+4
The_ItalianFool
inderbaby
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine - Page 2 Empty Re: Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine

Post by juventrini Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 pm

you guys do know that vidal and his father dont talk that much right? its been like 10years...they are not even close...he is close to and holds as his mother as inspiration..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine - Page 2 Empty Re: Vidal Father and Aunt Arrested for Cocaine

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:51 pm

juventrini wrote:you guys do know that vidal and his father dont talk that much right? its been like 10years...they are not even close...he is close to and holds as his mother as inspiration..

NO. He is a trouble maker and Balotelli is better.

Lol just kidding. Thanks for the info dude
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Vidal has learned this morning of the arrest of his father from a text message, in fact the player has a very cold, very distant and very stormy with dad. Vidal is tied up the mother who has repeatedly mentioned in interviews that issued it and when he was asked about his family never spoke of his father. It seems that the story has not troubled the boy on the ground in Vinovo joked with Pepe and Estigarribia. At Juventus are the sports center to Marotta and the Guild who have had the opportunity to speak with Vidal and even the news coming from Chile confirm that the relationship between Juventus midfielder and father are interspersed with time. "

tuttojuve

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
But, Balotelli is Balotelli.

Vidal is not Balotelli.

Flawless logic right here :lol!:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Feel sorry for Vidal, his family's in a big mess right now.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Not a Fan of Cocaine...I would be more supportive if was Weed Smile
But I wish them the best!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:36 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Vidal > Balotelli

I wonder what Vidal was doing when he was 18? Oh right, he was a nobody :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:36 pm

juventrini wrote:you guys do know that vidal and his father dont talk that much right? its been like 10years...they are not even close...he is close to and holds as his mother as inspiration..

Source SKY
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm

I wonder what Vidal was doing when he was 18? Oh right, he was a nobody :coffee:

That means nothing :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:44 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

I know being regarded one of the top youth strikers in the world, winning many things does mean something Afro
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

I know being regarded one of the top youth strikers in the world, winning many things does mean something Afro

Balotelli hasnt done anything of note, stop living in the clouds. The two teams you "support" Juventus and Italia, have gained nothing from Balotelli. Maybe wait til he does something in his professional career(not youth career) til you start suckin his d*ck 24/7
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:10 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Balotelli hasnt done anything of note, stop living in the clouds. The two teams you "support" Juventus and Italia, have gained nothing from Balotelli. Maybe wait til he does something in his professional career(not youth career) til you start suckin his d*ck 24/7
What are you talking about man?!?!?

Balotelli = GOD

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Has done nothing, last I checked he was Man of the Match in the FA Cup final. Gee, who would of thought that he was the reason for winning Man City's first FA Cup in history. Dear oh dear. :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Has done nothing, last I checked he was Man of the Match in the FA Cup final. Gee, who would of thought that he was the reason for winning Man City's first FA Cup in history. Dear oh dear. :facepalm:

You know what, you're right.

Juventus and Italia should call up Balotelli and thank him on behalf of Man City for his contribution.

Go post about Balotelli in an EPL forum if that's your logic behind supporting him. :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Has done nothing, last I checked he was Man of the Match in the FA Cup final. Gee, who would of thought that he was the reason for winning Man City's first FA Cup in history. Dear oh dear. :facepalm:
Oh man the FA Cup. What were we thinking he's the best player ever! It was all Balotelli!!! Nothing to do with the fact that Man City are stacked up the ass with talent right now smoking
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Juventus and Italia should call up Balotelli and thank him on behalf of Man City for his contribution.

Go post about Balotelli in an EPL forum if that's your logic behind supporting him. :facepalm:

Best Italian in the past decade, does not lie my friend. Laughing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:31 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Best Italian in the past decade, does not lie my friend. Laughing
Source????? I'm fairly certain I can find better italian players given a decade of time
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Really? Please find me an Italian player who has scored 20+ goals under the age of 2010 in this decade. From 2000 to 2010.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Really? Please find me an Italian player who has scored 20+ goals under the age of 2010 in this decade. From 2000 to 2010.

Have u ever heard of a player named VAleri Bojinov ? or Domenico Morfeo ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Morfeo was in 1993, not this past decade.
VAleri Bojinov is not Italian...

the question was... Italian youth.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Morfeo was in 1993, not this past decade.
VAleri Bojinov is not Italian...

the question was... Italian youth.
Actually, that isnt what the question was. That is what you distorted the argument in order to make yourself look like youre right.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Really? Please find me an Italian player who has scored 20+ goals under the age of 2010 in this decade. From 2000 to 2010.

Are you sure about that?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Are you sure about that?

Yes im sure... man you are thick as a wall.

Do you even know the original topic of this thread? It wasnt "Who scored the most goals under 21 as an italian player this decade"

You made it that because thats all you do, distort topics to make you seem correct when in fact you are running away from valid points.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Under the age of 2010? tons of players you giving us a gigantic gap there :lol!: :lol!:

tee hee
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Ciro Immobile Very Happy he scored 40 goals for primavera in a season and a half Very Happy on 17 Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Are you sure about that?

Yes im sure... man you are thick as a wall.

Do you even know the original topic of this thread? It wasnt "Who scored the most goals under 21 as an italian player this decade"

You made it that because thats all you do, distort topics to make you seem correct when in fact you are running away from valid points.

Uh bu hoo Sad
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next