This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Official - Cavani: "Juve has reinforced a lot"

+2
pasquale22
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Official - Cavani: "Juve has reinforced a lot"  Empty Official - Cavani: "Juve has reinforced a lot"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am

And 'Edinson Cavani an all-round microphone for speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport: the Uruguayan striker talks about championship, Champions League top scorer: "After the success of my national team, I became even more ambitious, I feel like win. Last year we reached the third place we want to improve, although we will be committed in Europe and Italy Cup. important reinforcements arrived, the president and coach have made ​​a big recruitment drive. Scudetto? The suitors are always the same:

Milan Inter and Juve who now also has been reinforced. UEFA Champions? I am not afraid of anyone, because against the champions of the City I often played the World Cup and in America and we are always in the field of eleven against eleven. They are strong , yes, but also we have the quality needed to put them in difficulty.

The only thing that might be missing is the experience. "El Matador, author of 26 goals last year, closed with a final comment on the title gunners" This year there will be only the competition but also Christmas Forlan. It 'a great player wherever he has been exalted. He does not know Italian football, but surprise, you see, because it has unquestionable quality. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Official - Cavani: "Juve has reinforced a lot"  Empty Re: Official - Cavani: "Juve has reinforced a lot"

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 am

for a second i thought it said cavani to juve Razz
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official - Cavani: "Juve has reinforced a lot"  Empty Re: Official - Cavani: "Juve has reinforced a lot"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Whats Official?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Cavani is a Juve Fan actually.. :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:41 pm

pasquale22 wrote:for a second i thought it said cavani to juve Razz

LOL me 2
I would love that...I love that guy(No Homo)
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Last year he said it's his dream to play for juve (before moving to napoli)
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down