BeautifulGame
RedDevilForLife
Brigate Rossonere
izzy
RED
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alexis Sanchez going To United? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez going To United?

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 am

how does this benefit united as much as another type of player, cheaper at that would..

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Alexis Sanchez going To United? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez going To United?

Post by Sir Psycho Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:35 am

hmm ...

City - for money

United - for pride and glory

^ tough choice
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 am

The Madrid One wrote:how does this benefit united as much as another type of player, cheaper at that would..

What kind of player are you thinking about?
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

Is it me or are United are running riot in transfer window so far?

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

Sepi wrote:Is it me or are United are running riot in transfer window so far?

It's just you. Very Happy
But seriously, it seems we're going for a lot of players that other teams wanted, and getting them.

This is certainly the exact opposite to our other summers.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 am

RedDevilForLife wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:how does this benefit united as much as another type of player, cheaper at that would..

i dont know, when i look at a teams need, i look at what they need to beat the best team out there, and i cant see them winning against barcelona no matter who they get. to be honest i think man united's best bet is not cl but pl and other trophies, having a strong MIDFIELD though would be good in the long run.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 am

The Madrid One wrote:
RedDevilForLife wrote:

i dont know, when i look at a teams need, i look at what they need to beat the best team out there, and i cant see them winning against barcelona no matter who they get. to be honest i think man united's best bet is not cl but pl and other trophies, having a strong MIDFIELD though would be good in the long run.

True. Though we also appear to be in the front running for Nasri and Modric. Just one of those could really fix the midfield.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 am

people can be so naive, don't believe everything you read.

Where is a source(beside the daily fail) that says the deal is done or almost done?

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:50 am

God i hope we sign Nasri too

play 2 teams home and away, crush everyone then focus on barca

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:51 am

[quote="Blue"]people can be so naive, don't believe everything you read.

Where is a source(beside the daily fail) that says the deal is done or almost done?

[/quote]
Just the Mail?

Every publication out there, plus sources in Chile

probably wont happen but im having my fun

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 am

Is that something united fans want? i though you needed a CM or its coming as well?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:58 am

I want to play United @ OT 3rd game of the season without Webb reffing.

Please make it happen !!

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 am

Sepi wrote:I want to play United @ OT 3rd game of the season without Webb reffing.

Please make it happen !!

Bring it on!

RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 am

Yes, from Barca to Juve to City and now United. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 am

Has their even been a player where MU hasn't gone under some other clubs nose for the signature... Sleep
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 am

cyberman wrote:
Blue wrote:people can be so naive, don't believe everything you read.

Just the Mail?

No one apart from Mirror are even reporting deal is anywhere near close . Infact Guardian is reporting it is Udinese that is offering Sanchez to United in the hope of driving the price up from City .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
cyberman wrote:

Just the Mail?

No one apart from Mirror are even reporting deal is anywhere near close . Infact Guardian is reporting it is Udinese that is offering Sanchez to United in the hope of driving the price up from City .

the gaurdian are saying City don't want to pay more then 25m for him sooo United offering 27m as the other papaers are reporting, it would make sense that they are saying we are front runners now? especially when Sanchez has said he favours going to United, so if the cash is being put up how are we not the front runners if City don't wanna pay more then 25m
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
cyberman wrote:

Just the Mail?

the gaurdian are saying City don't want to pay more then 25m for him sooo United offering 27m as the other papaers are reporting, it would make sense that they are saying we are front runners now? especially when Sanchez has said he favours going to United, so if the cash is being put up how are we not the front runners if City don't wanna pay more then 25m

I havent seen any credible paper reporting that . Only mirror is reporting United are front runners are United are willing to pay 27 mil and Udinese will accept . Where do u get that figure apart from Mirror that united are offering ?

If anything Udinese has yesterday said has price is around 35 mil and that is the price i have seen quoted in Guardian and Telegraph . Maybe i not seen could u post a link . Is someone like Times reporting it ?

If Mirror has any credibility than Ronaldo will now be playing for City .

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

In PL, I doubt Sanchez will be as good as he has been in Serie A.
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
cyberman wrote:

Just the Mail?

again i am repeating no other credible paper only mirror are reporting United are front runners are United are willing to pay 27 mil and Udineze has accepted . Where do u get that figure apart from Mirror that united are offering ?

If anything Udinese has yesterday said hsi price is around 35 mil and that is the price i have seen quoted in Guardian and Telegraph . Maybe i not seen could u post a link . Is someone like Times reporting it ?

well i dont have access to the Times, but the telegraph are reporting united have joined the race to outbid city, who the guardian say won't go past 25m

Mirror and the Mail are ones reporting the bid of 27m from United.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

they want to kill us..but never mind there a lot of younger players in this world waiting of other chances..WTF
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Watch him sign to City in the end.

With Young deal almost done, no way SAF will buy Sanchez.

Park, Nani, Valencia, Young, Sanchez, even Giggs ? If we ever needed depth in the wings, there are still the twins that can play there, as they prove against Arsenal in the FA Cup.
azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 pm

is SAF thinking or fans thinking? ok now devils want to conquer city after fa lost by increasing number of wingers..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
cyberman wrote:

Just the Mail?

again i am repeating no other credible paper only mirror are reporting United are front runners are United are willing to pay 27 mil and Udineze has accepted . Where do u get that figure apart from Mirror that united are offering ?

If anything Udinese has yesterday said hsi price is around 35 mil and that is the price i have seen quoted in Guardian and Telegraph . Maybe i not seen could u post a link . Is someone like Times reporting it ?

well i dont have access to the Times, but the telegraph are reporting united have joined the race to outbid city, who the guardian say won't go past 25m

Mirror and the Mail are ones reporting the bid of 27m from United.

I posted the Telegraph story in the 1st page . They are just saying United have held talks with Udinese not going to outbid City . They also mentioned City are still favourites.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Young and Sanchez can both play in the middle as well as the wing, these players are versatile that's what SAF loves
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 pm

telegraph also says City are unlikely to budge from there 25m as they feel with champions league football they dont need to over pay for players anymore...so who knows will see if the 27m bid is true in the coming days or weeks
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next