alexjanosik
BarcaKizz
billy_gr
BarrileteCosmico
Khaled
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

La Liga (Week 9): Granada vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 9): Granada vs FCBarcelona

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Bad performance from what I could see, crap stream, dull game, tired...very hard to watch.

However, I take the positive. Other certain teams on their off days lose to Levante.

These scrappy 1-0 crud performances are crucial as they give you more room for error against the stronger team down the road.

Dont read much into Messi not playing well, its football, no player can stamp their will on the game every single time.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

La Liga (Week 9): Granada vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 9): Granada vs FCBarcelona

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Dont agree with the Messi rating.
I think its just a case of him setting ridiculously high standards for himself that only he can match.
If that was any other player on the planet it would be considered a good game but since its Messi he is criticized.
I would give him a 7/10 just for that Laudrup dribble and shot in the first half. He seems to have perfected the Laudrup dribble.
I think a little perspective is required.Though he has led us to believe otherwise over the past 5,6 years he is not Superman.

Busquets was brilliant.He is a top top midfielder and his skill and technique is just phenomenal.
Congrats to Xavi for breaking the record and scoring the game winner.
I read that he has scored 25 goals in the Pep era which is an excellent return considering that its the least important part of his game and he offers so much much more.

Cesc Fabregas :facepalm:
Again looked like a clueless lamb in midfield.Was very static and didnt move at all.Thiago is much better in midfield and should always start over Fab in midfield.
I think it would be better if he plays in the forward line for the time being.With Pedro out he will get time and its best to play him there as he is poor in midfield.
He should get a DVD of Barca games this season and watch the likes of Xavi,Busquets and Iniesta move off the ball to create space for themselves.

Masch-I was his harshest critic when he came.Didnt think his transfer was necessary as Busquets is a far better midfielder.
But my word,he has proved to be an invaluable defender.A terrific signing in hindsight and I humble eat my words.
Masch :bow:

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Maschete has been one of our most consistent performers and an absolute rock at an unfamiliar position in the back this entire calender year, what a player.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Cuenca looks a decent prospect.
First time I have seen him for an extended time.Looks skilled.Didnt try anything outrageous.Kept it simple and linked up well with Maxwell.
Should be played in the Copa a lot to rest our regulars(read Messi although it probably wont happen) and also in the easier games at home.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Also why do the commentators keep pulling the tired excuse for us?
Dont think its a case of tirednes.Mostly the opponent playing very well by parking the bus and poor finishing.
The likes of Busquets,Iniesta,Fab,Maxwell,Adriano,Pedro etc have had plenty of rest.
The 2 players who might be genuinely tired are Xavi and Messi as they have played almost all our games.
But Xavi has been very good and so has Messi.
So the tiredness excuse doesnt wash with me.Players like Pedro have not performed upto standard and it has nothing to do with tiredness.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Cuenca looks a decent prospect.
First time I have seen him for an extended time.Looks skilled.Didnt try anything outrageous.Kept it simple and linked up well with Maxwell.
Should be played in the Copa a lot to rest our regulars(read Messi although it probably wont happen) and also in the easier games at home.
Agreed, he made a great cross that went along the ground right past the face of goal, too bad there was no one in there to tap it in.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:33 pm

I wouldn't really say the position is unfamiliar to him anymore LM.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:57 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I wouldn't really say the position is unfamiliar to him anymore LM.
Of course but not when he first started to play in that position he still played well though.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 am

Messi played bad but everyone has those days. Cesc should not be playing in midfield, his movement is piss poor
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Messi played bad but everyone has those days. Cesc should not be playing in midfield, his movement is piss poor
yeah actually seeing CR's game yesterday i can say that messi played very good. look at this and notice what music was selected for the video Very Happy girly and romantic music as always

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:25 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Messi played bad but everyone has those days. Cesc should not be playing in midfield, his movement is piss poor
yeah actually seeing CR's game yesterday i can say that messi played very good. look at this and notice what music was selected for the video Very Happy girly and romantic music as always

Why include CR7 in this? Do you have a crush on him dude?
I'm talking about messi and fabregas. Unnecessary trolling. Also, house music = win, don't hate.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 am

Theres nothing wrong at it dude. He is my favorite player's rival (according to some people and media but not for me). so its understandable why i included him. Maybe it was unnecessary.just take it as knee-jerk reaction scratch
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 am

billionmillion wrote:Theres nothing wrong at it dude. He is my favorite player's rival (according to some people and media but not for me). so its understandable why i included him. Maybe it was unnecessary.just take it as knee-jerk reaction scratch
Ok, understood Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2