johniet
DeviAngel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chiellini :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Chiellini :(

Post by johniet Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
johniet wrote:Chiellini is definitely more solid in LB than Aston and Grosso, but the problem lies in his terrible ball control...NelCoure your stupidiness has no limits, Estigarribia is 1.81m Matri is 1.83...you seem to despise non italian players dont you?

Does that mean one can jump higher than the other ? Another stupid assumption. I know guys taller than me that cannot jump higher than me and vice-versa so nice try. :coffee:

i have to say you really made me laugh...but come on bro what have to do the headers of an striker with the ones of an LB...oh i forgot you calculated the height they both reach when they jump...and then you came here with your conclusions...

johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:31 pm

johniet wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
johniet wrote:Chiellini is definitely more solid in LB than Aston and Grosso, but the problem lies in his terrible ball control...NelCoure your stupidiness has no limits, Estigarribia is 1.81m Matri is 1.83...you seem to despise non italian players dont you?

Does that mean one can jump higher than the other ? Another stupid assumption. I know guys taller than me that cannot jump higher than me and vice-versa so nice try. :coffee:

i have to say you really made me laugh...but come on bro what have to do the headers of an striker with the ones of an LB...oh i forgot you calculated the height they both reach when they jump...and then you came here with your conclusions...

He is small, he cannot defend dominantly like guys like Patrice Evra can on LB.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
johniet wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

He is small, he cannot defend dominantly like guys like Patrice Evra can on LB.

you mean thin?? if that´s the case look at gary neville, in football not everything is about muscle.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:41 pm

No, I mean small in the sense that he is knocked over every time he is on the ball.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:45 am

Headless chicken, lacks a footballing/tactical brain. We should sell him and buy a Hummels or Subotic.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakai Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:51 am

against Catania Chiellini's man ran away towards Bonucci and that was Bonucci's man who scored. Chiellini, I think, noticed that his man ran behind and didn't expect anybody to appear, but that another guy ran out and scored

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2