RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Awesome
Zealous
Mr Nick09
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Abidal about to be free agent? - Page 4 Empty Re: Abidal about to be free agent?

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Last time I heard, we want to keep him and he wants to retire at Barca. The hold up I believe is if the deal with be 1 or 2 seasons. Abidal is too important considering he plays two roles in the team and last season he was defensively our best player.

Doubt he doesnt get resigned.

Wont get into who is better or who isnt better then Abidal.

I dont think Barca fans would swap him (for just a season so age isnt a factor) with anyone else though. Not only would be be hard to be better then him at leftback, they would also have to be able to play centerback.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abidal about to be free agent? - Page 4 Empty Re: Abidal about to be free agent?

Post by Le Samourai Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 pm

jibers wrote:If Bloody o shea moved to madrid he would immediately become the best rb in the world, just liike ramos and pepe are the ebst cb in the world, and madrid are the best team in the world, after winning soo much recently. Just like alonso is the best cm in the world and just like how ozil is the best am in the last decade. fml. madrid fans. :facepalm:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9330-tom-cleverleyAbidal about to be free agent? - Page 4 Hypocrisy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
jibers wrote:If Bloody o shea moved to madrid he would immediately become the best rb in the world, just liike ramos and pepe are the ebst cb in the world, and madrid are the best team in the world, after winning soo much recently. Just like alonso is the best cm in the world and just like how ozil is the best am in the last decade. fml. madrid fans. :facepalm:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9330-tom-cleverleyAbidal about to be free agent? - Page 4 Hypocrisy

Lol Me saying e is better than avi is clearly a joke ffs, I'm not on heroin ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:23 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:

lol that was clearly a joke thread read it properly, what a lame come back lol...
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Ganso wrote:Marcelo is a box to box LB thougH :coffee:
Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Adit wrote:Marcelo,Cashly,Enrique,Lahm,Coentrao all are better than him overall..

If you are talking about just defensive contributions then Arbeloa is better than Dani Alves.. lol

eh... arbeloa aint that great defensivly speaking. Whenever I see spain(I haven´t seen real madrid play that much this season) play, he almost always gets raped by the player he is supposed to mark, while alves had the "2nd best player" ,according to some(not me), cristiano ronaldo on his pocket.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Alves is great as a defender when he actually stays back. My issue is with his piss poor positioning.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:32 pm

I just hope we forget Jordi Alba. We don't need another "vertically challenged" player. All this Barca DNA talk is highly overstated.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:I just hope we forget Jordi Alba. We don't need another "vertically challenged" player. All this Barca DNA talk is highly overstated.

He's an average defender tbh, Barca need a defensively solid LB to offset Alves attacking prowess....

Jordi Alba isnt the man imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:I just hope we forget Jordi Alba. We don't need another "vertically challenged" player. All this Barca DNA talk is highly overstated.

He's an average defender tbh, Barca need a defensively solid LB to offset Alves attacking prowess....

hmm maybe Erik Pieters... Laughing
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

hmm maybe Erik Pieters... Laughing

He's ours F off Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:50 pm

It would be sad to see him go, he's one of my favorite players in Barca and one of my favorite ever LB's Very Happy

I'm pretty sure we'll keep him, he's getting old, but the man still has it. He's never shown any signs of not wanting to be at Barca- at least, I don't think he has.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:51 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

lol that was clearly a joke thread read it properly, what a lame come back lol...

Possibly he was joking there ....but he isn't here.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9651-can-england-be-like-spain

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9527-best-central-midfielder-at-the-moment

Anyway this isn't a personal attatck on jibers , it's just basically all fans ovverate their players because those are the guys they watch week in week out.So it's unnecessary to single out Madrid for criticism.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:46 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Possibly he was joking there ....but he isn't here.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9651-can-england-be-like-spain

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9527-best-central-midfielder-at-the-moment

Anyway this isn't a personal attatck on jibers , it's just basically all fans ovverate their players because those are the guys they watch week in week out.So it's unnecessary to single out Madrid for criticism.

Dude... I am clearly joking, Cleverley played like what, 4 games? I will say that without him we lack creativity.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Hes black no surprise Pep doesn't want him to stay, be awkward during his team talks when he tells his players to be racist and Eric is sat there eco smile
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:41 pm

On this's season's performances he hasn't been as good as some people here are saying.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Ade wrote:Hes black no surprise Pep doesn't want him to stay, be awkward during his team talks when he tells his players to be racist and Eric is sat there eco smile

ruh roh lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Abidal: "My agent met with Barcelona today. It's now 90% sure I'll renew. Only the signature is left." [canal+ via @simobenchekroun]

Abidal: "Everything has been agreed upon. 2+1 years? Yes. I'm very happy, already told family and friends. The adventure at Barça continues"

Barcelona sources confirm that French left back defender Eric Abidal (32) will soon sign his contract renewal. #fcblive [catalunya radio]

banana banana :dance: :dance: :dance:

matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:40 pm

This is just to avoid not getting cash for when he leaves this summer :dance:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Zealous wrote:This is just to avoid not getting cash for when he leaves this summer :dance:
Or for when he heads off to Barca on a free +15m.

Oh wait that's -

banana
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:59 pm

damn, hoping he would come to arsenal
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Ganso wrote:Abate-Nesta-T. silva-Abidal

Best.Defense.Eva.

Taiwo is a good defender

TAIWO, is an Excellent defender never mistake that.

Gives Lahm a run for his money. :coffee:

im confused... could taiwo be the new abate?
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 am

Renewed with Barca today
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:43 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Renewed with Barca today

Nick's reverse jinx worked again :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4