schwarzgelb
EarlyPrototype
Ganso
Zees
huntsman
53 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 2 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Analysis

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Penguin Kaka is useful, I know he isn't a solution but he's a good sub. I would still prefer to start Ozil though but for some reason you think everyone wants Kaka to start Razz

Probably huntsman effect lol!

To OP you've confused me, an arsenal fan who likes barca?!

Anyway CR is CR, I'll ignore this barca game for now and await the CL games ahead of us. Hope he shows his team player side this year against the tougher opponents.

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 2 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Analysis

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:01 pm

H.A. wrote:Penguin Kaka is useful, I know he isn't a solution but he's a good sub. I would still prefer to start Ozil though but for some reason you think everyone wants Kaka to start Razz

Anyway CR is CR, I'll ignore this barca game for now and await the CL games ahead of us. Hope he shows his team player side this year against the tougher opponents.
I've certainly got the impression that people want Kaka to start over Ozil ...

But seriously, isn't Kaka past it? With Milan he was at least 2 times above the level he plays today. I have yet to see him even resemble his old self.

I would rather have seen Callejon out there instead of Kaka.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Kaka? I lost count how many times he got owned by Puyol/Pique and lost possession. Didn't the third goal started right after he gave the ball away?
He did made some good runs though.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
H.A. wrote:Penguin Kaka is useful, I know he isn't a solution but he's a good sub. I would still prefer to start Ozil though but for some reason you think everyone wants Kaka to start Razz

But seriously, isn't Kaka past it? With Milan he was at least 2 times above the level he plays today. I have yet to see him even resemble his old self.

I actually completely agree with you. I would have loved to see Callejon come on. Doesn't mean Kaka didn't perform well though.

Kaka is definitely nowhere near his Milan days and I definitely don't think he should start big games. But he's still been very effective this season when he's been on the pitch for the most part. Super sub is the way to go because Ozil >>> Kaka.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm

You know you don't know anything about Real Madrid when you say Kaka is past it. Kaka had a decent game, he actually did more than Ozil, who had a decent game, but has been below-par this season. Kaka has proved this season that he still has it, anyone who differs clearly hasn't watched him in action. Take a look at the Ajax and Rayo games...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Kaka and Ozil are different type of players,kaka is much more offensive while ozil is more of a playmaker,i rarely see him being a dangerman upfront.

imo neither of them played well last night,ozil was basically just passing with no real objective,did little to threat barca.Kaka was trying to bring the ball to the final third and making a decisive pass or scoring,but his job got much harder since Ronaldo was playing like shet and he had pique+puyol all over him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Kaka is past it. Anyone who thinks he can reach top form again is delusional in my opinion.

He's still mighty talented and should play often because he can still be effective, but he's never going to be the player he was.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:

Vanilla Ice would have raped yesterday Sad

Alas I hope mou opens his eyes to the gem we have in our hands
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Ozil wasn't just passing around with no real objective, lol. Attack isn't always about run with the ball & dribble past player to make penetration. His simple play actually led to most chances we made, on top of my head:
First half:
* The counter he started after winning 50:50 ball in defensive half involving Ronaldo & Benzema (missed by Di Maria)
* Link up play betwen him & Di Maria (missed by Benzema)
* The ball he played to Ronaldo (the one Ronaldo took a shot instead of passed to Di Maria)
* Link up play betweem him, Marcelo, & Benzema (missed by Ronaldo)
* Link up play betwen him & Benzema (missed by Di Maria)
Second half:
* Link up play between him & benzema (that one touch pass to assist benzema)

A few good runs while also at times gave up the ball didn't make Kaka did more.

Last edited by alexander mahone on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Ozil was our second best offensive player after Benz.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Ozil had a great game I wish he played the whole 90 minutes : \

Higuain should have started with Benzema and Ozil imo. In the first 30 minutes when we had Barca on the run I'm sure Pipita would have buried a chance.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 pm

alexander mahone wrote:Ozil wasn't just passing around with no real objective, lol. Attack isn't always about run with the ball & dribble past player to make penetration. His simple play actually led to most chances we made, on top of my head:
First half:
* The counter he started after winning 50:50 ball in defensive half involving Ronaldo & Benzema (missed by Di Maria)
* Link up play betwen him & Di Maria (missed by Benzema)
* The ball he played to Ronaldo (the one Ronaldo took a shot instead of passed to Di Maria)
* Link up play betweem him, Marcelo, & Benzema (missed by Ronaldo)
* Link up play betwen him & Benzema (missed by Di Maria)
Second half:
* Link up play between him & benzema (that one touch pass to assist benzema)

A few good runs while also at times gave up the ball didn't make Kaka did more.
Mahone tearing sh*t up again :bow:

God bless you sir! Best new Madridista!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 2 Empty It's just we didn't take our chances

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Had Ronaldo of scored from outside the box and that free header it could of been 3-3. Both teams had a lot of chances and at the end of the day it was all about who took them.

What went wrong

However we could of improved on the following:

Our defense should of played higher. There was a gap between the DM's and the back 4. This gap also allowed Messi to dribble and find Sanchez.

We kept trying to play passes in one area, instead we should of switched play to the other side of the field.

Casillas, Coentrao, Pepe especially, Ramos and Marcelo kept hoofing the ball back to them. Instead we should of passed our way out of defense.

Barca often had a lot of time in our half passing about. Our forwards should of pressed them more and made it uncomfortable.

At times our attacking was one dimensional and hurried. Instead we should of played calmly.

We should of pressed more.

A lot of the time our players made the wrong decision and gave the ball away.

Our fullbacks tried too many long balls.

Ronaldo kept giving the ball away.

Their 2nd goal Fabregas was offside.

We relied too much on counter-attacks.

Finally we weren't comfortable on the ball in their half.

How we should improve

• First we need to have comfortable possession against them. That means no hoofing and giving it right back to them once we retrieve it. We need comfortable possession within their half. So in order to do that we need a CM, so Sahin will need to play. Alonso is too slow, Khedira/Lass aren't playmakers and the front 4 are attackers.

• We need to stop relying on lucky long balls and counter-attacks. Our attacking style is too one dimensional. We need better possession play. We should stop rushing our attacks.

• When we press the defenders need to press too.

When the ball is played at 0:46 both Fabregas and Alves are offside.

Looking back at all 3 goals Coentrao is technically at fault for all of them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:04 pm

yes and they say controa played good lol, even say dimagia played good, who letterally screwed most of our attacks.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 pm

so both the Xavi/Marcelo and Fabregas goals were offside?
you don't say...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Yes i agree with you, Di Maria sucked and screwed all of our attacks but our loss is more complex than blaming it all on him.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:18 pm

billy_gr wrote:so both the Xavi/Marcelo and Fabregas goals were offside?
you don't say...

We were just outplayed on our pitch. That's the fact, everything else is just excuses.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 pm

billy_gr wrote:so both the Xavi/Marcelo and Fabregas goals were offside?
you don't say...

Just the Xavi one. Not sure if the third one was.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 pm

you meant Cesc was offside in Xavi's goal?
Ok my bad... misunderstood
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeh both Fabregas and Alves were offside.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 pm

indeed
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Ronaldo should have buried down the 2-0. We would have won urgh....

But yeah, if Di Maria had been taken off when he first got injured it would have been very different...

Real Madrid were better the first half, and we almost had it there. Just second half very faulty.

I am not that worried about it tbh, the power difference is getting smaller and smaller. It could have gone either way yesterday.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm

if ronaldo scores that first sitter we would have seen a completely different game

who knows what the score line would have been but imo if ronaldo scores that sitter we would have won the match.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:Kaka is just past it, wake up people. As dreadful as Cristiano was I'd rather have him play a Clasico than Kaka.

Benzema, Higuain and Ozil on the other hand should be playing together. Di Maria too depending on the formation. Benzema and Ozil are the best playmakers out there. Higuain complements the team well because of his direct and clinical style - no bullsh*t basically.

Relax, Kaka is getting to spell Ozil off occasionally this year. He isn't the player he was at Milan, but he has done much better than past 2 years. He's a little brittle, but he is enhancing his value and he is not an embarrassment in terms of a sub for Ozil (I said sub not sharing the role with Ozil). also did you notice that Ozil is adapting to playing a little deeper and thus allowing for the 4-3-3 formation, but Kaka can't make this adjustment. In any event Kaka will be gone this summer.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 pm

deezydeez wrote:if ronaldo scores that first sitter we would have seen a completely different game

who knows what the score line would have been but imo if ronaldo scores that sitter we would have won the match.

That was the first one, plus the wasted shot when di Maria was wide opened. We should have been up 3 or 4 to 1.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:24 pm

But u'll need Ronaldo to score easy goals against the cr4pier teams Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next