Mourinho: It Is Impossible For A Spanish Club To Have A Lengthy Coach.

+3
huntsman
Magricos
The Madrid One
7 posters

Go down

Mourinho: It Is Impossible For A Spanish Club To Have A Lengthy Coach. Empty Mourinho: It Is Impossible For A Spanish Club To Have A Lengthy Coach.

Post by The Madrid One Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 pm

mourinho made some statements that left me thinking.. is he right when he says that unllike in england, etc managers cant really stay for a very long time like ferguson has with man united? he went onto call man united a special club because of what its done in the past 25 years, and went on to say that its impressive for someone to work even reach 1/4th of that time in a league like this one....

is he right? whens the last time a ferguson-esque manager spell was even heard of here?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: It Is Impossible For A Spanish Club To Have A Lengthy Coach. Empty Re: Mourinho: It Is Impossible For A Spanish Club To Have A Lengthy Coach.

Post by Magricos Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 am

Never.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: It Is Impossible For A Spanish Club To Have A Lengthy Coach. Empty Re: Mourinho: It Is Impossible For A Spanish Club To Have A Lengthy Coach.

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:42 am

never what?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:49 am

Never been heard of.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:24 am

What Huntsman said none of the current coaches are there very long. Preciado is longest serving manager in La Liga and he has been there for 5 years.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:48 am

y though? if we win many titles with mourinho, hes just gonna go because he feels accomplished enough and like he has nothing more to do? even if there arent any open clubs for him? no reason for a club to sack a winning manager ( i know i know) i think this is just way of him saying, hes not gonna stay here for too long even if he wins.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 am

He's boosting his reputation for the future.

If he stays for a long time, which he will IMO, it'll sort of prove that he's da bawse.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 am

Kevacious wrote:He's boosting his reputation for the future.

If he stays for a long time, which he will IMO, it'll sort of prove that he's da bawse.
ya if we win trophies and we give him all the tools to continue i cant see another reason for him to leave other than boredom of sorts, but if he wants to win and prove people that say he cant build and keep, wrong, he will stay.

because if he goes anywhere its gonna be england

and i dont see him going to chelsea if andre vilas boas is still there, and yes united is always an option, but i dont think it would be good for him, i think he likes a challenge, but hed always be in sir alex fergusons shadow even if he wins more cl with them if he goes there, so who knows.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 am

BTW, Mou has never lost a Championship when he was 3 pts ahead.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Well I don't think its a La Liga thing only.. Its pretty rare anywhere to have a coach serve for that long am I right? I mean 10 years is a lot, 25 is just ridiculous

Fergie was very lucky, if I'm not mistaken it took him 5 years or so to win his first trophy? I don't think any coach can be at a big club and take 5 years to win something anymore, doesn't matter about the league
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Most of the great managers look for quasi-absolute power. That the reason SAF and Wenger stay where they are... it's not possible with the big clubs in Spain imo. I think it's purely a EPL thing... don't see it going on in Bundi, Serie A or Ligue 1 either.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 pm

A 'lengthy' coach... lol... Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum