Lichtsteiner wants to avoid Bayern Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Lichtsteiner wants to avoid Bayern

2 posters

Go down

Lichtsteiner wants to avoid Bayern Empty Lichtsteiner wants to avoid Bayern

Post by DeviAngel Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 21:49

Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner has admitted that he would like to avoid Bayern Munich in the next round of the Champions League.

The Bianconeri are through to the quarter-finals after beating Celtic 5-0 over two legs, whereas the German side currently hold a 3-1 lead over Arsenal in their last 16 clash.

But the Switzerland international has conceded that he does not want to face Jupp Heynckes' men.

“I would like to avoid Bayern Munich,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “They are a really tricky team who have a great desire to win.

“With Antonio Conte in charge though, we can compete with anyone. He is the difference.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lichtsteiner wants to avoid Bayern Empty Re: Lichtsteiner wants to avoid Bayern

Post by Juventude Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 22:47

We are going to have to play the top teams at some point in the tournament. Personally, I would rather play some of the tougher teams now rather than playing them in a final because I like our chances better over two games against teams like RM and Bayern. I think our chances get worse in a one game winner takes all match against those teams.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 22:59

Juventude wrote:We are going to have to play the top teams at some point in the tournament. Personally, I would rather play some of the tougher teams now rather than playing them in a final because I like our chances better over two games against teams like RM and Bayern. I think our chances get worse in a one game winner takes all match against those teams.

True I agree on two a two game leg we can beat anyone but in one game leg its always risky and 50% - 50 %
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down