billionmillion
StevieRayVaughan
EarlyPrototype
Mamad
emassy
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Would CR7 be the fastest player to reach a century for any club - Page 2 Empty Re: Would CR7 be the fastest player to reach a century for any club

Post by Bellabong Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:06 am

Seppuku wrote:
Phritz wrote:Pretty sure Pele surpasses that (2 seasons - I think) considering his norm was 50-80 goals a season.

Pele went to Santos when he was 15. I doubt he reached the 100 goal mark by 18.

Actually he did, I checked the figures and he scored 41 goals in 38 non-friendly appearances in his first season, and scored 66 goals in 46 games in his second season.

:bow:

Also that's pretty much /thread

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Would CR7 be the fastest player to reach a century for any club - Page 2 Empty Re: Would CR7 be the fastest player to reach a century for any club

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 am

Some people can really derail a thread. :coffee:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

Billionmillion back to trolling CR7 nothing new here.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 am

He isn't used to CF position maybe because he's a winger? Put di maria there and you'll get similar results, lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:06 am

this is actually a funny thread no need to discuss, yes he is great player second best in the world and he is a big fear factor. but theres no facts that he can reach fastest. he played for .m.u, in the same team nani reached 100 goals faster than cr (or in equal games i forgot) plus nani made more assists. for portugal he is not close to 50 let alone 100. only in r.madrid he scores ton of goals thats because they score 4-5 goals every game doesnt matter if cr scores or not. i just showed that his team-mates (nani and higuain) can score as many as him even more if they take all penalties

I finished my trolling now you can continue with your discussion
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 am

Maybe because it was a totally different system at manchester united? He scored 42 goals in a season as well.. and that was when he started scoring dozens
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:28 am

:facepalm: since when does Nani has 100 goals for Man Utd.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 am

when did Nani reach 100 goals for United?
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:07 am

Prob will be the fastest, but i gues ronaldo has la liga lack of competition to thank for that
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 am

*bleep* hell. Hes asking if he can achieve the feat of the fastest century of goals u stupid shit.

stop derailing the thread billion.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:11 am

michael1 wrote:Prob will be the fastest, but i gues ronaldo has la liga lack of competition to thank for that

If you want to break an already established and difficult to break record then circumstances and chances must support you. Gods of Luck must smile upon you.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:25 am

billionmillion wrote:this is actually a funny thread no need to discuss, yes he is great player second best in the world and he is a big fear factor. but theres no facts that he can reach fastest. he played for .m.u, in the same team nani reached 100 goals faster than cr (or in equal games i forgot) plus nani made more assists. for portugal he is not close to 50 let alone 100. only in r.madrid he scores ton of goals thats because they score 4-5 goals every game doesnt matter if cr scores or not. i just showed that his team-mates (nani and higuain) can score as many as him even more if they take all penalties

Yes, well, when Nani moves to La Liga and kicks 100 goals quicker than Ronaldo i'll admit defeat
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:29 am

billionmillion wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Do you really think he is a high level scorer? Portugal says hello.
30 goals in 85 games (0.35 ratio). Compared to a real scorer batistuta who scored 81 goals in 105 games (0.77 ratio) for argentina cr is an avarage striker.

In madrid its easiest thing to score. Alone this season if higuain took all penalties for madrid he would have 12 goals and cr 9 atm..this is higuain that didnt play half of cr's minutes. And imagine what would happen if higuain played every match full 90 min and took all penalties

So kicking 53 goals in one season makes him an average striker? scratch
Yes in madrid he can score 53 because in another team he will not get 10 penalties in one season. again if higuain started all games and took all penalties he would score more than him last season

I dont say he is an avarage striker now, i said compared to a real great strikers he is an avarage. Atm moment he is a top level striker of course. thanks to his speed and positioning, his finishing is not top-level though

Come on man... You're just taking credit away from Ronaldo here...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:36 am

billionmillion wrote:this is actually a funny thread no need to discuss, yes he is great player second best in the world and he is a big fear factor. but theres no facts that he can reach fastest. he played for .m.u, in the same team nani reached 100 goals faster than cr (or in equal games i forgot) plus nani made more assists. for portugal he is not close to 50 let alone 100. only in r.madrid he scores ton of goals thats because they score 4-5 goals every game doesnt matter if cr scores or not. i just showed that his team-mates (nani and higuain) can score as many as him even more if they take all penalties

nani hasn't even scored 100 goals in his entire career including his internationals
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:03 am

Why is this thread still going on? The question was would Ronaldo be the fastest to reach a century, well the answer is no because Pele did it within two years before his balls even dropped.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 am

Di Stefano scored 100 goals in 102 games for Millonarios

In Puskas's first 106 games at Madrid he scored 112 goals

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:44 am

billionmillion wrote:Do you really think he is a high level scorer? Portugal says hello.
30 goals in 85 games (0.35 ratio). Compared to a real scorer batistuta who scored 81 goals in 105 games (0.77 ratio) for argentina cr is an avarage striker.

In madrid its easiest thing to score. Alone this season if higuain took all penalties for madrid he would have 12 goals and cr 9 atm..this is higuain that didnt play half of cr's minutes. And imagine what would happen if higuain played every match full 90 min and took all penalties

CR isn't a striker in Portugal NT.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:40 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

Yes, well, when Nani moves to La Liga and kicks 100 goals quicker than Ronaldo i'll admit defeat
ok you say in la-liga. maybe.

Theres no facts that CR can reach 100 goals tally fastest in every league.

118 goals in 292 games for M.United - 0.4 per game ratio (worse than most of todays scorers)
30 goals in 85 games for Portugal - 0.35 ratio (again bad ratio)

only in r.madrid he scored so many goals and i showed you reasons.

Here are overall career stats of some current players

D.Villa - 0.52 per game ratio (315 goals in 599 games)
C.Ronaldo - 0.47 per game ratio (251 goals in 511 games)
G.Higuain - 0.47 per game ratio (114 goals in 242 games)
Benzema - 0.42 per game ratio (121 goals in 280 games)
L.Messi - 0.61 per game ratio (231 goals in 378 games)
Drogba - 0.47 (266 goals in 560 games)

Examples from past
Batistuta - 0.67 per game ratio (390 goals in 578 games)
Ronaldo (brazilian) - 0.67 per game ratio (420 goals in 624 games)

from current players only messi comes close to batistuta and R9's per game ratio stats

So its interesting for me that what makes you to think that CR can be fastest to reach 100 in every league hmm

PS: i totally forgot m.jardel who scored 166 goals in 169 games for Porto, 34 in 43 games for galatasaray, 67 goals in 62 games for sporting. 0.97 per game ratio Shocked and he is currently playing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:48 am

Fernando Peyroteo

In terms of games taken to reach 100 goals , I'm pretty sure this guy beats everyone ever .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 pm

billionmillion wrote:Here are overall career stats of some current players

Examples from past

from current players only messi comes close to batistuta and R9's per game ratio stats
Messi will go past those players easily, as he's now scoring over 1 goals per game.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 pm

:facepalm: thread can be locked.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 pm

billionmillion wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

ok you say in la-liga. maybe.

Theres no facts that CR can reach 100 goals tally fastest in every league.

118 goals in 292 games for M.United - 0.4 per game ratio (worse than most of todays scorers)
30 goals in 85 games for Portugal - 0.35 ratio (again bad ratio)

only in r.madrid he scored so many goals and i showed you reasons.

Here are overall career stats of some current players

Examples from past

So its interesting for me that what makes you to think that CR can be fastest to reach 100 in every league hmm

PS: i totally forgot m.jardel who scored 166 goals in 169 games for Porto, 34 in 43 games for galatasaray, 67 goals in 62 games for sporting. 0.97 per game ratio Shocked and he is currently playing

In first years with Manchester Ronaldo was pure winger. he wasn't care about scoring.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 pm

And one another Important thing.

if Ronaldo keep scoring 1 goal per game in 5 years he can score another 250 goals in 250 games with Madrid ( if something bad don't happen ).

So :

250 + 251 = 501 goals
511 + 250 = 761 games

501 goals in 761 games = 0.65 goal per game

and by then he is 31. who knows he may play until 40 and score alot more goals.

the point is you can't compare retired pure strikers like Ronaldo and Batistuta with Ronaldo who is 26 and in early years of his career his job wasn't scoring goals. Ronaldo in first years was not a goalscorer. with manchester or Sporting he was a Quaresma type player. not goalscorer.

Ronaldo stats from season 2006/2007 till now ( from when he was turned to be a goalscorer ) :

291 games - 213 goals = 0.73 Goal per game

Billion you think you are smart but you are not. Ronaldo is one of the best goalscorers in history but in first 4-5 years of his career his job wasn't scoring goals.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:13 pm

so you take cr's best parts and show me stats? if we take golden years of r9 its 0.84 per game, if we take batigol's golden years its 0.82 per game, if we take villa's years its 0.74 per game, if we take messi's stats after he became goal scorer its 0.87 per game ratio. every player sucked in some times especially in young ages. I included every player's bad and good moments and showed you overall stats.batigol scored only 7 goals in his first two seasons i included it too dont worry everything is fair

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

billionmillion wrote:so you take cr's best parts and show me stats? if we take golden years of r9 its 0.84 per game, if we take batigol's golden years its 0.82 per game, if we take villa's years its 0.74 per game, if we take messi's stats after he became goal scorer its 0.87 per game ratio. every player sucked in some times especially in young ages. I included every player's bad and good moments and showed you overall stats.batigol scored only 7 goals in his first two seasons i included it too dont worry everything is fair

It's not about Young age or bad moments or something like that. Ronaldo wasn't a goalscorer in early years. he was just in wings waiting for the ball to do some tricks thats all. lol.

Ronaldo's stats with Madrid are also about +0.8 per game. and don't tell me scoring for Madrid is bla bla bla because i will say it about Messi too. who is a Barca player from the start and his job was much easier than Ronaldo.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:22 am

Billionmillion is soooo DAMN IGNORANT.
So you're claiming that Ronaldo is an average striker.
You are told he is actually a winger.
You respond by stating he goals from from the middle not the wings. Hence making him a ST or CF.

If I go by that logic Ramos is a temporary striker everytime he scores.
Dude sit down.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next