L.A. Noire on PC?

+2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Senor Penguin
6 posters

Go down

L.A. Noire on PC? Empty L.A. Noire on PC?

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Anyone got it on PC? I've heard that the port to PC is just as shockingly poor as GTA IV was/is. I just need a confirmation so I don't waste $$$ on the sh*t. Rockstar are notorious for being assholes regarding PC gaming in general.

Anyone?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

L.A. Noire on PC? Empty Re: L.A. Noire on PC?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Shit game is Shit anyway.

If i were a PC gamer i could think of lots of games better off buying than LA Confidential that you control.

To answer your question, i dont know Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Shit game is Shit anyway.

If i were a PC gamer i could think of lots of games better off buying than LA Confidential that you control.

To answer your question, i dont know Very Happy
Most of the people I spoke with thought it's a good game so I considered it. I already bought Arkham City but want a cheaper alternative too.

Nonetheless, it seems like LA Noire is a shitty PC port - following Rockstar's newfound tradition of shitting on PC gaming.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I don't know. It was great on Xbox but I do know in PC you get all the DLC and bonus preordered bonus missions from the start for free.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:13 pm

I'd also like to know this question.

Not that I'm ever gonna play it this year with the shitload of games I have half finished.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 pm

the console port is shit, rockstar have absolutely no idea what constitutes graphics hardware in 2011... soooo many technical issues, starting with drivers (didn't have to update for skyrim, did have for this), the textures look like a ps2 game and there's the horrible graphics popup like in assassins creed 1 where everything is a gray blob until you approach it

mind you i was playing on a laptop so chalk of a few issues to that if you want but i'm running skyrim on high/ultra settings np, la noire is just unacceptable

game itself is boring too, poor man's mafia
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 pm

che wrote:the console port is shit, rockstar have absolutely no idea what constitutes graphics hardware in 2011... soooo many technical issues, starting with drivers (didn't have to update for skyrim, did have for this), the textures look like a ps2 game and there's the horrible graphics popup like in assassins creed 1 where everything is a gray blob until you approach it

mind you i was playing on a laptop so chalk of a few issues to that if you want but i'm running skyrim on high/ultra settings np, la noire is just unacceptable

game itself is boring too, poor man's mafia
On that note ... Screw Rockstar! I bet they'll ruin GTA V too.

Also found this thread bashing the PC port: http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=452299

Although embarrassing that some of them can claim GTA IV is running smoothly after the patches. I'm on an i5-2500k and Radeon 6850 but it still runs like sh*t. :facepalm: It's amazing that one of the biggest (and wealthiest) companies in the gaming world can't even invest enough cash into porting a game properly from one system to another.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:44 pm

L.A. Noire's an alright game at first but I got bored with it really quickly. It's really repetitive tbh. It might be cool to rent/download but I wouldn't buy it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum