jibers
Khaled
25 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

""Quotes"" - Page 5 Empty Re: ""Quotes""

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 am

Khaledbarca wrote:Xavi: "We have a good enough team to make history"

Xavi Hernandez, who on Wednesday visited his summer campus, said that FC Barcelona has "a team good enough to make history". The midfielder is very excited about the season that’s about to begin.

Rested, and with new goals in mind. That’s how we now find Xavi Hernandez, who’ll return to training next Monday, when the team begins its preseason. "I'm ready to start" he said at the press conference that he offered at his summer campus, at the installations of the Sanctuari del Collell. Xavi stressed that the team has a squad good enough to continue making history. He is still very hungry.

Xavi on Alexis: “he can score and unbalance defences"

Many of the questions put to Xavi were about new signings. One of the names most mentioned was Alexis Sanchez. Xavi’s opinion about the Chilean player is that "In his repertoire he is great in a one on one situation, he can score goals, and he can unbalance defences. He’s dynamic, vertical, and direct". If his move to Barça is confirmed, Xavi said it would be a "spectacular" signing.

"Cesc is suffering"

The other name on everyone’s lips is Cesc Fabregas. Xavi acknowledged having spoken with Cesc in the Summer. "I spoke to Cesc in Ibiza and he said he was suffering, because he really wants to come. It’s what he most wants, he’s done everything he can to come and wants Arsenal to let him go" he said, although he did clarify that now everything depends on the selling club.

Bojan’s case

On the other hand, Xavi also commented on the possible departure of Bojan Krkic. "I'm sorry that he might leave, although a change of scenery might be the best for him" he said. On Fontàs and Thiago, both members of the 1st team squad from this season on, he is in no doubt. "Both players are ready, just like the other players in the squad" he concluded.

`Link (Including a Video): http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/13/n110713118393.html

Why is Cesc being such a two faced little B*tch? He tells Wenger that he will accept any decision made by Wenger and then he moans about it to Xavi.

The best part about the entire saga is that no blame is attached to Fabregas. It is all Barcelona's fault.

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickoff/blog/2011-07-13/hunter-cesc-fabregas-so-determined-leave-arsenal-he-would-be-willing-move-manchester-city

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Sacchi (ex-coach Milan):

"Football should be grateful to Guardiola and Barcelona. Without them, football would be less attractive nowadays."

"As France Football said about my Milan: after having watched this Barcelona, football will never be the same again."

"Ajax in the 1970s, Milan in the 1980-90s and this Barcelona are key teams in the history of football." [rac1]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 am

http://img01.mundodeportivo.com/2011/07/14/KAP-20110714_54185425941_53379995865_600_200.jpg

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Guardiola: “The priority is a striker”

Pep Guardiola has admitted that the club has its eye on Alexis Sánchez (Udinese) and Cesc Fàbregas (Arsenal), although he would rather sign a striker than a midfielder. He also said that the squad is as keen ever to produce good football.

In his first press conference of the 2011/12 season, Pep Guardiola has spoken about the confection of his squad. “The priority is a striker, as we have more players in midfield than up front.” The only proper names that were mentioned were those of Alexis Sánchez and Cesc Fàbregas, two players Guardiola would welcome. “As Andoni [Zubizarreta] has told me, there is enough money to sign them both, and we’ll be trying to do that”.

Alexis’s virtues

Guardiola defined the Chilean as “very young, he can play in all three attacking positions, he is an intense defender, he plays vertically, can change the game, and they tell me he’s a really nice guy”. Whatever happens to Bojan, who wants to go somewhere he can play more, it is in attack where the team is most in need. “There are midfielders in the B team that can help us out. Everything costs money, but it’s a striker we need”.

Cesc, compatible with Thiago

On Cesc, he said “last year we wanted him, but Arsenal didn’t put him on the market. This year they were willing to negotiate and we’ll be trying to reach an agreement. We’ll keep trying until the end”. Guardiola reckons he would be perfectly compatible with Thiago. “Midfield is the essence of our team and there are never too many good players here. I have never thought of it as being one or the other. Thiago has a promising future and we will try to give him minutes to show us what he can do and Cesc can help with many tactical variants. The season will be a long one”.

Rounding off the squad

On recent movements between the player and the Club, he observed that “Cesc has to do what Arsenal tells him. I’m told he has not gone on tour because he’s got injury worries and he’ll play when he’s fit. Everything we have done has been about getting permission from Arsenal … When you look at the fixture list, it’s frightening how many matches we have. We need a slightly bigger squad, we have to round it off. The Club has worked excellently over all this time”.

In this regard, he also said that Puyol and Abidal were “the best signings”. He is delighted that his captain is getting fit again, while on the South Americans he said “they now need to get some rest and they’ll be back when they can. I want them to get two or three extra weeks holiday, and the latest they’ll be back is the 8th”.

Same demands as ever

Guardiola also spoke about the return to work. “The first year is not the same as the fourth. The motivations are different, we’re a bit calmer but I am as enthusiastic as ever about my work and they are as keen as ever to play good football … There is always room for improvement, there are always things we can do better. If you don’t think that, there would be no interest”.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/19/n110719118459.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Zubizarreta, on Bojan and Alexis: “We’re near the end”

Sports director Andoni Zubizarreta has recognised that the negotiations to sign Alexis Sánchez and for Bojan Krkic¡s departure are almost complete. On Cesc, he insists that the negotiations have been clean.

Speaking together with Josep Guardiola, Andoni Zubizarreta has explained how things are going with respect to Alexis Sánchez and Bojan Krkic. “All three parties have worked hard and we understand that the negotiations are coming to an end”, he said on the Chilean, who he expects “to be with us very soon … Some endings are long-winded, but we hope that it is a happy one”.

On Bojan, he said “the agreement will be closed very soon,” in reference to the talks between AS Roma and FC Barcelona, adding that “we have decided that it’s better for him to work for himself.” The player has been excused from training with the first team in order for him to spend time sorting out his future.

No force over Cesc

The name of Cesc Fàbregas copped up once again. Zubizarreta defended the way the club has dealt with the issue. “Our position is to show the utmost respect to Arsenal, because that club owns the player. From here, our job is to make proposals and to create proposals that might be of interest to Arsenal. It is not our way to use force, although there are some people that are only interested in the way things finish. The negotiations have to be face-to-face, not behind backs”.

Solutions for Jeffren

Zubizarreta then discussed Jeffren Suárez. “He knows his situation in the squad. We are looking at the best options with him and his agent in order for him to find the best place to carry on playing football … but the market is not as active as the media is making out … the club is only receiving very limited offers.” This, he claims, is reflected by the small number of transfers this summer involving the biggest clubs in Europe.

Abidal’s new contract

Other than these comings and goings, Zubizarreta also mentioned Éric Abidal, whose contract ends on June 30, 2012. “We had proposed the renewal of his contract before his illness, and once he recovered, we restarted negotiations. From there, we shall be looking to reach an agreement” he said.

The last name he mentioned was that of Gabriel Milito, where there is no change. “Milito has a contract, he will be here on the 8th and we’ll work with him”.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/19/n110719118457.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 am

Bojan: “I want to be happy about football again”

The striker has given a farewell press conference at which he made it clear he is going to Roma in search of happiness, saying “I am 20 years old and I want to continue demonstrating what I couldn’t here”.

There were plenty of emotions at the Ciutat Esportiva for Bojan Krkic’s departure speech. He is leaving Barça for Roma and said, “I want to be happy about football again. I am 20 years old and I want to continue demonstrating what I couldn’t here … my dream was to triumph at Barça, but I am happy that another club has given me the chance to triumph”.

With respect to his new contract, Bojan is pleased about the clause for Barça to buy him back in two year’s time. “I am leaving one great club for another and both parties have an interest. So, I’m happy about that”.

Privileged position

With tears in his eyes, he said that this is “the most bittersweet moment in many years at the club” and was grateful to Puyol and Xavi for being there at Sant Joan Despí (along with director Jordi Mestre and sports director Andoni Zubizarreta). “I have been here twelve years, eleven at a top level. Especially this last year there has been a lack of confidence in me, I didn’t get much continuity, and that hurts but I also aware of things and consider myself privileged to have been part of such a magnificent team. These were four great years. I take away the positive aspects”, he said.

Some of his fondest memories have been “living together with colleagues, the cup final, my debut for Barça, my debut at the Camp Nou and my first goal,” while his less pleasant memories include “the many times they haven’t been fair with me and that’s one of the reasons why I have decided to leave. One of the last resorts was not getting to play in the final at Wembley.” But Bojan insisted that “I don’t want any controversy with Guardiola, I don’t want to speak badly about him. As a Barça member I consider him to be the best possible coach, although personally there are many things I don’t agree with”.

“Visca el Barça i visca la Roma!”

His final words were for the fans. “I want to thank all the people who have treated me so well for nine years here, all the youth players and the first team players, the media, the fans … without them I couldn’t have continued.” And to end: “I will always support Barça, I am sad to be leaving the club, but I’m very happy to be going to Roma, they have demonstrated a lot to me this last month. I hope to bring them a lot of joy. Long live Barça and long live Roma!”

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/22/n110722118504.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 am

Interesting take on Argentina by Napoli president:

"If I were Messi I would say I am not coming. Take me to court, ban me, but I am not coming to disgrace myself because I am great player. I play for Barcelona, and I am not coming to play for some idiots who don't know how to play me," De Laurentiis said, as reported by Sky Sport Italia.''

lol. ie. Argentina are so rubbish Messi should refuse to play for them.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Interesting take on Argentina by Napoli president:

"If I were Messi I would say I am not coming. Take me to court, ban me, but I am not coming to disgrace myself because I am great player. I play for Barcelona, and I am not coming to play for some idiots who don't know how to play me," De Laurentiis said, as reported by Sky Sport Italia.''

I wonder what Lavezzi's reaction was to that comment.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:45 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Interesting take on Argentina by Napoli president:

When Aurelio De Laurentis fired Roberto Donadoni, Donadoni told him president if you ask me ten questions about cinema I won't be able to answer a single but if I ask you ten questions about football you won't be able to answer a single.

Normally I would have been enraged on reading such a comment but since it comes from someone who doesn't know anything about football I decided not to bother about it until now.

I will keep it as brief as possible. Players often have to play for their national team in a different manner from which they play for their club. The best of national teams are developed by keeping the same group of players together for a few years. Just because a player is faced with difficult circumstances at his national team doesn't mean that he gives up. Ronaldinho asked to be rested for Copa America 2007 but coming from him I was not surprised. Kaka also asked for the same and I consider that the only blot on the otherwise exemplary Brazilian's career. If Messi does that I think he will lose half his respect in the football world and I for one will never have anything to do with him again. Yes it's a lot of pain trying to achieve big things for your national team but if and when you finally hold that world cup trophy over your head you realize that every drop of blood, sweat or tear that you ever shed was all more than worth it.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 am

To be fair to De Laurentis, Donadoni did nothing to deserve to keep his job during his time at Napoli, so perhaps it's not the best retort.

Obviously it shouldn't be taken seriously though, if he did say this, he's just making headlines.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 am

dostoevsky wrote:To be fair to De Laurentis, Donadoni did nothing to deserve to keep his job during his time at Napoli, so perhaps it's not the best retort.

Obviously it shouldn't be taken seriously though, if he did say this, he's just making headlines.

Yes I agree with your first point. Napoli has come by leaps and bounds since Donadoni was fired. However he is still right that the man is a movie moghul who knows nothing about football.

Your second point is spot on. Such comments should either be ignored or laughed at. You can kind of pity people who need to say such things to make headlines. It's as if you don't have something worthwhile to say, so say something stupid because people often enjoy reading stupid comments even more than they enjoy reading worthwhile comments. Take the case of Zamparini for example. Every other day he needs to tell the media how many clubs have bid E45m for Javier Pastore. Almost anyone can understand that it's Zamparini who is much more desperate to sell Pastore for a high price than any club to buy him. It makes Zamparini look like a complete clown but then he is anyway known to be that and thus doesn't need to bother about what he says.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 am

Messi: "Alexis Sanchez is a great player and a great signing for Barcelona, he'll fit in very well, both on and off the pitch." [la tercera]

Bojan: "I chose number 14 because other numbers weren't available and because great players wore it, like Cruyff or my friend Thierry Henry"

Alexis Sanchez: "The whole family thought Barcelona was the ideal club to achieve success. Playing at Barça was my dream as a kid."

Sanchez: "I'm very happy. This is the biggest club in the world and I hope to do the best I can. Also grateful for the welcome by the fans."

Seedorf (Milan): "We have to believe we can win the CL. The Barcelona factor can throw sand in your eyes, but no team is unbeatable."

Toure: "I really don't want to play against Barça in the CL. The Camp Nou, the fans, all my friends, it'd be dificult. Barcelona is my team"
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 am

sagnik92 wrote:
Bojan: "I chose number 14 because other numbers weren't available and because great players wore it, like Cruyff or my friend Thierry Henry"

You might know that while Henry was at Barcelona, Bojan was his baby. Bojan really looked up to Henry and tried to learn from him. I remember a moment when Bojan scored and celebrated joyously together with Henry.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 am

messixaviesta wrote:
sagnik92 wrote:

You might know that while Henry was at Barcelona, Bojan was his baby. Bojan really looked up to Henry and tried to learn from him. I remember a moment when Bojan scored and celebrated joyously together with Henry.
Yep Henry and Bojan certainly had their bromance. :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 am

sagnik92 wrote:
Toure: "I really don't want to play against Barça in the CL. The Camp Nou, the fans, all my friends, it'd be dificult. Barcelona is my team"

YAYA Very Happy Very Happy

Yaya will always be remembered by Barca fans!! Great Player!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 pm

That's nice of yaya to say, given how the club treated him he could feel very differently about the club Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:That's nice of yaya to say, given how the club treated him he could feel very differently about the club Laughing

That is true. He was a class act when he was with us and he is still a class act. I felt really happy for him when he scored the winning and only goal in the FA Cup final.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm

And Toure spoke some catalan. Not as good as Sylvinho's, but he could speak 60% catalan - 40% in spanish. A good example of integration. I wished Messi, Iniesta or some others also spoke more catalan.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Is Catalan very different from Spanish Free?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 pm

It's more similar to Italian than Spanish, but a native Spanish speaker can understand Catalan if it's spoken slowly.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 pm

kiranr wrote:Is Catalan very different from Spanish Free?

It's as different/similar as portugese and italian are to spanish. They are all very close languages, but in the end different languages that you need to learn a bit to understand each other.

For instances, I've never studied portuguese or Italian, and I can understand both languages quite well after travelling to those countries and watching some videos on the internet. A spanish speaker could do the same with catalan, but most are very unwilling.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Andoni Zubizarreta: “Alexis brings things to the squad that we don’t have"

The sports director for professional football, Andoni Zubizarreta, has spoken about the versatility of FC Barcelona’s latest signing, Alexis Sánchez, who he believes can play in several positions.

In his first press conference as an FC Barcelona player, Alexis Sánchez was joined by Josep Maria Bartomeu, the director responsible for the football area, and by Andoni Zubizarreta. Both of these gentlemen played an active role in signing the Chilean, and spoke about what a useful acquisition he is likely to be.

26 million plus 11.5 in variable bonuses

The man charged with introducing Alexis Sánchez to the media was Josep Maria Bartomeu. In front of a packed Sala París, Bartomeu said that Alexis “was an express request from the technical secretary” and commented that the agreement settled on a fixed transfer fee of “26 million plus 11.5 in variable bonuses”. He also explained that the Chilean “turned down better financial offers” and therefore “collaborated in being able to come to Barça”.

Bartomeu: "The variables depend on trophies won by the team, minutes played by Alexis, and Barcelona qualifying for 1/8 finals CL."

More attacking options

Andoni Zubizarreta described the club’s latest signing as “versatile and able to play in several positions … he will give us an extra edge and some aggression” as well as “offering us more options in attack”. Zubi also believes that “Alexis brings things to the squad that we don’t have right now”.

Udinese, future Gamper opposition

During the presentation he also said that part of deal with Udinese to bring Alexis Sánchez to Catalonia involves the participation of the Italian outfit in at least one edition of the Joan Gamper Trophy over the next three years, as well as one friendly match between the two clubs

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/25/n110725118531.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 pm

>>> Alexis Sanchez today in press conference!

‎"Guardiola called me, it's important to feel the coach believes in you."

"My family, especially my father, always wanted me to play for Barcelona one day. The important thing now is to adapt to the group."

"I decided I wanted to go to Barcelona when my brother told me my father would have liked me to join Barça" - father died in may

"I joined Barcelona because I want to tell my grandchildren about the trophies I won, not about the money I gained."

"Im here to learn from Messi, Xavi and the other players. Cristiano? I respect him, but I'm Alexis, Barcelona player and Chilean."

"Today I'll have a meeting with Guardiola and we'll decide then when I will start training."

note: alexis sanchez won't be presented to the fans at the camp nou because the new grass cannot yet be walked on

=====================

Alexis now wearing Barça colours

The Chilean striker has been handed his number 9 shirt and was presented on Monday as a new member of the first team.

“Guardiola phoned me and put his trust in me” said Alexis, explaining one of the reasons that he chose to come to Barcelona. He also said that his father told him one day how much he would like to see his son playing for Barça and that this also helped him to reach his decision.

Best team in the world

The Chilean admitted that he is very happy to have become a Barcelona player, and spoke about how proud he is to form part of what he calls the best team in the world. Alexis Sánchez, whose number 9 shirt will carry the name ‘Alexis’ on the back, said that his main priority is to “integrate with the group and learn from Xavi, Messi and the best players” and to make sure he can “make a good impression” both on and off the pitch. He also recognised that friendship among the squad is something he values very highly.

He also said that one of his childhood idols was Ronaldo Luiz Nazario da Lima. Alexis always found the Brazilian, who also played fo r Barça, to be a ‘phenomenon’ and modelled many things on his hero.

Alexis, who was joined by several members of the Chilean media on the day of his presentation, and admitted that it won’t be easy to earn a regular place in the first eleven because there are so many good players in the squad.

Signed for five seasons

Minutes before his official presentation, Alexis Sánchez signed a contract that binds him to Barça for the next five years. The get-out clause is worth 100 million euros and he will be joining the rest of the team as soon as Josep Guardiola considers it right. The Chilean said that on Monday afternoon he has been cited for a meeting with his new coach to talk about his future role in the team.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/25/n110725118530.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Tw Pique: "All that was missing was to see @cesc4official with Zapatero and David Cameron! Did you switch to politics, mate? Moc moc!"
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Xavi back in training on Fridau

Xavi Hernández reckons he’s feeling fit and well and is over the physical problems that have kept him training apart for the start of the pre-season. The midfielder will join the rest of the squad in training this Friday.

“I had some problems with my Achilles tendon last year and I’ve had a few problems with my calf this year, so I have started the pre-season quite gently”, explained Xavi, adding that the work he’s been doing with the Club trainers so far this pre-season: “is to help prevent any injuries”.

Xavi will be training normally this Friday and also insisted: “I hope to take part in the next few games like any other squad player”. The first game the team face is against Manchester United on Saturday, just over two months since the two met in the Champions League final: “we were by far the better team at Wembley. We held onto the ball for the all the game apart from the first 10 minutes. Even Fergusson has admitted it –something which does him a great honour”.

Thiago Alcántara

With Xavi missing the first two pre-season games, Thiago has stepped up to the plate with some well received performances and Xavi agreed with the praise the youngster is receiving: “He has an excellent level, a special talent - he has a real spark that will definitely bring a lot to the team”.

Quizzed as to whether the young midfielder could fit into a Barça side if Cesc should join the Club, Xavi drew on his own experience, explaining: “I have suffered from comparisons at the Club, but the season is long and the more good players we have, the better”. That was an opinion shared by Piqué, who sat alongside Xavi in front of the media and claimed: “there’s plenty of competition in midfield and that is positive for the team as a whole”.

Saturday’s game

Both players were speaking at the press conference to present the game against United, with the Champions League trophy they won against Fergusson’s team alongside them. The local press expressed their admiration for Barça’s style of play and Xavi explained: “there is both mental speed and speed of execution in football. We work hard on the former at Barça. For us it is important to work at keeping hold of the ball and positioning on the pitch” – a tactical lesson that we all hope to see put into practice at the FedEx Field on Saturday against the Premier League champions.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/28/n110728118572.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next