Bundesliga in Decline ?

+11
The Messiah
EarlyPrototype
Eman
REWB
rwo power
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Babun
Patrick Bateman
Swanhends
Backspacer
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm

BVB the whopping boys

Leverkusen bottling it in Belgium ?


-----------------
BPL shows its power again, and master Chelsea somehow finish top and Arsenal laugh at the team who just beat them Laughing

------------------
Valencia and Villareal also go out...so only 2 Spanish teams left

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Backspacer Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Waving off Valencia to Europa...what a bottle job.

Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Swanhends Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Bundesliga and La Liga are both in decline

Its the only logical conclusion anyone could come to
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Both Manchester sides to go out tomorrow. :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Babun Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Bundesliga, from 3 teams 2 teams progressed. One of them topped the gorup of death eco smile

EPL, from 4 teams, one is almost out, two toped their group and one is in danger to be second or got out at all (Manu) eco smile

La liga,2 teams topped the group, 2 went out from 4 Very Happy


Conclusion: If Manu go out tomorrow, EPL and la liga are in decline= official :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Serie A and Ligue 1 > TBH
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Gil Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 pm

EPL back on Top. Decline only lasted* a few weeks :bow:


Last edited by Gil on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Leverkusen is *always* bottling it. That's not news
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 pm

laliga wont be in decline lol they are the same as they have always been in recent years, RM-barca representing laliga while teams like Valencia-villareal-sevi etc fail badly.

£140
£140
£40

as long as this trend continues teams like Valencia will never be up there with elite
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Eman Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Every league will be in decline by the end of tomorrow :coffee:

The debate will change from 'which is the best league?' to 'which league isn't that shit?'
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3029
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:laliga wont be in decline lol they are the same as they have always been in recent years, RM-barca representing laliga while teams like Valencia-villareal-sevi etc fail badly.

£140
£140
£40

as long as this trend continues teams like Valencia will never be up there with elite
Actually £40 is more than Bayern gets from the BL TV money.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Champions league is on decline turning into La Liga...a 2 horse race.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Leverkusen messed up, totally messed up, I was expecting them to top the table.....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Between APOEL and Marseille banana
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Nick and I already agreed that the Ligue 1 is simply superior to the Bundesliga while the EPL is the daddy of all leagues.

the Liga is NOT on decline.

but yea.... Ligue1>BL :coffee:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11720
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:07 pm

rwo power wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:laliga wont be in decline lol they are the same as they have always been in recent years, RM-barca representing laliga while teams like Valencia-villareal-sevi etc fail badly.

£140
£140
£40

as long as this trend continues teams like Valencia will never be up there with elite
Actually £40 is more than Bayern gets from the BL TV money.

bayern munich get money from other sources aswell am i wrong?, shirt sales etc, and other forms of income, Valencia are not at that level so they need the league to supply them with money. or can you explain where i'm going wrong?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
rwo power wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:laliga wont be in decline lol they are the same as they have always been in recent years, RM-barca representing laliga while teams like Valencia-villareal-sevi etc fail badly.

£140
£140
£40

as long as this trend continues teams like Valencia will never be up there with elite
Actually £40 is more than Bayern gets from the BL TV money.

bayern munich get money from other sources aswell am i wrong?, shirt sales etc, and other forms of income, Valencia are not at that level so they need the league to supply them with money. or can you explain where i'm going wrong?

Why don't you explain your understanding of how TV money deal works in Spain and the way the clubs are run?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 pm

izzy26 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
rwo power wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:laliga wont be in decline lol they are the same as they have always been in recent years, RM-barca representing laliga while teams like Valencia-villareal-sevi etc fail badly.

£140
£140
£40

as long as this trend continues teams like Valencia will never be up there with elite
Actually £40 is more than Bayern gets from the BL TV money.

bayern munich get money from other sources aswell am i wrong?, shirt sales etc, and other forms of income, Valencia are not at that level so they need the league to supply them with money. or can you explain where i'm going wrong?

Why don't you explain your understanding of how TV money deal works in Spain and the way the clubs are run?

? read this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2048614/Roberto-Martinez-urges-Premier-League-follow-La-Liga-TV.html
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
rwo power wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:laliga wont be in decline lol they are the same as they have always been in recent years, RM-barca representing laliga while teams like Valencia-villareal-sevi etc fail badly.

£140
£140
£40

as long as this trend continues teams like Valencia will never be up there with elite
Actually £40 is more than Bayern gets from the BL TV money.

bayern munich get money from other sources aswell am i wrong?, shirt sales etc, and other forms of income, Valencia are not at that level so they need the league to supply them with money. or can you explain where i'm going wrong?

Why don't you explain your understanding of how TV money deal works in Spain and the way the clubs are run?

? read this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2048614/Roberto-Martinez-urges-Premier-League-follow-La-Liga-TV.html
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Well, that article does not really describe how the TV Deal works in Spain at all.

I'm trying to find a good article that describes it well. Give me a minute.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm

izzy26 wrote:Well, that article does not really describe how the TV Deal works in Spain at all.

I'm trying to find a good article that describes it well. Give me a minute.

if you can find an article that explains why RM and barca get so much money than everyone else, and one that gives a good reason as to why, other than the fact that "because they are bigger club", it will calm down my dislike for RM and barca....man utd got 60 million last year for wining the epl yet they are no smaller of a club than RM and barca..... i find it weird
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
izzy26 wrote:Well, that article does not really describe how the TV Deal works in Spain at all.

I'm trying to find a good article that describes it well. Give me a minute.

if you can find an article that explains why RM and barca get so much money than everyone else, and one that gives a good reason as to why, other than the fact that "because they are bigger club", it will calm down my dislike for RM and barca....man utd got 60 million last year for wining the epl yet they are no smaller of a club than RM and barca..... i find it weird

Well, that's not how the TV deal works. Madrid and Barca organise their own deals for their league games to be shown, NOT the LFP. They are able to find seperate buyers and sell for high prices which other clubs cannot do. It has nothing to do with the League giving them the money.

Clubs in Spain are run poorly. Worse than what happened to Portsmouth poor. They literally spend money they don't have, have no suitabe way to recoup the money and instead of sorting out their finances, they repeat the situation untill the clubs are carrying stupid amounts of debt aka Racing, Mallorca, Valencia.

The TV deal problem is a huge cover-up to hide the blantent poor mis-management of the owners in Spain. Once the new TV deal structure begins, unless the owners shape-up, you'll just see more of the same.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Neverkusen were through and didn't care.

BVB really choked and I'm disappointed.

Bayern will get manhandled by City because of their injuries tomorrow.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by ELO Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Let's have a look:

09/10:
CL: 2 teams reach KO stages
EL: 3 teams reach KO stages

10/11:
CL: 2 teams reach KO stages
EL: 2 teams reach KO stages

11/12:
CL: 2 teams reached KO Stages
EL: 2 teams reached KO stages


Looking at these numbers i think it's safe to say that that the BL has now fallen behind Ligue 1 and Primeira Liga and is now roughly on par with the russian Premjer-Liga.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

izzy26 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
izzy26 wrote:Well, that article does not really describe how the TV Deal works in Spain at all.

I'm trying to find a good article that describes it well. Give me a minute.

if you can find an article that explains why RM and barca get so much money than everyone else, and one that gives a good reason as to why, other than the fact that "because they are bigger club", it will calm down my dislike for RM and barca....man utd got 60 million last year for wining the epl yet they are no smaller of a club than RM and barca..... i find it weird

Well, that's not how the TV deal works. Madrid and Barca organise their own deals for their league games to be shown, NOT the LFP. They are able to find seperate buyers and sell for high prices which other clubs cannot do. It has nothing to do with the League giving them the money.

Clubs in Spain are run poorly. Worse than what happened to Portsmouth poor. They literally spend money they don't have, have no suitabe way to recoup the money and instead of sorting out their finances, they repeat the situation untill the clubs are carrying stupid amounts of debt aka Racing, Mallorca, Valencia.

The TV deal problem is a huge cover-up to hide the blantent poor mis-management of the owners in Spain. Once the new TV deal structure begins, unless the owners shape-up, you'll just see more of the same.

interesting thanks for clearing that up, however the red paragraphs are a bit subjective, how do you know this? not saying your wrong but....look how little money they get? maybe they are forced to spend money they don't have just to compete. if they had a little more help from the LFP they might not be forced into such a desperate situation.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum