Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI?

+2
Katy Perry
juventus101
6 posters

Go down

Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI? Empty Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI?

Post by juventus101 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI? Empty Re: Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI?

Post by Katy Perry Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Bayern
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI? Empty Re: Is there any team in the world that Podolski or Gotze could not get into the starting XI?

Post by Geo Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Götze will have the chance at Bayern, instead of Robben.. (Robben's injury tbf)
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Podolski was a starter at Bayern under Heynckes :coffee:

Ok granted, it was like 6 matches, but still.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 pm

The real question is what 10 players will Podolski choose to play alongside him in any team?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:19 am

I think I would start either one over Muller or Kroos who plays more than Robben.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:19 pm

If i were a madrid coach , i wouldnt bench benema and higuain for podolski
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Honestly, I was a Madrid coach, id put both Podolski and Gotze in the starting lineup, play a 4222, with Gotze and Ozil behind Ronaldo and Podolski. That would terrify defenses.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:25 pm

And Khedira with Alonso/Sahin behind them? Would be incredibly boss, I'd probably need new underwear daily.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down