BoBo
lenear1030
Tomwin Lannister
LWL91
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Big twist - Agnelli wants Tevez, Juve after him and in pole position  Empty Big twist - Agnelli wants Tevez, Juve after him and in pole position

Post by DeviAngel Fri 09 Dec 2011, 16:24

It is still done by the transfer of Carlos Tevez (27) at Milan, and here back strongly in the running Juventus, always looking for a worthy replacement for Alessandro Del Piero. According to leaks from the Turin daily La Stampa collected, the president of the Old Lady Andrea Agnelli, would have personally dropped on the field for more than the offer made ​​by AC Milan. Lambs would be ready to put on the plate 4 million at June 25 once more to satisfy the requirements of Sheikh Mansour, owner of Manchester City and AC Milan to snatch the Apache and the Paris Saint Germain.
================================================

from more sources arround the world
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Big twist - Agnelli wants Tevez, Juve after him and in pole position  Empty Re: Big twist - Agnelli wants Tevez, Juve after him and in pole position

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 16:39

Holy moly.. Sadly Im the only one happy with this news here Chaka
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Big twist - Agnelli wants Tevez, Juve after him and in pole position  Empty Re: Big twist - Agnelli wants Tevez, Juve after him and in pole position

Post by DeviAngel Fri 09 Dec 2011, 16:45

LWL91 wrote:Holy moly.. Sadly Im the only one happy with this news here Chaka

make that 2 Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 16:51

GREAT! haha.. Tevez > Ibra. Nuff said
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 09 Dec 2011, 16:53

LWL91 wrote:GREAT! haha.. Tevez > Ibra. Nuff said

Every time he enters the pitch he scores he has amazing dribbles tricks and he is hard to stop also he is strong
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 09 Dec 2011, 16:54

I think Ibra is better than Tevez now but Tevez has a different playing style. One that suits Conte more than Ibra. Never gives up a chase and presses from the front.

Like I said before, if he has a good attitude then I welcome him. That's not predictable though.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 17:05

TomJuve wrote:I think Ibra is better than Tevez now but Tevez has a different playing style. One that suits Conte more than Ibra. Never gives up a chase and presses from the front.

Like I said before, if he has a good attitude then I welcome him. That's not predictable though.

He's a captain.. Ofc he will come with a fantastic attitude. Tevez is not an idiot, in fact i believe it takes a certain amount of intelligence to become the player he is. Tevez IS a better player then Ibra. Ibra has lost his hunger to prove because everyone in Italy knows what he's capable of he doesn't have to prove his worth anymore.. Tevez hasn't won anything for a looong time now and he'd very interrested in a serie a title. a Scudetto under his belt? Who could possibly deny interrest?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 17:13

This is exactly how i expect him to play under Conte
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 17:15

LWL91 wrote:
TomJuve wrote:I think Ibra is better than Tevez now but Tevez has a different playing style. One that suits Conte more than Ibra. Never gives up a chase and presses from the front.

He's a captain.. Ofc he will come with a fantastic attitude. Tevez is not an idiot, in fact i believe it takes a certain amount of intelligence to become the player he is. Tevez IS a better player then Ibra. Ibra has lost his hunger to prove because everyone in Italy knows what he's capable of he doesn't have to prove his worth anymore.. Tevez hasn't won anything for a looong time now and he'd very interrested in a serie a title. a Scudetto under his belt? Who could possibly deny interrest?

Tevez JUST won the FA Cup....

Him going to Juve would be a great fit for you guys though. Just be willing to accept that he'll want to leave after 2 years.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 09 Dec 2011, 17:17

lenear1030 wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Him going to Juve would be a great fit for you guys though. Just be willing to accept that he'll want to leave after 2 years.

This is what I mean. His attitude might be great for one season. Then he gets emotional and begins to screw with the club.

Tevez in a hard working team is better than Ibra.

But I would take Ibra over Tevez as individuals. If anything, Ibra has improved recently.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri 09 Dec 2011, 17:38

lenear1030 wrote:

Nobody ever wants 2 leave Juve thats a fact so forget about the 2 years he would feel and be at home with Juve
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 09 Dec 2011, 18:46

I would welcome his signing, his wages are incredibly high and he may not be fully fit if he were to join but he is too good of a player to pass up on. I believe he will the best player to move in January, if I had to guess.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 18:55

Luca wrote:I would welcome his signing, his wages are incredibly high and he may not be fully fit if he were to join but he is too good of a player to pass up on. I believe he will the best player to move in January, if I had to guess.

:bow:

Yeah he won a title as he plays for City, but it's not like it's thanks to him at all.. Tevez aren't welcome in City but that's because of Mancini, an interista whom i don't favor anyways..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:00

Luca wrote:I would welcome his signing, his wages are incredibly high and he may not be fully fit if he were to join but he is too good of a player to pass up on. I believe he will the best player to move in January, if I had to guess.

This should be the point and not anything else i cant see Juve are in a position to be too good for a little potential Tevez trouble wich i anyway dont think there is gonna be. I really think this is the way up closing the gap in terms of quality with ACM
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:07

He's not coming to Juve, get it out of your heads.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:12

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:He's not coming to Juve, get it out of your heads.

Probably not, but still u would think they need 2 splash a little cash before the financial fairplay kicks in.

Then again its juve and they aint splashing cash for anyone other than Amauri.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:14

BoBo wrote:

Probably not, but still u would think they need 2 splash a little cash before the financial fairplay kicks in.

Knowing Marotta, getting players at this caliber is not his speacility, it's Luciano Moggi's.

Just look at the past shall we?

Dzeko... Wolfsburg wanted 35m, he only offered 30m.
Aguero... Ateltico would go for 35m, he only offered 30m.
Rossi... Villareal wanted 30m, he only offered 20m.

Moggi...

Zidane = 3.2m... and is a Legend
Buffon = 40m... = Best Keeper in the past 25 years and one of the best in History
I don't even have to continue
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:20

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
BoBo wrote:

Knowing Marotta, getting players at this caliber is not his speacility, it's Luciano Moggi's.

Just look at the past shall we?

Dzeko... Wolfsburg wanted 35m, he only offered 30m.
Aguero... Ateltico would go for 35m, he only offered 30m.
Rossi... Villareal wanted 30m, he only offered 20m.

Moggi...

Zidane = 3.2m... and is a Legend
Buffon = 40m... = Best Keeper in the past 25 years and one of the best in History
I don't even have to continue

Christ sake man, i will say this one, and only one more god damn time:

MOGGI AND MAROTTA HAS SO FAR WORKED UNDER DIFFERENT PREMISES

Moggi was not building a team of champions, he was improving a team of champions.
Marotta was building a team from a very poor condition. Improving is of course inevitable but there is a limit to what you can expect from the man when he MUST sign players to replace the previous "trash"..

NOW. And not until now was a player of star calibre up for discussion. Tevez is the ingredient to make the soup taste good, but without the water, salt and chicken there IS NO SOUP
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:22

Odd, didn't you see how much he offered for Zidane? Only 3.2m, and then he sold him for 75m in which he got the likes of Buffon and Trezeguet with.
Now not only is that a great business move, he had an eye for champions.
Marotta's champion is the likes of Vucinic, while the likes of Rossi and Aguero aren't.

Look at Buffon for example, the man was critized for getting Buffon so expensive, and what happened Buffon has become one of the best of all time.

He made Buffon, He made Zidane and he made others.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:28

I see that. I love Moggi too but the players we need simple aren't there on the marked.. If Moggi was in charge now he would probably have signed Ibra back when the chance were there but you can't say Marotta have Vucinic while Moggi have Zidane etc?!?!

Lichtsteiner is probably one of our best signings this season, get over it. he will never be a star but damn we needed that right back! Besides; Del Neri and Conte are asking for players - Marotta makes the enquiries.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:28

the marotta vs moggi ends here !!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:29

Marotta > Moggi :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:32

Moggi is a legend; he found players Marotta can only dream of, but a direct comparison is simply ridiculous. Different premises as mentioned before. I'll stop the debate here and fire up another topic;

Why is it that you deny buying Tevez and yet mocks Marotta for not signing stars? You don't consider Tevez a star?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:33

final warning !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri 09 Dec 2011, 19:36

Chill out Devi... That question is relevant?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next