocked but im not keen on him esp this season and the one after it not because he isnt any good but he is carrying BM into a CL spot  smoking  wich is better for the bundesliga overall

(if you cant understand what im saying ill try to rephrase bad english i know)
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Well, Rummenigge himself said last week that he'd prefer to see Reus at least one more season at Borussia M'gladbach as he can better develop there, and the M'gladbach boss wants to keep him a little longer, too. So my guess is he will indead stay there for a while still, until he decided on a move.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 am

We have Alaba, Olic, Muller who can all play on the wings and at worst we have Kroos who can also play there, so if u ask me we don't need him this season, but I see him as ideal replacement for Robben but that is not say he and Robben can't be in bayern at the same time for 2 years.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

If we go for him, it will be in the summer. We actually do need the depth, because while our players are thankfully very versatile, they're human and can get injured/fatigued.

He could cover either Ribéry or Robben.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Sushi Master wrote:If we go for him, it will be in the summer. We actually do need the depth, because while our players are thankfully very versatile, they're human and can get injured/fatigued.

He could cover either Ribéry or Robben.

Yeah he'll be a good quality to cover for Robbery but that will hinder Muller and Alaba playing time.

From what I saw last match, I think Kroos have cemented his starting line-up in the team, Now Muller must be careful so that even Alaba doesn't over-take him, he has to keep fighting hard like he does for Germany on the wings...

He had a good game yesterday as well

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Mueller isn't going to be bench for anyone. If he's not playing center, he's playing on the wings. His off the ball movement is very important in opening up defenses. Lately he just has to work on his finishing, because he's usually a goal threat, too.

Ribéry and Robben aren't getting any younger, so I can imagine in a few years this sort of lineup:

Gomez
Reus/Goetze Kroos Mueller/Usami
Schweinsteiger/Alaba Gustavo/new DM

Alaba will play more in a central role, IMO. The future Schweinsteiger. Depends on how Heynckes develops him, but he can also get plenty of time on the wing.

Instead of the usual German talents, we might get an export such as Hazard or maybe Shaqiri instead of Reus/Goetze.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Mueller isn't going to be bench for anyone. If he's not playing center, he's playing on the wings. His off the ball movement is very important in opening up defenses. Lately he just has to work on his finishing, because he's usually a goal threat, too.

Ribéry and Robben aren't getting any younger, so I can imagine in a few years this sort of lineup:

Gomez

Alaba will play more in a central role, IMO. The future Schweinsteiger. Depends on how Heynckes develops him, but he can also get plenty of time on the wing.

Instead of the usual German talents, we might get an export such as Hazard or maybe Shaqiri instead of Reus/Goetze.

hazard looks unlikely while shaqri can make it here
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Why does Hazard seem unlikely? Bayern are one of the few clubs with enough financial muscle and prestige to pull Hazard here.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Why does Hazard seem unlikely? Bayern are one of the few clubs with enough financial muscle and prestige to pull Hazard here.

financily capable yes but be realistic when was the last time byern overspent on a player ?
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:08 am

I get Bayern aren't spending 40m or whatever insane ammount Lille wants for him, but if Bayern really want a player they get him. Same goes if they want to keep one.

Nevermind our wages, which are very attractive indeed. Ribéry, Schweini, Lahm, Robben and Neuer earn top class wages.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am

Sushi Master wrote:I get Bayern aren't spending 40m or whatever insane ammount Lille wants for him, but if Bayern really want a player they get him. Same goes if they want to keep one.

Nevermind our wages, which are very attractive indeed. Ribéry, Schweini, Lahm, Robben and Neuer earn top class wages.

who knows maybe hazard refuses to move except to bayern
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Marco Reus: "I have not received an offer from Bayern Munich. The people writing this kind of stuff clearly know more than I do." #GER

Cool
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Hoeness or Rummenigge have already said that Reus is an interesting player but that his 18m clause can be a deterrent.

If he goes to Bayern it will be in the summer, anyways.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 pm

im not in support of moving in for reus as if they manage to clinch a champions leauge spot
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:52 pm

I dont think Bayern really need any new signing unless of course someone to replace Olic if he leaves(Podolski) and the Board should make up their mind either to extend Robben contract & sign Reus, with intention of selling Robben after 2 season when Reus is an integrated part of Bayern.

Also if Breno fails then it will be ok to get a new CB, Van Buyten is a beast and still have 2years in him.

Personally I will like to see Moutinho in Bayern to play the role Vidal was meant to play...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm

today

Nerlinger:" [...] Basically it's like that Marco Reus certainly a very interesting player is -.. a player with high quality. and we basically want to pick the best players to Munich. A final decision is still there but not like [...]."

"Basically you can say one thing: If FC Bayern Munich wants to commit a player, he will also commit him '! Then we have in all respects persuasive enough to get him to Munich! Since playing two, three or four millions in the transfer fee does not matter, "the manager said in a" double pass "at" Sport 1 ".

Hoeness announced multi-million investment in the team of the German football championship record. "I believe that we have paid off over the next five to six years, our stadium. Then the FC Bayern for investment in the team of some 25 million euros more available, "said the 59-year-old in arcades in the Upper Allgäu. "And then it is for the Premier League is no longer so easy," he said with a view of only two German championships for FCB in the last five years.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 am

Idrisozet wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:we lost to Barcelona Once 4:0 we played without B team and 2nd leg we played with our first team and it was 1:1

Madrid have lost to Liverpool and Barcelona like 5:0, 4:0 6:2 on numerous occasions.

Numerous occassions? Name all of them please. B team? Whatever you say. Laughing

You dont want to go there.

Because...... Your full of crap? albino

You got nothing isn't it? Laughing

Why ask a question you already know the answer, unless of course if you have not been watching all the last encounter between Madrid and Barcelona.

and How Liverpool flogged you guys out of the champions league and Lyon and how we destroyed them afterwards

you remember what Ramos said, before the Lyon match...?

do you..?

I hope you realize we had Heinze in our team when we got "flogged" by Pool and Barcelona

that should be excuse enough Marco Reus  - Page 4 2859867778
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 am

this is the lineup from the 4-0 against Barca, and the coach was Jürgen Klinsmann Very Happy

Butt
Oddo-Demichelis-Breno-Lell
van Bommel-Schweinsteiger
Zé Roberto
Hamit Altintop-Ribery
Toni

so please don't tell me anything abou Heinze, we played with Oddo!!!,Lell!!,Demichelis!!!, and Breno in the defence ......

the only two players from our current team are Schweinsteiger and Ribery.

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Mueller isn't going to be bench for anyone. If he's not playing center, he's playing on the wings. His off the ball movement is very important in opening up defenses. Lately he just has to work on his finishing, because he's usually a goal threat, too.

Gomez

Sorry to break the news to you, but if the team is completely healthy Muller will be on the bench, while Kroos will play as attacking Midfielder and Schweini & Tymo will play behind him. and to be fair I will say Kroos has been playing better than Muller this season, Muller is still a good player but not as good as he was last 2 season.

Neuer
Boateng-DVB-Badstuber-Lahm
Tymo-Schweini
Robben-Kroos-Ribery
Gomez.

I can bet a million dollar if the squad is completely healthy that will be our selection and Muller will be on the bench and it's always nice to see good players on the bench.

Butt-Rafinha-Contento-Breno-Gustavo-Alaba-Muller-Olic
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next