urbaNRoots
TheRedStag
Nishankly
OLpower
Arquitecto
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League Knockout-Phase Draw  Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout-Phase Draw Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 am

Arsenal - Leverkusen. I just hope we dont get Milan.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Knockout-Phase Draw  Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Knockout-Phase Draw Thread

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:15 am

If we play against milan, we will lose
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:If we play against milan, we will lose
Who is your team?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:19 am

RMCF
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:28 am

I can't wait for whatever team draws Basel and there fans come on here and act like they were the big winners of the draw.

Basel is dangerous, say what you want about United producing goals but they have been quite good on defense this year and BAsel put 5 past them in 2 games.

I do not want to draw Basel.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 am

dnmac4 wrote:I can't wait for whatever team draws Basel and there fans come on here and act like they were the big winners of the draw.

Basel is dangerous, say what you want about United producing goals but they have been quite good on defense this year and BAsel put 5 past them in 2 games.

I do not want to draw Basel.

No they have not, they have been opened with ease by mid table epl sides, the only reason they got away with it is because of poor finishing......

Watch games like against Norwich they could have been 4-0 down at half time ffs......

Even the 8-2, Arsenal could have easily scored 5 or 6, same against Chelsea and Liverpool.......

How Swansea didnt score a handful against them remains a mystery.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:41 am

Us vs Leverkusen would be nice eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:42 am

Real Madrid - Lyon, calling it now Afro

Edit, nevermind :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:43 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:RMCF

I see. Laughing

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:50 am

Creating chances and scoring are 2 totally different things. There's a reason they have been wining games 1-0 it's because there shutting teams out.

They have given up 1 goal in there last 5 EPL games I wouldn't call that getting opened with ease, but on this board getting 4 shut outs out of 5 games can't be that there good on defense it has to be some crazy theory like x team could have scored like 5 goals that game they just didn't want to.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:05 am

I can't believe people don't want to get Milan ... :coffee:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:10 am

As long as arsenal dnt grt milan or napoli im happy.

Knowin our luck they probably will though.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 am

I hope to Abate that we get APOEL. Benfica would be great too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:00 am

I don't care who Madrid get, as long as it's not Napoli.......I want Napoli to go far....and I strongly believe Madrid can beat any team in the unseeded pot. All teams left will be dangerous as knockout stages are never easy but with the way we're playing bring on whoever they want.

For Napoli I'm hoping for either Benfica or APOEL....They're chances are higher of beating these two teams than the bigger teams. They can't face Bayern and Inter, so i'm hoping they avoid Barca and Madrid. Chelsea and Arsenal would definitely be fun to watch but i hope they avoid them
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:01 am

Benfica has the potential to destroy milan
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 am

id say benfica is not gonna be easy by any means.... but benfica destroying milan........... sig bet? if benfica draw milan and win by 4 over 2 legs say? or u have another definition of destroy
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 am

milanista99 wrote:I hope to Abate that we get APOEL. Benfica would be great too.

:lol!:

I feel so proud that other big clubs fear us again.

Personally, I have a feeling we will get Madrid, but obviously I'm also hoping for APOEL. Hoping Napoli get a good draw as well, they play great, attractive football and they got rid of Man C so they deserve it. Hope Basel get a decent draw too.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 am

i pray we get APOEL but i won't mind facing either of the english teams

i just hope we avoid madrid and bayern
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I would like to avoid AC Milan, I think Arsenal can beat the others.

I would very much want to avoid Arsenal since its these kind of teams that trouble Milan.

Fast, pacy, sharp wing attack and laser quick counters.

With Arteta who would dominate our mid and the pace and trickery of Walcott and Gervinho along with none other then RVGOD, I rather face Chelsea then Arsenal

Your love for Arteta... it's amazing, he's so important for us, and you've spotted it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 am

Barcelona Vs. Basel
Arsenal Vs. Bayer Leverkusen
Benfica Vs. Zenit
Real Madrid Vs. AC Milan
Inter Vs. Lyon
APOEL Vs. CSKA Moskow
Chelsea Vs. Marseille
Napoli Vs. Bayern Munich

I just want Barca Vs. Basel because A., they aren't too strong and B., it would be awesome historically.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Madrid. We can eliminate them. Barcelona need a penalty questinable and a self goal in Milano to slight win. Barcelona is stronger than Madrid.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 pm

leemhuis wrote:Madrid. We can eliminate them. Barcelona need a penalty questinable and a self goal in Milano to slight win. Barcelona is stronger than Madrid.
stupd post UEFA Champions League Knockout-Phase Draw  Thread - Page 2 1625187496
football doesnt go that way..just because team b won team a doesnt mean team b will win team c..
dont get me wrong..im not saying that if u draw madrid u dont have a chance to beat them..
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 pm

We have problem against team like Barcelona, we are not Inter or Napoli with fast counter atack. We have always no problem with Madrid style. Now with strong skill player again no fear against Madrid. We have less chance against barcelona, but we should have win in Milan. Penalty and own goal and not big need for win cause problem.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm

barca 2011 wrote:Barcelona Vs. Basel
Arsenal Vs. Bayer Leverkusen
Benfica Vs. Zenit
Real Madrid Vs. AC Milan
Inter Vs. Lyon
APOEL Vs. CSKA Moskow
Chelsea Vs. Marseille
Napoli Vs. Bayern Munich

I just want Barca Vs. Basel because A., they aren't too strong and B., it would be awesome historically.

They can't face each other, same group
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

leemhuis wrote:Madrid. We can eliminate them. Barcelona need a penalty questinable and a self goal in Milano to slight win. Barcelona is stronger than Madrid.
Laughing

I hope we get Milan, put them in their place again.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
Laughing

I hope we get Milan, put them in their place again.

I hope to to contnue dominace over Madrid over last 30 year. Thank you.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next