tehcpeng
BiasedMilanFan3
Potential
65 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Arsenal - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 pm

just finished watching them lose.i honestly wasnt impressed with their defense,ibra and pato/robinho will eat them alive if they perform like today.midfield wasnt very good either other than Song.Walcott did nothing,RVP wasnt getting a lot of service,Gervinho looked really dangerous even though he lacks finishing and passing on the final third.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:44 pm

They weren't impressive much against City, however I watched Arsenal before and this is not the Arsenal I am used to watch, so I wouldn't judge now but rather in January where I can have a better look however right now, we look set for a quarter final place.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Ganso wrote:just finished watching them lose.i honestly wasnt impressed with their defense,ibra and pato/robinho will eat them alive if they perform like today.midfield wasnt very good either other than Song.Walcott did nothing,RVP wasnt getting a lot of service,Gervinho looked really dangerous even though he lacks finishing and passing on the final third.

well, tbh we had a makeshift back four, AC milan will not face that back four at all, and btw do you have the midfielders like silva and yaya toure that can control the tempo and go at our defence like city done? i dont think so, however you guys have a good chance to beat us as we will still be missing our most influential midfielder in wilshere and our best rb in sagna so i would be surprised if you dont go through.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:12 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Ganso wrote:just finished watching them lose.i honestly wasnt impressed with their defense,ibra and pato/robinho will eat them alive if they perform like today.midfield wasnt very good either other than Song.Walcott did nothing,RVP wasnt getting a lot of service,Gervinho looked really dangerous even though he lacks finishing and passing on the final third.

well, tbh we had a makeshift back four, AC milan will not face that back four at all, and btw do you have the midfielders like silva and yaya toure that can control the tempo and go at our defence like city done? i dont think so, however you guys have a good chance to beat us as we will still be missing our most influential midfielder in wilshere and our best rb in sagna so i would be surprised if you dont go through.

I hope they both recover in time, because I would rather play a fully powered Arsenal than weakened Arsenal, because I don't want to see we had missing players excuse to either teams.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Potential wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

I hope they both recover in time, because I would rather play a fully powered Arsenal than weakened Arsenal, because I don't want to see we had missing players excuse to either teams.
People dont care about our excuses vs tottenham why should we care about Arsenal's?.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm

I'll take care of this thread tomorrow. The ignorance from both sets of fans is pure idiocy.

Until then, its good to have Crolegend back and Mr. Galliani is a fantastic poster.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 am

I Think it was a good decision from the mods to unban cro from the Milan section :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 am

I missed his trolling tbh Sad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Ganso wrote:
Potential wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

People dont care about our excuses vs tottenham why should we care about Arsenal's?.....

Exactly. In general, most people will remember only that Tottenham beat AC Milan (haha, Tottenham beat Italys best, = Italy suck donkeyballs) Thats the logic that is used around here. That Napoli beat PL supreme number 1 is not that important lol

This game will cause the biggest ban-wave in modern history, no matter what outcome! The mods will ban themselves! Razz Im gonna be a wreck watching this game.

I will also recommend having a tranquil mind before entering this match, as even though we historically are a much great club, we do not have a midfield worthy of much bragging. Arsenal will probably get a lot of chances, and thank God we have Silva and Mexes (even though we havent really seen frenchy perform at top level in a long time). I hope Arsenal does not have that much of a better midfield, but even so, we showed against Barca that we can make anyone suffer.

Twisted Evil GET READY FOR THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!Twisted Evil
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm

gervinho is the main guy who creates for arsenal from what ive seen and RVP scores the goals.

Godbate+Nesilva=no defensive problems imo.Silva can deal with walcott if our LB has problems.But honestly,f*cking Zabaleta kept Theo on his pocket yesterday

ATM im only worried about Ibra's partner,if Pato starts hell score goals but wont help out on the team play a lot,if robinho starts he will help with the flow of the game but hell miss sitters Evil or Very Mad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:09 pm

I am not happy about getting arsenal, it is a very tricky fixture and arsenal are by no means push overs. It will be a very intese and competitive games.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm

affraid

lost 2-1 to fullham
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm going out on a limb here, but i bet you didn't even watch the game....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:48 pm

i watched the first half,then stopped.still wasnt impressed tbh....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:53 pm

So you weren't impressed with the first half, where we domininated, but switched off in the second half when we got red carded for nothing.......
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Lex wrote:So you weren't impressed with the first half, where we domininated, but switched off in the second half when we got red carded for nothing.......

You were being dominated before the red. Plus Djourou clearly pulled Zamora down. Plus Fulham had a clear 1 on 1 chance on goal which was incorrectly called offside.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm

lol you guys need to stop worrying about arsenal, in-between the time that we face each other, we are all going to have many good performances and poor permanences, however, it wont mean nothing on the day. This thread is pointless and making comments every time we lose makes this thread even more of a joke. we will see what happens in feb, keep being overconfident and saying your not impressed ganso, its going to bit you in the ass you wait.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 pm

whats the point of having possession and doing nothing with it?Walcott was shet,gervinho cant do something interesting in the final third for his life,RVP didnt do much considering the wingers werent helping out.I nstill dont rate Ramsey and Arteta.

The only thing that has gotten me impressed was the back back 4 bar Djorou

Last edited by Ganso on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 pm

....plus we had a stone wall penalty appeal denied. Plus the "Djourour pulling Zamora down" delusion is due to an alcohol-induced comedown on your part, since they were shoulder to shoulder and Zamora just fell out of the blue
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

By the way, mods, don't delete comments, we're having a civilized debate, not an arguement

Until the invariable suspects make a snide remark, of course.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:lol you guys need to stop worrying about arsenal, in-between the time that we face each other, we are all going to have many good performances and poor permanences, however, it wont mean nothing on the day. This thread is pointless and making comments every time we lose makes this thread even more of a joke. we will see what happens in feb, keep being overconfident and saying your not impressed ganso, its going to bit you in the ass you wait.
talk about being sensitive.

Arsenal were amazing today and im shetting in my pants if thats what you wat to hear Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 pm

judge the team once the window closes.

Dont knee-jerk based on one game.Arsenal are still a damn good side.A big occasion like the knockouts in cl you expect them to step up.So lets not draw conclusions just yet.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:judge the team once the window closes.

Dont knee-jerk based on one game.Arsenal are still a damn good side.A big occasion like the knockouts in cl you expect them to step up.So lets not draw conclusions just yet.

Aye.

With injuries as well as important upcoming games for both sides, we can expect sizeable upgrades from both sides. I'm waiting till February 1st before making a prediction.

I still think we'll comfortably win though :coffee:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:16 am

Henry might play against us.But im not worried anyways!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 am

Ok, here's the plan.

Put 2 guys on RvP. Beat Arsenal. It's really as simple as that. Dunno why there is 7 pages about this game. smoking
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by gmos01 Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:51 am

you guys do realize we always step it up against power-houses right? i love how were being underestimated! anyway i have MASSIVE respect for Milan! it'll be a game to remember!! Cheers! drinking
gmos01
gmos01
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next