mzamani
SamuelJayC
Jay29
EL Patron
Raptorgunner
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I will not return to Arsenal after Sunderland loan  Empty I will not return to Arsenal after Sunderland loan

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:23 pm

"As I have said before, I will not return to Arsenal," Bendtner told SkySports.

"I never really got the chance and then I was unfortunate with injuries. But now I will hopefully have a good season at Sunderland and with a fantastic European Championship ahead, it looks positive.

"I want to play in the Champions League."
drinking drinking drinking

I really thought he would clean his act up and come back to Arsenal, too bad he is fool. :facepalm:

What you guys think?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

I will not return to Arsenal after Sunderland loan  Empty Re: I will not return to Arsenal after Sunderland loan

Post by EL Patron Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 pm

can't blame him.. the team doesn't play to his strenght and he is always played on the wing , then there is Chamack in front of him ffs
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

I will not return to Arsenal after Sunderland loan  Empty Re: I will not return to Arsenal after Sunderland loan

Post by Jay29 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm not really bothered. He needs to be in a team that will play him regularly and to his strength, and that team isn't us.

Hopefully we can get close to £10mil for him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:38 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:I'm not really bothered. He needs to be in a team that will play him regularly and to his strength, and that team isn't us.

Hopefully we can get close to £10mil for him.

It will be hard now since he cant keep his mouth shut, teams will be offering half of that.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Put it this way, if Arsenal went back to 03-04 season, Bendtner would only be the 6th choice striker behind Henry, Bergkamp, Reyes, Kanu and Wiltord.

Not good enough!
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Put it this way, if Arsenal went back to 03-04 season, Bendtner would only be the 6th choice striker behind Henry, Bergkamp, Reyes, Kanu and Wiltord.

Not good enough!

So would Park and Chamack :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm

i kinda like the last line there. well, i wonder where he wants to play next season, germany?
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Fantastic NT striker.

Our hopes lie on his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 am

gunnerlistick wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:Put it this way, if Arsenal went back to 03-04 season, Bendtner would only be the 6th choice striker behind Henry, Bergkamp, Reyes, Kanu and Wiltord.

Not good enough!

I know lol, I was trying to be optimistic. Razz
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:00 pm

I would also be happy getting 10m out of him. Wenger obviously doesn't see much in him, first playing Chamakh ahead and secondly loaning him out in a moment when we lose 2 players.

There's obviously no confidence and he needs to go. Way too much ego for so little skills, anyways. Those 10m will be very useful in finding a good substitute.

I have this feeling we'll be very buzy this winter transfer window.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:10 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:

Not good enough!

They are not good enough either.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Bollocks, Park's been scoring for fun in the NT. Would love for him to be given a chance to bring some of that finishing flare to the club

As for Bendtner, it's a shame because contrary to popular belief, the guy is a really good player.........when played in the right position
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:23 am

Chamakh should of been loaned and we shouldn't of bought Park.
Bendtner is better than both of them.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 am

Emaharg wrote:Chamakh should of been loaned and we shouldn't of bought Park.
Bendtner is better than both of them.

if he had a better attitude he would've seen his way through them. i understand why he was frustrated though. wenger needs to stop sticking strikers on the wing
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:26 am

He can feck off.

He was good for a season, but when he was given the chance in arguably the biggest game we've had in the last 5 years (Barca L2), he choked.

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:35 am

^^So did half the team. And he did score a goal to put us ahead (for 2 minutes)

Bendtner is better than Park and definitely better than Charmakh. I just dont understand why Wenger keeps subbing him on the wing. Wouldn;t it make sense to switch to a 4-4-2, player Bendtner up front and VP just off him when we need goals?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:41 pm

silver wrote:^^So did half the team. And he did score a goal to put us ahead (for 2 minutes)

Bendtner is better than Park and definitely better than Charmakh. I just dont understand why Wenger keeps subbing him on the wing. Wouldn;t it make sense to switch to a 4-4-2, player Bendtner up front and VP just off him when we need goals?

I'm talking about this year's 2nd leg against Barcelona where Bendtner had a brilliant opportunity to put us through. It was the only clear cut chance we had all game, and he f*cked it up epically.

And I don't agree that Bendtner is better than Park. Park simply hasn't been given enough chances against top opposition, and once he does then we can compare them. Internationally, its no contest atm, Park is on blistering form for SK.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm

the_gooner wrote:
silver wrote:^^So did half the team. And he did score a goal to put us ahead (for 2 minutes)

I'm talking about this year's 2nd leg against Barcelona where Bendtner had a brilliant opportunity to put us through. It was the only clear cut chance we had all game, and he f*cked it up epically.

And I don't agree that Bendtner is better than Park. Park simply hasn't been given enough chances against top opposition, and once he does then we can compare them. Internationally, its no contest atm, Park is on blistering form for SK.

yes but he plays against the likes of lebanon, syria etc...hardly world beaters are they
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Park was bought for the Asian market nothing else IMO. He is a great player but not an Arsenal caliber player.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm

If Park was purchased for the purpose of appealing to the Asian then it would've been made earlier in the summer, not five days before the end of the transfer window. The lateness of the transfer suggests he wasn't a priority and the intention behind the signing was clearly to add depth to the squad since we only had two strikers at the club at the time.

Nobody signs players just to appeal to a market. If that was the case, then every decent team in the world would have a Japanese or South Korean in their squad, which clearly isn't the case. The marketing side is merely a perk, not a defining factor.

I find it pretty remarkable that people are saying Park isn't good enough for Arsenal when he's played a grand total of two games for us so far. Yeah, that's a good sample size to judge a player's quality on. Rolling Eyes

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:38 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:If Park was purchased for the purpose of appealing to the Asian then it would've been made earlier in the summer, not five days before the end of the transfer window. The lateness of the transfer suggests he wasn't a priority and the intention behind the signing was clearly to add depth to the squad since we only had two strikers at the club at the time.

Nobody signs players just to appeal to a market. If that was the case, then every decent team in the world would have a Japanese or South Korean in their squad, which clearly isn't the case. The marketing side is merely a perk, not a defining factor.

I find it pretty remarkable that people are saying Park isn't good enough for Arsenal when he's played a grand total of two games for us so far. Yeah, that's a good sample size to judge a player's quality on. Rolling Eyes

thats what im saying, really pisses me off when people judge park, they guy looks promising imo, he still need to settle in
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:If Park was purchased for the purpose of appealing to the Asian then it would've been made earlier in the summer, not five days before the end of the transfer window. The lateness of the transfer suggests he wasn't a priority and the intention behind the signing was clearly to add depth to the squad since we only had two strikers at the club at the time.

thats what im saying, really pisses me off when people judge park, they guy looks promising imo, he still need to settle in

People are only doing it because we could have got someone better...it's not like park was Wenger's first choice
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 am

gunnerlistick wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

People are only doing it because we could have got someone better...it's not like park was Wenger's first choice

like who?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:29 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

like who?

could have got Milito,Rondon,Petric,kiessling all decent strikers...it's not like they are going to cost millions
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Park was bought for the Asian market nothing else IMO. He is a great player but not an Arsenal caliber player.

South Korea came to Lebanon! I was psyched to see Park Chu-Young play because how else would I see an Arsenal player here? But he freaking got suspended! We won anyway!

Yeah totally for the Asian market, no joke.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next