Del Piero: ‘I’ll play until I’m 40’

5 posters

Go down

Del Piero: ‘I’ll play until I’m 40’  Empty Del Piero: ‘I’ll play until I’m 40’

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Alessandro Del Piero has indicated that he wants to play on beyond his Juventus contract, but has refused to say where that might be.

In a long interview given to Spanish publication El Pais, the 37-year-old forward, who has spent 18 years at Juventus, discussed a number of topics, before being pressed on how much longer he intends to play for. The player is set to leave Turin at the end of this season.

“I am still driven by the passion of that round thing called the ball. There are times when you need to do anything, even lie on the floor to retrieve a ball or to just run and run. It’s nice and I’m happy to carry all this inside.

“How long do I want to play on for? Up to the age of 40. [My physique] changed on November 8, 1998 [Del Piero suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury]. I was out for 12 months, four on crutches.

“It changed my career and made me a better player. Before it I was a tough guy, fast, technically good, still only on instinct. After I was able to tame it too and am more balanced.

“Where [I will continue to play] is not something that I would like to answer, I want to end this parenthesis of my career with mental lightness, I do not want hassle. Que sera, sera.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: ‘I’ll play until I’m 40’  Empty Re: Del Piero: ‘I’ll play until I’m 40’

Post by Luca Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Hopefully with Juventus
ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: ‘I’ll play until I’m 40’  Empty Re: Del Piero: ‘I’ll play until I’m 40’

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 pm

According to SKY, Alessandro Del Piero will be joining the Vancouver Whitecaps of the MLS soccer league in North America once his contract expires with Juventus in June of 2012. The 37 year old Juventus legend has stated unequivocally that Vancouver, Canada is his favourite city in the world and would love to raise his family there after his retirement from Juventus...

:coffee: :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Luca Toni and Inzaghi linked with the Montreal Impact :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Luca Toni and Inzaghi linked with the Montreal Impact :facepalm:

Razz Razz

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 pm

PLAY WITH JUVE UNTIL U ARE 100 Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Cotes wrote:PLAY WITH JUVE UNTIL U ARE 100 Very Happy

read what agnelli said :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum