Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas?

+5
che
urbaNRoots
Blue
Sushi Master
Blackmore.
9 posters

Go down

Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas? Empty Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas?

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 18:22

It's arguable that both players are the most important in each time. I'm def. a BeLieva, and it hurts seeing any player get hurt, let alone standout performers like these two having to end their seasons before the new year.

Between Man United and Liverpool, who will cope better without their best players? How will the season unfold? How will the table be after 38 games? What siginings will each club make in January?

With United, instead of a WC attacking midfielder, they have the prospect of needing to sign TWO WC players. Will they do it? Share your views with Southern Man cheers :lucas: :vidic:
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas? Empty Re: Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas?

Post by Sushi Master Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:05

ManU have Jesus Jones and lots of CB depth. Sure, their defense won't be as solid as before, but that's not where their weakness lies, it being midfield.

Liverpool on the other hand, don't have another player near the caliber of Lucas who has become a very key member of their team. I see them suffering more.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas? Empty Re: Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas?

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:17

Vidic was the sole reason that United haven't been in shambles. Sushi Master was decieved by Jesus Jones and United's CB depth. Without Vidic, Man United's weak midfield will be evermore exposed.

Liverpool, they have better replacements for Lucas than United have for Vidic.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:20

United will cope better, they have better depth. Smalling and Jones will do fine, even though they will miss Vidic a lot.

On other hand Pool has spearing for the task of replacing Lucas. Laughing
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:21

You're southern man? cheers me thinks that Manchester United are screwed without Vidic, that's it. Best CB in d world.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:25

Southern Man in the building! I thought it was clear with my sig and awesome posting? Sad
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:26

Blue wrote:United will cope better, they have better depth. Smalling and Jones will do fine, even though they will miss Vidic a lot.

On other hand Pool has spearing for the task of replacing Lucas. Laughing

Do realize that Liverpool are short one WC player and United are short two...I see United suffering more unless they buy.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:34

looking forward to seeing more of jonny evans :lucas:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:37

aka, looking more to seeing United drop points :lucas:
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:45

United without Vidic...19 goals conceded 13 games

with vidic....3 goals in 9

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:49

...I'm suffering because Sepi decieved me. Sepi are you actually Leonardo?
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:57

Blackmore. wrote:...I'm suffering because Sepi decieved me. Sepi are you actually Leonardo?

Hate to break it to you...but I am Justin Bieber

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 20:10

Justine? Is that really you? What a Face
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri 09 Dec 2011, 20:38

We'll definitely cope better. Vidic is a big miss, the impact he's had since his arrival after the injury has been big, no denying that - the statistics speak for themselves. However, we have Smalling and Jones, two very solid, reliable youngster, who have shown on numerous occasions that age doesn't matter. We have adequate cover, and Evans doesn't fall into that category. With Liverpool, they don't have a genuine replacement for Lucas, who, in my opinion, is the best defensive midfielder in the league. His reading of the game is second to none, Liverpool will suffer.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri 09 Dec 2011, 20:49

United will cope better. They have replacements for Vidic.

As for us, replacing the best DM in the world isn't easy, and with Spearing suspended we really lack a natural holding player in the squad.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Fri 09 Dec 2011, 21:36

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:United will cope better. They have replacements for Vidic.

As for us, replacing the best DM in the world isn't easy, and with Spearing suspended we really lack a natural holding player in the squad.

Who will cope better without Vidic and Lucas? 4726906688_f4067e1cc4
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri 09 Dec 2011, 21:36

xabi wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:United will cope better. They have replacements for Vidic.

:lucas:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 09 Dec 2011, 22:27

xabi wrote:

:lucas:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Fri 09 Dec 2011, 22:34

Entirely different players. Having said that, I can't think of who is better than these two.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down