jibers
RED
II Capitano
24 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

General match thread - Page 6 Empty Re: General match thread

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Jones is abysmal. Not United quality, doesn'thave the positional discipline or the anticipation or patience required for a cb. Said it before and will say it again. This game was United all over, we were dominated in the first half and we still scored. This is the fighting spirit that SAFhas instilled in this club that so few clubs have. I think this is the turning point, and seeing as city have a tougher run in, we will give them hell before we relinquish our title. to #20...

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Cleverley might be back for Bilbao :dance:

The Stoke of la liga...He will get butchered...lol I'm kidding, that was their old reputation...Hopefully he puts in a decent shift.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Athletic Bilbao visit Old Trafford on Thursday. Bilbao have overachieved this season, and this is as a result of Marcelo Bielsa’s fantastic work, which has seen them reach the Copa del Rey final against Barcelona and are currently standing at fifth place in La Liga. Fernando Llorente will have licked himself at the delight of facing a Manchester United side who have degraded in quality in Europe. If United are not alert, Llorente can so easily make his presence felt. The Spaniard has scored an impressive 13 goals in 22 appearances this season.

United have been far from convincing in Europe this season, whether they play in the Champions League or the Europa League – they have failed to make tasks easy for them, which is partially down to complacency. In the first leg of their first Europa League match, United beat Ajax convincingly 2-0, but struggled in the second leg, despite a fantastic start which seen Javier Hernández score a well-taken goal. After that, United gifted Ajax possession and made the game essentially much easier for the Dutch side. Subsequently, this led to Ajax winning 1-2, at Old Trafford as well, an achievement in itself.

In the league, United have had a great couple of months. They have picked up ten points from a potential twelve, against Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham, showing that they can deal with the pressure when it matters. However, regardless of how how well they have played in the league, the European competitions have seen them stumble badly, and one of the main reasons is that it is a different format and league bears no real significance.

Midfield duo Tom Cleverley and Anderson will be hoping to return from recent absences when Manchester United take on Athletic Bilbao in their Europa League last-16 first-leg clash at Old Trafford. Cleverley has been missing for a fortnight with an ankle injury that ended his hopes of an England debut against Holland, whilst Anderson has not started for four months after suffering a knee problem. Paul Scholes is set to miss out after starring in Sunday’s win over Tottenham and Chris Smalling could also be recalled after having stitches inserted into a head wound.

Midfield duo, Tom Cleverley and Anderson, are expected to start. Anderson is certainly expected to start, he has been back from injury for a couple of weeks and this is the best game to reintroduce him. Cleverley though, should not be rushed. As we have seen in the past, rushing him back from an injury has done him no favours, but has seen the Englishman pick up more injuries. Chris Smalling could also feature, after recovering from the head wound he received whilst on international duty with England.

Ashley Young and Nani are expected to start as United’s two wide men, with both blowing hot and cold. Young had a poor game against Tottenham, but still managed to contribute by assisting a goal and scoring two. Nani has not been the same player, since the injury he picked up against Arsenal, in the 1-3 win at the Emirates, and will be hoping to change that.

Javier Hernández and Dimitar Berbatov are expected to take over from Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck, although you would expect Rooney to be an automatic starter, since it is a crucial game. Hernández has proved to be effective when partnered alongside Berbatov.

The line up I want to see:

De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand Evra; Nani, Anderson, Carrick, Young; Rooney, Hernández

I would love to see Fábio in place of Evra, but Sir Alex Ferguson has, and will continue to, shown too much faith towards Evra, despite his erratic form. In that case, well will see the Brazilian on the bench – and even if we do, at least there is a possibility he might get given a chance.

I hope all you United fans enjoy the game.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 pm

really poor performance, Jones and Rooney being the worst today. Credit to Bilboa, they played great.. we looked like we dont give a shet..all over the place we have been sloppy.

They scored an offside goal, which is very poor from the linesman, but I can't complain since they deserved it tbh.

Evans and DDG have been great, especially the latter. If it weren't for him, we would have conceded 4.

I couldn't care less about this comp...lthe team obviously doesn't. I hope we just go and concentrate on the league ,which is far more important.

I hope Smalling is okay. Apart from Giggs, Evans and DDG the team were meh...
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Bilboa and the ref have been a disgrace. The refs screwed us...especially for that 3rd goal. Unbelievable... How does Evra losing his boot result in a bilbao FK? and those fckers don't even return the ball to us.

My admiration has totally gone for theose cheating mofo's.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

The hell is with blaming the ref, that's the rule, you lose part of your gear and still play, that's a foul.

For what it is worth they *bleep* deserve that loss, only De Gea is worthy of the shirt.

Rafael what the *bleep*, seriously what the *bleep*, best right back we have my ass, get Neville out of retirement. What a stupid goal to take, De Gea pulling an splendid save and that brasilian retard watching the ball snoozing.

And Ferguson needs to *bleep* stop tinkering with the team, for the last 4 years I don't think I saw the same first team twice in a row. You look at City, Real or Barca they always play the same players and that creates automatism. Too often this season have our players looked clueless. HOW CAN A MAN UNITED TEAM BE CLUELESS ?!

Jesus *bleep* christ, that has to be the worst performance this season. I bet their shirts aren't even wet.

azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm

If that was a league match, I guarantee you and bet everything we wouldn't have been outplayed like that. That's no disrespect to Bilbao, who were great, but just look at the way Rafael was sleep walking towards the ball for their 3rd goal. Do you think he would do that in a league match? Hell the fck no!! That attitude is just indicative of how those players feel towards this comp. They don't respect it or give a shit about it.

Which brings me to the next point...If the players don't give a shit about Europe this season, then we might as well play the reserves. The majority of the player's attitude towards the games at OT this season has been a disgrace.

It's really ridiculous. I feel so sorry for DDG, because he put an absolutely brilliant display, that with a competent defence in front, would have been lauded through out the footballing world. Yet again his defenders has taken that away from him through their carelessness. They have badly let him down tonight.

Phil jones is another player who needs to get some bench time. His form has been atrocious for some time, yet he still makes the squad. Tonight he didn't even track Llorent's run for their equaliser. Generally he was all over the middle and was positionally way off.

On the balance of play, we deserevd to lose, but I feel the refs cost us the game. Off side goal and poor sportsmanship from Bilbao which was due to a nothing foul given to them.

Careless, careless careless!! Arrogance and carelessness is what I would best describe us in Europe this season.

The only bright note is DDG- what a cracking GK we have in our hands.

Last edited by RED 80s. on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm

azzurres wrote:The hell is with blaming the ref, that's the rule, you lose part of your gear and still play, that's a foul.

For what it is worth they *bleep* deserve that loss, only De Gea is worthy of the shirt.

Rafael what the *bleep*, seriously what the *bleep*, best right back we have my ass, get Neville out of retirement. What a stupid goal to take, De Gea pulling an splendid save and that brasilian retard watching the ball snoozing.

And Ferguson needs to *bleep* stop tinkering with the team, for the last 4 years I don't think I saw the same first team twice in a row. You look at City, Real or Barca they always play the same players and that creates automatism. Too often this season have our players looked clueless. HOW CAN A MAN UNITED TEAM BE CLUELESS ?!

Jesus *bleep* christ, that has to be the worst performance this season. I bet their shirts aren't even wet.

compleely agree. De Gea and Evans were both decent, the rest of the team were shameful. SAF clearly didnt scout Bilbao, Ajax dominatd us a few weeks back wtf did he expect Bilbao to do. Playing a two man Cm and Giggs and JKones on top of all that :facepalm:

Hernandez was piss poor tonight. Agaionst Spanish Teams his lack of technique and ball control are even more evidnet than when he playes those ruffians in the EPL. In the EPl his technique looked standard, against Bilbao he looked like a footballer that came straight out of the park. Bebrba should have started. Disgraceful. Fergie needs to stop playing a 2 man cm ffs, there is no protection. WTF did he expect Half Brain dead jones and Old man Giggs to do? 3 man CMS will always dominate us ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:24 pm

jibers wrote:
azzurres wrote:The hell is with blaming the ref, that's the rule, you lose part of your gear and still play, that's a foul.

compleely agree. De Gea and Evans were both decent, the rest of the team were shameful. SAF clearly didnt scout Bilbao, Ajax dominatd us a few weeks back wtf did he expect Bilbao to do. Playing a two man Cm and Giggs and JKones on top of all that :facepalm:

Hernandez was piss poor tonight. Agaionst Spanish Teams his lack of technique and ball control are even more evidnet than when he playes those ruffians in the EPL. In the EPl his technique looked standard, against Bilbao he looked like a footballer that came straight out of the park. Bebrba should have started. Disgraceful. Fergie needs to stop playing a 2 man cm ffs, there is no protection. WTF did he expect Half Brain dead jones and Old man Giggs to do? 3 man CMS will always dominate us ffs.

Hernandez was infuriating tonight. Countless times he could have shot but instead chose to stop and play it to his left foot.

I thought Rooney was worst though. It's like he forgot how to pass the ball in the first half and 2nd up until we were chasing the game 1-3 down.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Are people idiots? When you lose your boot, you do NOT blow for a foul lol, look at the rules.

Congratz to Athletic though.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Manchester United fans were left somewhat shocked, as Athletic Bilbao managed to exploit the frailties within the side, successfully beating them. United were outplayed for the majority of the game; much of that has to do with Marcelo Bielsa’s tactics. But it was the manner in which United were defeated that was worrying, to say the least.

Biesla has revolutionised the side, since taking over the summer. He has adopted a Barcelona-esque approach, not something that was expected considering that prior to him joining Athletic; they were more known for their direct, long ball approach.

Sir Alex Ferguson did say that he was going to field out his strongest line up, but it was far from that. United’s strongest line up contained Ryan Giggs and Phil Jones as central midfielders, and Park Ji-Sung as a left winger. Michael Carrick and Nani would have added more ammunition and self-discipline, a factor that was clearly lacking.

The side from Bilbao started off as the brighter team, with Fernando Llorente causing all sorts of trouble, and was unlucky to see his shot travel wide early on. However, it was United who stunned Athletic, after great link up play between Giggs and Javier Hernández, whose shot was palmed at by Gorka Iraizoz, but he did not get enough on it, as Wayne Rooney scored from the rebound.

It was against the run of play. However, this did not change the approach Athletic’s players took, and continued to knock the ball about with ease. Iker Muniain was finding it easy, one of the main reasons being that there was a clear lack of determination from United’s end. The sheer persistence paid off, just before the half, as Fernano Llorente, who had troubled Chris Smalling and Jonny Evans all half, scored a powerful header. Question marks were raised over the defending, though, as Jones left Llorente to go past him, without tracking him. This set the tone for the rest of the game.

United were allowed to cool down and get their acts sorted out. It was an opportunity to brush up on school boy defending and inject a bit of liveliness into the team. However, nothing changed in the second half, if anything, United got worse.

The Spanish side were still allowed to knock the ball back and forth, and looked assured throughout the second half. It was the same performance they put in, but United’s players backed off even more. David de Gea is to be thanked for the score line remaining a bit more respectable. The Spaniard produced two fine saves to deny Athletic the opportunity to lead the game early on in the second half. First, from Iker Munian, and the second was world class, to deny Llorente.

Chris Smalling could not continue and so, was replaced by Michael Carrick. Jones dropped to centre-back. Subsequently, Anderson was brought on for Park Ji-Sung, with Giggs switching to the left flank. It was not really what United needed.

The game looked to be done and dusted 20 minutes from time, when Ander Herrera found De Marcos, with a scrumptious ball, to score in emphatic fashion past de Gea. Although replays do suggest he was offside, it was nothing less than the Spanish side deserved, after outplaying United for the majority of the second half.

Nani was brought on late for Giggs, but it was too little too late, although he did do more than Park. More question marks were raised over the squad selection and why Nani was not included. His dynamic style would have caused more damage to Athletic’s defence.

The final nail of the coffin, or so we thought, was put in place when Munian scored in the last minute, after Rafael da Silva was unaware of the danger, it was a comedy error, one that you would expect your friends to make, but not a professional football. Of course, this all came after a controversial decision, which was the wrong one, but you have to be fully alert.

United were handed a lifeline though towards the end, as Rooney scored from the penalty spot. It was a bit unfortunate for Athletic and lucky for United, at the same time. It does provide United with a chance to score two goals, as opposed to three, but if Athletic score first in the second leg, then it will be lights out.

This season has been a sloppy European campaign for Champions League finalists. It is ironic that they find themselves struggling in the Europa League, less than a year ago, they found themselves playing against the best team in the world, Barcelona.

The only positive to take from this is de Gea’s performance. He really has found his feet now, and is displaying the quality we all expected from him when he arrived at the club. He made some great saves and, in essence, was the sole reason for the score being a bit more respectable.

The players are capable of much more. My main concern is that, if we do continue in the Europa League, it could potentially have a significant impact on our title campaign. In other words, it could ruin the team spirit and morale. We will soon find out.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 pm

We're being embarrassed by Athletic atm. Getting absolutely schooled. We just have not been good enough in Europe this season. We're going out against a team who want so much more than us, and it clearly shows.

Lets just concentrate on the league and forget the EL ever existed to us.

PS fantastic goal by Llorente.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Well that's that then. It's one thing to lose, but to get humiliated and played off the park is another.

Credit to Athletic, they were fantastic. I read they rested nearly all their players for this game, and it clearly showed. They pressed us non stop, and their energy levels through out was really good. They never stopped running. I hope they go on to win this comp.

As for us, I'm sure the players won't get their heads down. We have bigger priorities, ie- no. 20.

And thank you Rooney for that stunning goal. A slight joy in what was a painful viewing. I feel sorry for our fans who paid money to go see that performance. ugh.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Manchester United can extend their lead to four points over rivals, Manchester City, on Sunday, against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Wolves have only achieved one win in their last 14 games. Ironically, United met Wolves after they crashed out of the Champions League, beating them 4-1. This time, United face Wolves after crashing out of the Europa League.

Wolves caretaker manager, Terry Connor, has found managing the team hard and has not been able to lead Wolves to a single win, having only picked up one point in the three games he has managed in. Playing in the Molineux has not exactly been United’s strong point: In the last two games away from home, United have won and lost once. However, Wolves are on a dire run. Mick McCarthy’s departure has done nothing to improve Wolves’ form.

Despite this, Wolves still posses a couple of dangerous players, mostly notably – Steven Fletcher. You could make a case that, without Fletcher’s meaningful contribution of 10 goals in 22 appearances, they would be finding life in the Premier League much harder. Fletcher, though, is on a goal drought: he has scored one goal in his last 7 games. Matt Jarvis is only another threat, but he has been inconsistent. Nonetheless, they should not be written off, regardless of what the statistics, and performances, may say.

Sir Alex Ferguson essentially said that there are no easy games,

We always take teams seriously. That is the one quality we have had for years and years. We don’t take anything for granted. It is a year on but it is the same scenario. We were top of the league then, they were towards the bottom part. We have to perform.

When complacency creeps in, that is when you should be extremely worried. In 2012, United have played some tremendous football, but their play has dipped at times, leaving the opposition to take advantage.

United have no fresh injury concerns. Rio Ferdinand, who went off after what seemed to be a calf injury, is fit to play, and Wayne Rooney, who looked in discomfort after Jon Aurtenetxe’s challenge last Thursday in the Europa League, against Athletic Bilbao.

David de Gea will start in between the sticks, with Ferdinand and Jonny Evans starting as the main centre-back pairing. Rafael da Silva may be given a rest due to the height advantage Wolves possess; in his place will be Chris Smalling. Phil Jones is still recovering from flu. Despite Evra’s poor showing in the Europa League, he will probably be given the go-ahead.

The return of Paul Scholes is a boost, he has been nothing short of tremendous since coming back from retirement. No one expected him to start as many games as he has, and certainly not many predicted that he would have a significant influence in the middle of the park. Michael Carrick will sit next to him; the partnership has been The Red Devil’s best this season. Another boost is the return of Antonio Valencia, but Nani is rumoured to not be in contention and is still out injured. There should be no change on the left, Ashley Young should continue.

The line up I want to see:

De Gea; Smalling, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Young; Rooney, Hernandez

A win will increase the pressure on City, who have bottled it, let us all be honest. At one point, it did look that they could not be hunted down, but their away form has been poor, considering they have a squad full of great players, it does leave you confused.

I hope everyone enjoys this game, wherever you are watching it
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Great write up, pal. Potential banana skin this, Wolves always play like their lives are on the line against us at home.

I don't care how we do it, I'll take a scrappy 0-1 win right now...3 points is invaluable as it will heap extra pressure on City for their match v Chelsea.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Cheers, yeah I'm not that nervous but there is still an element of doubt within my system.

I think we'll win this, and if we do then, with the recent form of Chelsea and Manchester City's inability to cope with pressure, I can see us being 4 points clear.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:44 pm

0-5...like taking candy from a baby. Plus an improvement on our GD. Only 3 behind City now.

Oh yeah....General match thread - Page 6 Nicolas-cage-feel-good-man-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-188
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Manchester United 1-0 Fulham

1-0 Rooney 42′

Manchester United move three points clear of arch rivals, Manchester City, after beating Fulham by a solitary goal, which was scored by Wayne Rooney. This game furthermore emphasised that there are no easy fixtures in the league, regardless of whether you are playing at home or against a struggling side, it does not make a difference.

United started off as the better side. It was complete and utter domination, but it took quite some time to create a clear-cut chance. In the 11th minute, Rafael da Silva whipped in a cross to Ryan Giggs, who almost opened the scored using his head, but Mark Schwarzer made a comfortable save.

The Red Devils struggled to deal with Fulham’s tremendous defensive work. Moussa Dembélé was not holding back and his close control proved to be too much at times. After a shaky start to the game, Fulham managed to pick themselves up, and it was Clint Dempsey’s turn to cause problems for David de Gea, but the American’s shot was saved easily. Dempsey was on the end of another Fulham attack when he found himself outside the box, but his curling effort was saved by the Spaniard, showcasing how good his reflexes are.

There were few clear cut chances for either team. Patrice Evra went close with an audacious overhead-kick, which went wide of Schwarzer’s post. It was soon Rafael’s turn, but instead of opting to pass the ball to Rooney, who was in a better position, he decided to take a relatively weak hit, which was once again – saved by Schwarzer.

United finally managed to break the deadlock, a couple of minutes before the end of the half. Ashley Young produced a wonderfully lofted cross into the path of Jonny Evans, who cut it back for Rooney to score. Despite not playing to their capabilities, United went into the break a goal ahead.

In the second half, Antonio Valencia was gifted with a chance, after finding himself on the end of a fine Giggs pass, but the Ecuadorian could only drive his shot straight at Schwarzer. Young also tested the Australian international with a curling effort, but it was not enough. United could have sealed the game 15 minutes before the end, when Young volleyed the ball, which Schwarzer saved, then had a chance at the rebound, which Schwarzer saved as well, before Giggs seen his shot blocked by Brede Hangeland.

The tactical substitutions taken by Sir Alex Ferguson come into question, however. Rooney was taken off, only to be brought on by Paul Scholes, when essentially Giggs should have been off, after the poor performance he displayed. United lacked strong physical presence, and Javier Hernandez, who was brought on for Danny Welbeck, struggled, as he was left in isolation.

The game ended in controversial circumstances, as Danny Murphy found himself in United’s area, only to be taken down by Michael Carrick. In real time, you cannot blame the referee for not awarding a penalty as it does look like the ball changes direction. However, there is no doubt that this is going to have a significant effect on the title race. The same can be said about Ben Arfa, who won Newcastle a penalty at Old Trafford earlier this season, in the 1-1 draw. Or, when Barry should have conceded a penalty against Stoke City a few days ago, when the score was tied (1-1).

Much of this win is thanks to Evans. Had a hand in the goal, but it was his defensive duties that helped United in the end. Pogrebnyak was dominated all over the place. That last header of the game was Vidic-esque.

A crucial win at a crucial time. We didn’t play extremely well, but we achieved maximum points, which is what was required. It doesn’t matter whether you don’t play fancy football, the results are much more important. However, we struggled in midfield and this area needs to be sorted out in the summer.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

That was a bad performance v Fulham and could have potentially been 2 wasted points at home had the ref rightfully given that pen towards the end.

We looked really nervous once the clock hit the 85th min. Players were too eager to get rid of the ball, wayward passes, inviting pressure......it was nail biting to watch.

Just a relief we came away with all 3 points, but that match was an indication that, although on paper we have a better run in than City, none of the matches are gonna be a walk over.

Next Monday v B'Burn is gonna be tough. We don't seem to have a good record over there, plus it's another friggin monday night K.O. Anyways, I won't be surprised if we drop points. We're gonna be up against a team that will give it their all to remain in the prem, our players better not take it easy.

V Fulham

Pros- Another clean sheet. Evans' brilliant performance again + assist. Rooney continuing his goal scoring form. Valencia is in top form. Rafa, DDG and Evra all having good games. Vital win & a 3 point gap over City.

Cons- Nervy end to the match. Lucky not to concede pen. Welbeck had an awful game, so did Giggs. Rio coming off, hopefully it isn't too bad. Dembele was running through our midfield with ease at times...made it look too easy.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Oh, Hernandez close. Great start.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Great tackle. Carrick with a tremendous ball.

II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Super save by Robinson, but Hernandez should have scored. Blackburn struggling.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Tremendous save by de Gea.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

We are playing well but we need a killer in the final third. Scholes plays too deep.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

We need to buy in the summer badly
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:45 pm

We're getting closer and closer, but to be fair, Blackburn have defended well.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next