Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16?

+12
milanfan7
giovanni_milan
Superpeppe
Lord Spencer
Forza
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
Cruijf
ciro1316
DRK
Ganso
M99
16 posters

Go down

Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16? Empty Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16?

Post by M99 Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:50 pm

For me it's definitely Real Madrid. Second is Bayern Munich. Real Madrid is perhaps the best team in the world in current form and Bayern has one hell of a team and their CL form is scary. I think we can beat Arsenal, Man td or Chelsea. Getting Leverkusen or APOEL would be amazing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16? Empty Re: Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16?

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:02 pm

I'd rather get Madrid than bayern tbh.Madrid has a lot of weaknesses,mainly their defense+we have faced them before.bayern is the strongest opponents we could get IMO,they are strong in every section in he field.Gomes,robbery,muller,Bastian,neuer....I'd rather face cr,di Maria,Benz etc
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16? Empty Re: Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16?

Post by DRK Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Bayern definitely
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:53 pm

it would be nice to get a easy draw but that isnt going to happen so bring on who ever

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm not relishing the draw, but if I had to pick one team it would be Bayern.

The only teams I'd be happy and confident about would be Arsenal, Benfica and Zenit.

Bayern, and Real are tearing apart the world, and I will never be confident against Chelsea. They have that extra grit and determination that always sees them through.

If only we could face teams from the same country in the round of 16. Then we would have a chance of getting Inter and eating them for breakfast.

Last edited by ACMRox on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Bayern and Madrid

I know we put in a good performance against Mourinho's team last season but Madrid are sooooooo much better now. And Bayern because... well... Godmez.

But my spidey senses are telling me that we'll get a good draw for the last 16 and progress.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Real Madrid followed by Bayern Munich, a fairly standard line.

Come on APOEL. banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 am

If we get APOEL I will actually throw a party just to celebrate this.

Madrid are more dangerous than Bayern to me because Madrid beat us last year with Mourinho. We haven't played Bayern since we won the CL in 07, so I would prefer them over Madrid.

Getting a chance to exact revenge on Man U or Arsenal for recent round of 16 exists would be sweet, especially since it is they who are now in their period of decline, not us.

Zenit would be OK, but then we'd still have to deal with Spalletti, who is no chump and still follows Serie A.

I'm not sure about Chelsea, they seem to be a bit of a mixed bag, sometimes they play great and score plenty of goals, and other times they are woeful, especially in defence.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Ganso wrote:I'd rather get Madrid than bayern tbh.Madrid has a lot of weaknesses,mainly their defense+we have faced them before.bayern is the strongest opponents we could get IMO,they are strong in every section in he field.Gomes,robbery,muller,Bastian,neuer....I'd rather face cr,di Maria,Benz etc

Recently, it has been exposed that Bayern is not as formidable ass they usually are without Schweinstniger. This is perfectly reflected by their recent Bundensliga form, he is their main man. Unless we get some good players in January, Schweinstniger will destroy our midfield and unless our LB situation is solved, Ribery/Robben is going to have a field day.

But I'd rather get Bayern than Real, because of one man. Jose Mourinho.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm

I honestly think that our current Milan's squad greatest weakness is English teams.

While Madrid and Bayern are scary looking teams, Bayern might be-without their engine Schwini, and Madrid are not our direct weakness.

While the English style deployed by the three PL teams is just begging to take advantage of our lack of width. Regardless, I would be much more confident if we did not face a PL team.

Also, I would be more confident if we buy an AM in January.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm

I would be lying if i said im sacred of English teams,im really not,they are definitely weaker than last year.

Besides,imo what happened last season was pure luck for tottenham,ref disallowed 2 goals and we were missing sitters left and right(you know who im talking about).
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 pm

I prefer a good team, Real or Bayern is a little much but bring it on.
If we get Apoel and loose It will be embarrassing.

We tend to play bad with little teams
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:If we get APOEL I will actually throw a party just to celebrate this.

Haha this^.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:06 am

Getting Benfica would be nice freat too, bt doubt that will happen.

And MANCHESTER UNITEDDDDD AND CITAYYYY OUT Who do you most want to avoid in the last 16? 3920004554
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 am

ACMRox wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:If we get APOEL I will actually throw a party just to celebrate this.

Haha this^.

I'm entirely serious.

APOEL affraid + drinking = banana
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 am

Three teams we should look to avoid: Bayern, Madrid, and Arsenal. Madrid for me are worrying because of Mourinho, and his tactics, he always knows how to beat us. Secondly, Bayern speaks for itself really. Their form recently has dipped, but they have it all really, world class players and a system the gets the most out of them. Plus Neuer. Last;y, Arsenal have pacy wingers, and we generally falter against sides with width. English sides in general always give us problems.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:43 am

I'd give a testicle to get Arsenal. We'd have them for breakfast.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:40 am

I'm not so certain we'd clean up against Arsenal, 'cause we all know our recent record against English sides, its a bit of a worry for me. Obviously we are stronger but sides like Arsenal spell trouble for me.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: I'd give a testicle to get Arsenal. We'd have them for breakfast.

I'm with you on this one! Even though Arsenal have had a mini-rejuvenation after that dreadful start to their season, they are still no match for us! I also want revenge for 08! Very Happy
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:37 pm

If no Apoel or Arsenal I want Madrid. Chelsea is play more like Italian team still (Ancellotti influence), dangerous.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 pm

The last three years Milan have clashed with English teams with them loosing all three of the clashes.

It would be nice if Milan could avoid one of the top teams and have a bit of luck and get one the "lesser" teams, so I can breathe a little easier for the next two months.

Milans problem will be playing against pacy teams, so the likes of Arsenal, Real and Bayern will be dangerous teams to come up against.

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:38 pm

The last three years Milan have clashed with English teams with them loosing all three of the clashes.

It would be nice if Milan could avoid one of the top teams and have a bit of luck and get one the "lesser" teams, so I can breathe a little easier for the next two months.

Milans problem will be playing against pacy teams, so the likes of Arsenal, Real and Bayern will be dangerous teams to come up against.

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 am

so nice you had to say it thrice?

thought I completely agree
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:47 am

Something tells me it will be munich.

If you face real madrid, dont under estimate them.

One match full of bad luck for them doesnt mean anything.

Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down