Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter...

5 posters

Go down

Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter... Empty Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter...

Post by Cotes Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 am

The 24-year-old striker is still nursing a fitness problem sustained at the weekend and could sit the match out, which would come as a heavy blow to the San Paolo outfit

Napoli have announced via their official website that Edinson Cavani is a last-minute worry for coach Walter Mazzarri ahead of Tuesday's clash with Juventus.

The Uruguay international left Monday's practice session early after feeling pain in his right leg, a result of a knock picked up in Saturday's 1-1 draw against Atalanta.

Cavani will be examined on Tuesday morning to learn whether he will be able to take part in the match, together with team-mate Gokhan Inler.

Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter... Edinson-Cavani

The Swiss midfielder resumed training on Monday after overcoming a fitness problem, but his availability in the match will depend on a late examination.

Despite being in doubt for the contest, both players have been included in Mazzarri's 19-man squad for the match against the Serie A leaders.

Napoli lie in eighth position in the league standings, with 16 points from 11 matches, nine points fewer than Antonio Conte's side.

My View: Just don't believe or get too excited because we witness Pirlo playing with one foot on Saturday...

Last edited by Cotes on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter... Empty Re: Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter...

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 am

well Kara is bitch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter... Empty Re: Cavani doubtful for Juve encounter...

Post by inderbaby Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:34 am

I want Napoli to field their best team possible so we can see how we stack up!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:38 pm

You guys are really lucky with no injuries this season and opponents having them :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm

CroInter wrote:You guys are really lucky with no injuries this season and opponents having them :coffee:

Well the other teams were unlucky for 3 seasons well ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:You guys are really lucky with no injuries this season and opponents having them :coffee:

You mean other teams were lucky??

If that so, i disagree, every season there is injury trouble with Inter and Milan... and so did Juve had last season, but so far this season you had no injuries at all, right?
Look e.g. Inter, Lucio, Sneijder, Motta, Ranocchia, Forlan, Maicon, Poli etc.. most of those counted bearly played for 5 games this season in Seria A, now imagine Juve without, Lichsteiner, Pirlo, Vucinic/Matri, Chiellini, Barzagli, Marchisio, all of them bearly getting any playing time due to injuries? Im certain Juve wouldnt be in position it is now.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:well Kara is bitch

Karma > Kara Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

If that so, i disagree, every season there is injury trouble with Inter and Milan... and so did Juve had last season, but so far this season you had no injuries at all, right?
Look e.g. Inter, Lucio, Sneijder, Motta, Ranocchia, Forlan, Maicon, Poli etc.. most of those counted bearly played for 5 games this season in Seria A, now imagine Juve without, Lichsteiner, Pirlo, Vucinic/Matri, Chiellini, Barzagli, Marchisio, all of them bearly getting any playing time due to injuries? Im certain Juve wouldnt be in position it is now.

I don't care about other teams I care about Juve.

as for current position Juve earned it ... If we go that way imagine Inter withou 5 key players lol ....common be more realistic cro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I don't care about other teams I care about Juve.

as for current position Juve earned it ... If we go that way imagine Inter withou 5 key players lol ....common be more realistic cro

What is ur prob devi in the recent threads with me ? ? Razz

I dont have to imagine it, im seeing it, Sneijder, Lucio, Forlan, Maicon etc.... all injured atm Smile

Did i say Juve didnt earnd it? Yes Juve did, im just saying you guys are lucky with having no injuries this season.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down