tehcpeng
BiasedMilanFan3
Potential
65 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Arsenal - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal

Post by REWB Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Their mid is better. GK pretty equal. Attack is RVP alone, and Gervinho did not yet prove he is Pato or even Cassano level. Defence esp Sagna-less is god awful

haha you are going to be soo surprised... Laughing Laughing Laughing

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Koscielny improvement? Give you that. Mert is slow though despite being decent player. Flangs are just meh
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Excellent draw. We'are going to *bleep* them so hard that their ass will stay sore for a couple of years. Wenger,heh what a joke.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Koscielny improvement? Give you that. Mert is slow though despite being decent player. Flangs are just meh

remember we have verm back, and merte is not a joke, he can perform very well, he is a German international ffs, dont think you are going to walk all over him.

this will be our back line:

gibbs kosi merte verm

if you think that back line is going to be easy to beat, then you are going to shocked. not saying your not going to score but dont think your going to be having fun.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 pm

cmon guys knock it off :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:21 pm

wow its me against all my friends. Arsenal might be my favorite team in the BPL but Milan is my favorite in the world. FORZA MILAN!!
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:wow its me against all my friends. Arsenal might be my favorite team in the BPL but Milan is my favorite in the world. FORZA MILAN!!

You don't need them
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Arsenal fans, out of this thread please

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal fans, out of this thread please

We are just trolling Arsenal fans In our section I hope you don't take anything seriously.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Some of you guys are getting really complacent. We can beat Arsenal, but trust me it's not gonna be easy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:43 pm

i hope its easy im fed up of all these english teams...every freaking time...now we gotta end them.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Lolz Cro Very Happy
Why you no post in Milan section no more Sad

Argh! Not Arghsenal pls Crying or Very sad

I know most of the milan folk were just trolling a bit he he. Its a good draw for both teams, imo its 50/50 although i believe Arsenal to go through.

I don't see why Arsenal's supposedly weak defense is as much of a factor, seeing as though we have been far below our high standards. But even more seriousis that we have adopted a habit of conceding late into games, and our inability to shut out games on a consistent basis. About 50 % of the goals we've conceded thus far into the season occurs between the 65min to the 90th.

We are not better than we were last season especially that second half of the season, defensively we've gone backwards and the midfield although a bit refreshed hasn't really improved, MvB and ambrosini are out've form and have declined. We need a new achor to hold the midfield or we'll be vulnerable on the counter. Arsenal on the other hand have much proved since last season, especially defensively, Song has matured more and the new signings have adapted to their role well.

Im not really sold on our midfield, it has some fundamental flaws in it and some that become more prevalent under certain conditions. One of the flaws is that its probably the most unorthodox diamond i've seen, the most creative player / technically adapt player is positioned on either the left or right of midfield, its focus is functionality, whereas most teams midfield have a set way of playing, possesion, defensive, pressing ect. The midfield has a bit of everything but not enough of a certain trait, although this makes us more flexible against bigger sides, it also keeps us from imposing ourselfs and thus we allow the other team to dictate the terms of the game.

That is a tactical conundrum we haven't really solved and it has cost us on occassion. The concept is great , but once again practicality makes it hard to implement. Imo we don't actually have the players for the job, i am not saying that it is weak or poor, it is good but obviously against bigger sides it isn't anything special. Imo K.P is the only player that fits the system well and that i'd keep but with the rest we can do better or get better.

lolz i wanna write more
/borefest Sad

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Theres a reason they are in this draw so I am not overconfident. We are evenly matched but if we play at our top we can compete and beat any team. But still we have a long way to go til these matches, we have the winter transfer market to add to our squad as well. We can beat them
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:12 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Lolz Cro Very Happy
Why you no post in Milan section no more Sad

Argh! Not Arghsenal pls Crying or Very sad

I know most of the milan folk were just trolling a bit he he. Its a good draw for both teams, imo its 50/50 although i believe Arsenal to go through.

I don't see why Arsenal's supposedly weak defense is as much of a factor, seeing as though we have been far below our high standards. But even more seriousis that we have adopted a habit of conceding late into games, and our inability to shut out games on a consistent basis. About 50 % of the goals we've conceded thus far into the season occurs between the 65min to the 90th.

We are not better than we were last season especially that second half of the season, defensively we've gone backwards and the midfield although a bit refreshed hasn't really improved, MvB and ambrosini are out've form and have declined. We need a new achor to hold the midfield or we'll be vulnerable on the counter. Arsenal on the other hand have much proved since last season, especially defensively, Song has matured more and the new signings have adapted to their role well.

Im not really sold on our midfield, it has some fundamental flaws in it and some that become more prevalent under certain conditions. One of the flaws is that its probably the most unorthodox diamond i've seen, the most creative player / technically adapt player is positioned on either the left or right of midfield, its focus is functionality, whereas most teams midfield have a set way of playing, possesion, defensive, pressing ect. The midfield has a bit of everything but not enough of a certain trait, although this makes us more flexible against bigger sides, it also keeps us from imposing ourselfs and thus we allow the other team to dictate the terms of the game.

That is a tactical conundrum we haven't really solved and it has cost us on occassion. The concept is great , but once again practicality makes it hard to implement. Imo we don't actually have the players for the job, i am not saying that it is weak or poor, it is good but obviously against bigger sides it isn't anything special. Imo K.P is the only player that fits the system well and that i'd keep but with the rest we can do better or get better.

lolz i wanna write more
/borefest Sad

I agree with you on some parts, disagree on others.

I don't think it is 50/50. We are the Italian champions and look on course to contend for the Scudetto again. Arsenal struggled last season, lost two quality players who were poorly replaced and have struggled to fit the new signings into their system. We are the favourites.

Sure our defense has not been great, but to compare it to last seasons defense, especially the second half, is unfair as we have lacked the continuity due to injuries and selections that we had the comfort of witnessing last season. With time, this will improve as even the stubborn to change Allegri will realize that Taiwo is the best option for left back despite his flaws and when he does finally settle in he will make the LB starting spot his own. Similarly, Mexes will begin to start over Nesta. We all know the pro's and con's of each but in the modern game, Nesta's style does not fit our new, pressing game in enough games to be a certain starter. Mexes is more physically able and really did have the look of a good defender about him against Siena, what we saw in him at Roma. In short, as soon as Taiwo and Mexes are constantly starting with Silva and Abate in the back line, our record and performances at the back will improve.

As for concentration lapses, how can you possibly be afraid the same mistake made in a Serie A match against newly promotees or relegation candidates will repeat themselves in front of 80,000 at the San Siro or Emirates in a knock-out tie of the UCL? Legs will be a problem, but concentration won't. All depends on how well Allegri rests his players prior to the ties.

We definitely are stronger than last season, we just have not hit our top form yet. We have managed to return to the top of the table by playing in a style Antonio Conte described as constantly being in second gear. We can lift from this, embarrass teams, but we have not yet done it. The defense has not improved *yet*, but aforementioned reasons show it will, the midfield is surely better off through the added depth and surprise package of hard working Nocerino and the attack has remained consistent, a good thing for the Pato - Ibra incompatibility conundrum.

Arsenal have lost Cesc and Nasri, two of their protagonists, and have replaced them with players who are not, and probably will never be, at their standard. On top of this they have added too many mediocre players simply due to their fear of any sort of spending at all. Andre Santos and Per Mertesacker epitomize this very well.

So far I have done nothing but praise Milan and criticize Allegri which may illustrate a cocky Milan fan who believes in an easy two-legger however I am anything but. Milan ARE susceptible to counter attack (vs Napoli, Udinese). Milan HAVE been poor up front (Pato, Robinho). Milan ARE lacking quality in midfield (van Bommel ageing, Aquilani inconsistent). Arsenal, however, have one of the best CF's in the world (RvP), two very pacey, skilled wingers (Walcott, Gervinho) and some brilliant play makers (Arteta, Wilshere). They will give us problems, sure, but they lack the decisiveness that we hold in Ibra and Thiago to beat us over two legs. We are Milan.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:23 am

Don't understand the continued critisicm of Allegri. He has done a brilliant job and we should vest our faith in him simply because a man with more football knowledge than any of us here has faith in him, Adriano Galliani.

Allegri came to Milan as a coach with little respect and many, including me, saw this as more of a gamble than an investment to hire him as manager. I was hesitant to put my faith in him. His late subs confused me, treatment of Ronaldinho hurt me and poor early season results and the drubbing at the Bernabeu compounded this. I had wielded my dislike axe far too early.

Since those tough early days, Allegri has obviously in detail described his vision for Milan; a dynamic, pressing, hard working single unit with creativity and flair left to the best technical players, the rest to compensate for our lack of pace and excessive age.

Allegri changed Milan from the Milan of old, the Milan that always entertained, were always bold and always attacked to an unknown Milan to many supporters where defensive duties were given priority, physicality was selected over creativity, individual brilliance relegated to the bench in favour of durability.

Contrary to what many believe, Allegri did replace Pirlo and Ronaldinho, just not with new signings. How many others have noticed the new roles of Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Silva now completes more passes than most on the ground while Zlatan is assisting more than ever, always looking to make a key pass in the build up to a goal. Are these really the same roles as they had last season? No, of course not.

Instead of the defensive liability in Ronaldinho, we now have the dynamic, energetic powerhouse of Boateng, who will pressure opposition high up in the pitch, forcing turnovers in dangerous positions. The creativity now lies on the shoulders of our own famous author Zlatan, who now drops deep so often that we sometimes lack a target man, especially when Pato disappears or Robinho is matched up with physical and tall defenders. Is this a by-product of Allegri's tactic or a measured risk? I strongly believe the latter. A similar idea can be applied to our CDM position with the case of Pirlo, van Bommel, Silva.

Allegri has won us our 18th Scudetto, put in two promising performances against the second best side of all time and now has a chance to right his last season's wrongs in the Champions League and I believe in him to do so.

Forza Max.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 am

mr.galliani wrote:Don't understand the continued critisicm of Allegri. He has done a brilliant job and we should vest our faith in him simply because a man with more football knowledge than any of us here has faith in him, Adriano Galliani.

Allegri came to Milan as a coach with little respect and many, including me, saw this as more of a gamble than an investment to hire him as manager. I was hesitant to put my faith in him. His late subs confused me, treatment of Ronaldinho hurt me and poor early season results and the drubbing at the Bernabeu compounded this. I had wielded my dislike axe far too early.

Since those tough early days, Allegri has obviously in detail described his vision for Milan; a dynamic, pressing, hard working single unit with creativity and flair left to the best technical players, the rest to compensate for our lack of pace and excessive age.

Allegri changed Milan from the Milan of old, the Milan that always entertained, were always bold and always attacked to an unknown Milan to many supporters where defensive duties were given priority, physicality was selected over creativity, individual brilliance relegated to the bench in favour of durability.

Contrary to what many believe, Allegri did replace Pirlo and Ronaldinho, just not with new signings. How many others have noticed the new roles of Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Silva now completes more passes than most on the ground while Zlatan is assisting more than ever, always looking to make a key pass in the build up to a goal. Are these really the same roles as they had last season? No, of course not.

Instead of the defensive liability in Ronaldinho, we now have the dynamic, energetic powerhouse of Boateng, who will pressure opposition high up in the pitch, forcing turnovers in dangerous positions. The creativity now lies on the shoulders of our own famous author Zlatan, who now drops deep so often that we sometimes lack a target man, especially when Pato disappears or Robinho is matched up with physical and tall defenders. Is this a by-product of Allegri's tactic or a measured risk? I strongly believe the latter. A similar idea can be applied to our CDM position with the case of Pirlo, van Bommel, Silva.

Allegri has won us our 18th Scudetto, put in two promising performances against the second best side of all time and now has a chance to right his last season's wrongs in the Champions League and I believe in him to do so.

Forza Max.

Fadi would have a heart attack if he read that
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:40 am

And welcome to the forum family mr.galliani

Enjoy your stay
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 am

It's good to see a new avatar around here.

I wasn't aware Arq had relatives on the forum :study:

Welcome to the family, keep up the good work Thumbs up (+2 for your posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:25 am

hahahhahaa thats arq only he is able to correct every Allegri dumb-f*ck mistakes ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 am

cmon guys, i think..arsenal midfield is one of the best in the premier league, even though they lost nasri and fabregas

ramsey, song, wilshere arteta, benayoun, diaby... with respect to my fellow milan fans , i think they have better midfield than ours, and lot has to do with their age cause they are young, some of our midfielders are too old to match them we will probably lost in terms of pace, stamina, ...

we still have world class quality in midfield, but arsenal have youth and energy as their advantage.

if someone says arsenal defense is not better and bit vulnerable than ours then i would say yeah... vermaelen sagna are awesome but apart from that they have vulnerable defense.

plus wenger plays, only song as holding midfielders, but asks their wingers or attacking or central midfielders to track back and help out as a team to defend... maybe that doesnt always help... so maybe we can exploit those chances..

otherwise we are pretty even to them, and its gonna be awesome tie. for our side, this would a huge test for guys like robinho ibra pato aquilani nocerino to prove the point that they are one of the worlds best and thats why we hired them. silva and nesta im not worried that much.. that are already proven elite players..

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 am

Mr. baldie is 14th account of our dear friend Brigate, 99% :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Oh hey!

Cro goes for AC now!

Arsenal - Page 4 Net-noob

Welcome my friend!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Cro how did you return Shocked
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Cro how did you return Shocked

I charmd the fk out of mods :coffee:

Nah just kiding, they pm me some time ago tellin me milan section is going dead, they need a troll asap to revive it :coffee:

And i was like Arsenal - Page 4 U0ChA
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Only thing that keeps forums "alive" is trolls.

Mods doing very well I see.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 pm

just finished watching them lose.i honestly wasnt impressed with their defense,ibra and pato/robinho will eat them alive if they perform like today.midfield wasnt very good either other than Song.Walcott did nothing,RVP wasnt getting a lot of service,Gervinho looked really dangerous even though he lacks finishing and passing on the final third.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next