schwarzgelb
EarlyPrototype
Ganso
Zees
huntsman
53 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 3 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Analysis

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:24 pm

But u'll need Ronaldo to score easy goals against the cr4pier teams Very Happy

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 3 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Analysis

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:31 pm

kaka was good coming off the bench but subbing ozil at the what 60th minute was a bad decision. di maria looked miserable apart from the first 20 minutes of the match (maybe this was due to the injury he suffered) he should have been subbed first if anything. and imo ozil should have been left on maybe the whole 90.

like adit said (to which i heavily agree with) ozil was our second best offensive player after benz, and imo it was a close second.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Kaka was terrible off the bench the guy never tracked back never hassled the Barcelona boys with the ball and we lost vital ground in midfield when he came on, the few runs he did make with the ball majority ended in him diving giving up the ball and Barcelona taking it down the other end rather quickly.

At least with Ozil he played alot deeper and offset his rather quiet game with his excellent workrate

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 3 Empty 10 Golden points to Success

Post by ijomer Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Past is past, this is for future.

Following are points that will prove my prediction that we will win the league and maybe more, and will take the game to them at Camp Nou.

1) Return of Sahin will be significant! last night we could have gone to counter barca's midfield crowding by producing 3 DM in the midfield, but that would have lead to loss of Creativity and attack and not to mention deemed negatively by madridistas. Sahin will be on the tip of the trivote we will play against barca next time as he will be the man pressing and making chances in the same time. Classic CM for me.

2) Solidification of Coentrao at right back. Last night we saw his good performance on right back, especially defensively. But with time, he will be developed into an attacking full back as he will be more comfortable in his position. We can thus use the trivote because both our fullbacks would be attacking and midfielders dropping back when they do.

3) Solidification of Ramos-Pepe partnership. this continuous pairing is just 2 months old, and when more time is spent, in next few months this Center Back partnership will be one of the best in the world.

4) Cristiano will redeem himself. Tonight was atrocious but to be fair, he has had better performances. This will lead this success maniac to push himself more, be less selfish and become an even more complete player as he will lead the team to stage of success. I am sure of it.

5) The TEAM as a whole will take every game very seriously and will try their best to not drop Points. We WILL have 3 points lead on Barca going into the brake! and we WILL have that lead or maybe even extend it by the time of next match in Camp Nou.

6) Last night was an even match. Do not even think they outshined us. Yes, one thing they had was efficiency but ALOT of luck as well. Their second goal was lucky, no doubt about it. Their third goal was when the caught us on counter attack as we really had to score a goal! Their first goal was due to Iker's positional mistake. Not taking ANYTHING away from them, they are a fantastic team, but with little more efficiency and confidence we can overcome them for sure.

7) Im sure our great scoring form is intact! and we will make it far in champions league. Drawing a strong team in next round and eliminating them will be huge for morale.

Cool Barca fielded their best team last night against us, they best they possibly could, they threw everything at us, while we didn't really need a win. If that was their best! then i think they are beatable.

9) We WILL win next 10 games in a row. My prediction.

10) Champions League and Copa competitions will raise our morale back! Ozil will be better at his position. the team needs to give him confidence in his new role where he has to drop deep and perform defensively as well.

We will be a threat to be matched. We are Real Madrid, we will bounce right back.

And mark my words, we WILL beat them at camp nou!!!
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

whatever..

on to the next game smoking
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Well said.

If anything, what you should have right now, is faith and motivation.

Mourinho is known for being able to impose both pretty well.

Work hard folks, barcelona is a marvel but real madrid from what i have seen is working in this project for a year and a half.

Barca players in the other hand, for almost a life time.

Experience won yesterday.
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 3 Empty How to overcome mental block against Barcelona ?

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Last night when i've gone to bed i was thinking about is there a way to improve our mentality. we seem to give up so easily when we are down, putting aside the luck Barca had last night we were given up after their second goal. why is that ? football is 90 minutes and we should've tried till the last second.

I think it's because we aren't used to this kind of situation. we beat the hell out of any team in La Liga and in the CL we don't face many great opponents and when you don't get tested out by big teams and you suddenly face Barcelona you'll be shocked how difficult it is to beat a big team.

In this two season with Mou we did everything to get on Barcelona's level in term of "talent". for beating Barcelona our players need to have a great mentality, not just talent. Mou has instilled a great fighting sprit in the squad but it's not enough as we still look so stressed out whenever we face Barcelona.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:35 pm

It's not just mentally, it's tactically as well.

I don't think we gave up after the second goal, we still kinda went for it.

Say we're losing to a mediocre team, we can press them, create a lot of chances and end up winning somehow.

However it's harder when we're playing the best team in the World since most players from both teams are at the same level.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm

I just think our style of play is too one dimensional and predictable at times. We need to be more comfortable when we have the ball and know what we're doing.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Great points. Thumbs up
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 pm

What did I say about Coentrao as a RB?
It seemed like a good idea and probably is if mou wants to keep him there.

But it isn't going to happen. So why have him there in one game. And that one game is probably one of the most meaningful of the season.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Great points. After some sleep, the bad feeling has weared off.

To be honest, this wasn't the biggest loss ever. We're 3 points ahead if we win vs Sevilla, and we're still in every competition.

And most of all, we're far from our peak I feel. There is still alot of room of improvement. Also there were some that impressed me last night (Benzema, Marcelo, Lass and Ramos).

P.S You might wonder why I picked Ramos considiring he had one of these brainfarts but his passing was really good last night (something we lacked I felt) and he handled his defensive duties better than Pepe IMO.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 pm

I think you should relabel this thread to mt and pals and the ridiculous. You guys are looking for perfection. Your list could be almost identical for Barca. You are nitpicking the two best futbol teams in the world. We lost this game only because our best player couldn't take the pressure and blew 3 or 4 chances.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDecima Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 am

We have to develop the us against the world mentality....
I think for a lot of these Madrid players, you make it to Madrid, and you're at the top. We just don't know how to be underdogs.
I think we need to develop an underdog mentality against Barcelona....us against them..not us against the refs.
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 am

LaDecima wrote:We have to develop the us against the world mentality....
I think for a lot of these Madrid players, you make it to Madrid, and you're at the top. We just don't know how to be underdogs.
I think we need to develop an underdog mentality against Barcelona....us against them..not us against the refs.

WTF?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 am

As much as an underdog mentality would help us, we just have too much pressure on us right now to have it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 am

Underdog what? are you guys *bleep* serious?

holy crap, gtfo you all

unbef*ckinglievable
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

This section is indeed interesting...

I can admit that, that underdog statement is truly ridiculous.
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:00 am

Whatever.........guys..........live it easy.

These guys need to play their game.........if they do that I'm pretty confident we can win against Barca.

That match Yesterday could've gone either way...but they outplayed us in the end`

Cristiano specifically needs to live it easy.......forget about the press...the media....the whole Messi V Ronaldo thing and let the game come to him not the other way around.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Analysis - Page 3 Empty El Clasico Post Match Analysis

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:02 am

All Analysis and constructive opinions involving future improvements are merged here.

Let's keep the section nice ayt?

It's no use creating a new thread with the same topic as with the others.

It looked far too depressing...
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 am

I already posted in general section. Here, again Very Happy

babun1024 wrote:
You don't have a clue about Real Madrid apart from our 4-2-3-1 formation Very Happy
First, Pep and Mou battle was on the field. To avoid our pressing, Pep let Valdez play the 11th man and moved his defenders extremly deep and wide to start passing through the midfield. This way, once the ball was in midfield, we were exposed. Our defenders needed to press even higher but there is always the danger than dribblers like Messi or Sanchez just will run away and score which happened. In turns of game balance, it was pretty even on chances, our chance coversion was bad. Also, contrary to what people think, we didn't just give up after 60th minute, players were exhausted from pressing. So were Farca as well but their midfielders and attackers did a better job with the opened up space than us Very Happy

In terms of lineup, CR7 was a big fail on the night. He should've been subbed or moved to CF with Benz on the wing. Alves didn't even bother man marking him this time. He left tons of space for him at the back because he knew CR7 was useless. On the other hand Di Maria faced 2-3 people at a time Very Happy Benz can beat his man an do much more. Contrary to what you people think of Ozil, he was the most active midfielder/attacker for Real Madrid. First goal would've never happened without him Very Happy Second, he kept the link between midfield and attack alive as long as he was on ( even defensively, he stole balls). Subbing him off was the worst decision Mou made in this game. After Kaka came on, the link disappeared, he didn't defend at all. All he did was act as another attacker and try to dribble through wings where he failed all the time against tired Puyol/Alves ( he came on fresh with little impact...). Di Maria was off that night but he had some problems. His target, CR7, wasn't where he needed to on time to give him through balls or crosses. Most of the time, he had to dribble his way through people. Add the increased pressing, he was out of breathe many times. Scoring in those situation isn't easy Very Happy
So much to attack, Benz, Ozil and Di Maria are a must against Farca. The first two can create and keep the ball under pressure no matter where, Di Maria is a bit of the gamble but at least he keeps his side safe. For noobs, Kaka doesn't defend at all...

Our biggest problem is actually in midfield. Ozil is the only guy who can receive the ball under pressure, turn around and look for a pass. Alonso can't do that, he is technically limited. He can play one touch passing but he can't dribble his way out of challenges. Playing Lass next to him was even more of an epic mistake. While having better ball control made him look better throughout the match for noobs, his positioning during midfield pressing sucked. Instead of zonal pressing with the whole team, he went for the people with the ball at their feet. Spotting runs is his biggest weakness, I don't know what Mou thought playing him so far forward. Lass was afraid to mess up, each time he got the ball he tried to back pass... Very Happy

Coentrao on the right after just two games there was a fail as well from Mou. I'm sure blondie is capable of it but he isn't ready yet. Now, I would play Lass there, he's got tons of experience at RB and he could be as headless as he wants there Very Happy

Throughout the game, Pepe and CR7 and later Kaka kept giving the ball away cheaply. When Higuain came on, he didn't see the ball often but the times he did, he made the most intelligent choices on the pitch eco smile

Ideal lineup to face Farca with our current system is this:

When Coentrao has enough experience at rightback under his belt

-----------------Casillas-----------------

Coentrao----Pepe---Ramos---Marcelo

----------Sahin----Khedira/Alonso-----
------------------Ozil---------------------

---Di Maria-------------------Benz------
---------------Higuain-------------------

Alves isn't as godly defensivly as CR7 made look like to be. Benz would rape him over 90 minutes. Sahin and Ozil( in deeper role) can keep the ball under pressure. Khedira is purely there for zonal marking which Lass didn't provide. Higuain doesn't choke under pressure and has very good chemistry with Di Maria. He drifts to the right wing sometimes which ensures that we don't attack from the left side only Very Happy
Even with this line up and all people on form we might lose because Farca's first team is vastly more experienced at top level then our current player crop but this lineup would give us the highest chance of winning Very Happy
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 am

Mou subbed Ozil because he was totally dead come 60 minute,not the worst decision.Ozil need to improve his stamina.

Khedira was total useless against a tired iniesta :facepalm:

He always have some problem with agile midfielders.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:12 am

Adit wrote:Mou subbed Ozil because he was totally dead come 60 minute,not the worst decision.Ozil need to improve his stamina.

Khedira was total useless against a tired iniesta :facepalm:

He always have some problem with agile midfielders.
1.Ozil wasn't tired when he came off Very Happy
2.Khedira was child molesting Iniesta whenever he could but Iniesta played godly. Sometimes, you have to give credit to players when it's due. Iniesta was hands down their best player on the day Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 am

Oh no,Coentrao owned iniesta if first half,he had no effect what so ever in that half.He only turned God mod after we conceded the second goal .

Khedira imo is total useless for a high pressing game.He can never steal ball from agile midfielders hence Mou went for Lass and it was justified in first half.

60 minutes of intense game vs barca is certainly good enough to tire out Ozil from our past experience. Very Happy
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 am

Lass was great,I really don't see what khedira could do that he didnt
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:20 am

Adit wrote:Oh no,Coentrao owned iniesta if first half,he had no effect what so ever in that half.He only turned God mod after we conceded the second goal .

Khedira imo is total useless for a high pressing game.He can never steal ball from agile midfielders hence Mou went for Lass and it was justified in first half.

60 minutes of intense game vs barca is certainly good enough to tire out Ozil from our past experience. Very Happy
He was still in the game. Iniesta being useless was more down to Di Maria Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next