Luca
JuvenelCuore
Cotes
Alvin89er
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez  - Page 2 Empty Re: New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez

Post by BoBo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:ahahahahahah it's a joke.

Ive been thinking a lot and now i get it... its funny cause sure u would play him alongside chiellini or maybe move cassano 2 left back instead of chiellini, i get it

BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez  - Page 2 Empty Re: New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:Tevez is a world class player, and better than any of our strikers, where not exactly flooded with world class talent...........

Del Piero is miles ahead of Tevez. As in current form, Quagliarella would tear Tevez into pieces. Tevez is currently not world Class, was, but not now.

ADP is 36. lol was better like 10 years ago, Quag, wtf has he achieved apart from being a journeyman Suspect if you believe this shit, your a retard, period.

'your a retard'. Great to hear, mind saying it 3 more times?

Anyways, track back to his days in Udine, and Napoli. Refer to his international career so far. That to me does not seem to be nothing.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:Tevez is a world class player, and better than any of our strikers, where not exactly flooded with world class talent...........

Del Piero is miles ahead of Tevez. As in current form, Quagliarella would tear Tevez into pieces. Tevez is currently not world Class, was, but not now.

ADP is 36. lol was better like 10 years ago, Quag, wtf has he achieved apart from being a journeyman Suspect if you believe this shit, your a retard, period.

You're always causing trouble, Alvin. :coffee:

You better stop before I notify Zeman. Laughing
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Quagliarella is a journeyman but Tevez is a mercenary who will quit on a team during a game

I'll take Fabio, thanks though he has already proven his worth for Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks for confirming it's brigate
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Thanks for confirming it's brigate

Alvin is not Brigate, in fact this is Alvin's first account. :coffee: ( on this forum Laughing )

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Kolarov/Cissokho
Tevez

January

Summer

ADP replacement - Jovetic
World class centre back - Hummels/Subotic

4 players there, not a 104 shit players. We need to invest in quality, 3-4 players, who make the differance, like Napoli have for exmaple Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi. The reason why we have falied for the last couple seasons is cause we brought a lot of rubbish players.

Cissokho
Hummels
Jovetic
M'villa

That's half a team of quality. And if we keep repeating this method, well become a great side again.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Thanks for confirming it's brigate

Alvin is not Brigate, in fact this is Alvin's first account. :coffee: ( on this forum Laughing )

I see.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 pm

*bleep* it, follow this method or continue to be shit.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Alvin89er wrote:*bleep* it, follow this method or continue to be shit.

Yes, you mean yourself... I know.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Luca wrote:Quagliarella is a journeyman but Tevez is a mercenary who will quit on a team during a game

I'll take Fabio, thanks though he has already proven his worth for Juventus.

Quagliarella qualifies as a mercenary as he left his hometown club ( Napoli ) in order to play for Juve, who are one of Napoli's biggest rivals. :coffee:

Quag thought joining Juve was a step up in his career. A year later, Quag is rotting on the bench, while Napoli are enjoying CL Football. Thumbs up
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Quagliarella was sent on loan when Cavani was signed....
How is that the same?
Did he refuse to come on as a substitute when Napoli asked him to? No, that was Tevez just a few weeks ago in the CL no doubt
Did he threaten to leave time and time again saying he was tired of the city, or missed his family? Sorry, Tevez again
Did he let himself get overweight and mentally unstable in the off season? Tevez again.

Rotting on the bench, Quagliarella just suffered a serious injury and yes he should be playing, no arguments here but the situations are clearly different.

The situations are not nearly comparable, nor are their mentalities...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Alvin89er wrote:Kolarov/Cissokho
Tevez

January

Summer

4 players there, not a 104 shit players. We need to invest in quality, 3-4 players, who make the differance, like Napoli have for exmaple Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi. The reason why we have falied for the last couple seasons is cause we brought a lot of rubbish players.

Cissokho
Hummels
Jovetic
M'villa

That's half a team of quality. And if we keep repeating this method, well become a great side again.
ADP is leaving in January. :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:57 pm

baresi wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:Kolarov/Cissokho
Tevez

January

Summer

Cissokho
Hummels
Jovetic
M'villa

ADP is leaving in January. :coffee:

I wish you would leave...preferably now. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 am

Luca wrote:Quagliarella was sent on loan when Cavani was signed....
How is that the same?
Did he refuse to come on as a substitute when Napoli asked him to? No, that was Tevez just a few weeks ago in the CL no doubt
Did he threaten to leave time and time again saying he was tired of the city, or missed his family? Sorry, Tevez again
Did he let himself get overweight and mentally unstable in the off season? Tevez again.

Rotting on the bench, Quagliarella just suffered a serious injury and yes he should be playing, no arguments here but the situations are clearly different.

The situations are not nearly comparable, nor are their mentalities...

Italy striker Fabio Quagliarella says his decision to join Juventus was driven by his desire to win the title and play in the UEFA Champions League. The 27-year-old made the loan switch from Napoli yesterday.

The deal is worth €4.5 million for the season to Napoli with the option of a permanent deal for a further €10.5 million at the end of the year.

Quagliarella, who scored a brace in Italy's 2010 FIFA World Cup™️ 3-2 defeat against Slovakia in South Africa, had only been at Napoli for a year after leaving Udinese.

"At Napoli the objective was to improve on last season whereas Juventus are looking to win the title and get into the Champions League," he said.

"Here it's a step forward. Inter Milan are always the team to beat but we must give it a go. We're a young team so we'll need to gel quickly and we'll try to trip everyone up."

Napoli finished a place above Juventus, in sixth, last season but while the Turin giants have spent lavishly and added nine new players, including five Italy internationals, Napoli have been very quiet in the transfer market.

But as well as ambition, Quagliarella suggested he had problems with the management in Naples. "I felt great with the fans and my team-mates," he added. "But when you don't trigger a mechanism, there's a certain feeling with others."

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1291244.html

^^^^^^When he signed with Juve.....

Fabio Quagliarella has said more arrivals during the January transfer window will mean help, not hinderance for Juventus.

The club have already hit a low point after being dumped out of the Europa League on Wednesday.

"What do I feel when they say new strikers will come? In any team you go to strikers are always needed, and so we are used to it," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"It's normal for a club to look for big players, we are a big team, so the more players the better."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/12/02/2242171/juventus-striker-fabio-quagliarella-welcomes-january

So Quag left Napoli when Cavani joined, because he was afraid that he'd never play. But, when Juve are set to sign strikers ( Toni, Matri )...Quag welcomes the competition. Rolling Eyes

Not only is Quagliarella a mercenary, but he's also a hypocrite!!!!!
:coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:19 am

Guess Quagliarella cannot handle the pressure the Serie A tournament has to offer eh Rossonero ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:26 am

Ok fair enough that he said those words- however I fail to see how that makes him a hypocrite, since it was me who assumed those things lol
not to mention he isn't going to just come out and say things like he isn't happy with new players arriving I already said he doesn't have that kind of personality, he is very professional and I admire his character.

I don't really see any comparison between him in Tevez personality wise.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 am

Luca wrote:Ok fair enough that he said those words- however I fail to see how that makes him a hypocrite, since it was me who assumed those things lol
not to mention he isn't going to just come out and say things like he isn't happy with new players arriving I already said he doesn't have that kind of personality, he is very professional and I admire his character.

Honestly Luca, do not even entertain the argument that Quagliarella = Tevez in any way. Quagliarella is miles better in terms of his character. A true gentleman.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Guess Quagliarella cannot handle the pressure the Serie A tournament has to offer eh Rossonero ? :coffee:

Yea, the mercenary ( Quag ) can't handle the pressure of the Serie A tournament. :coffee:

I bet Quag doesn't take the field at the San Paolo in a few weeks. Poor man is ashamed of himself. A disgrace to his own citta Cool

a gentleman, JNC?? I think you mean a " bastardo "...I think that's the appropriate Italian term. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:31 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:Ok fair enough that he said those words- however I fail to see how that makes him a hypocrite, since it was me who assumed those things lol

Honestly Luca, do not even entertain the argument that Quagliarella = Tevez in any way. Quagliarella is miles better in terms of his character. A true gentleman.

Fair enough :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 am

Rossonero23 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Guess Quagliarella cannot handle the pressure the Serie A tournament has to offer eh Rossonero ? :coffee:

Yea, the mercenary ( Quag ) can't handle the pressure of the Serie A tournament. :coffee:

I bet Quag doesn't take the field at the San Paolo in a few weeks. Poor man is ashamed of himself. A disgrace to his own citta Cool

a gentleman, JNC?? I think you mean a " bastardo "...I think that's the appropriate Italian term. :coffee:

Sure. Whatever you think. :coffee: He scored against Milan last year, so keep talking. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Rossonero23 wrote:

Sure. Whatever you think. :coffee: He scored against Milan last year, so keep talking. :coffee:

Mercenary/disgrace to his own city = gentleman???

I have to take into account that I'm discussing someone's character with a individual who idolizes John Gotti. :coffee:

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:54 am

Who dosen't lol? Come to Sicily almost everyone praises the mob there. Anyways,

Quagliarella > Tevez

THATS RIGHT
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:05 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Who dosen't lol? Come to Sicily almost everyone praises the mob there. Anyways,

Quagliarella > Tevez

THATS RIGHT

By your standards, Gotti would be considered a " fake Italian " as he doesn't speak Italian. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:06 am

Actually he does. Even Canada's own spoke Italian.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Quag better than Tevez, comical guys Very Happy Who's his competition Aguero? Dzeko? Balotelli? oh, it's Matri, 36 ADP, lol
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next