The Madrid One
Adit
EarlyPrototype
Rabea
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:23 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:

LISTEN KID. BARCa preaches fair play and madrid is known for diving. Barca is a dirty club that is hypocritical. Shame on barca. serves them rgiht not to win tonight

Every clubs preaches fair play and every teams dive, including your team and every player dives, including your team and ironically the guy in your sig was one of the worst offenders.. :facepalm:

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 pm

TBH It serves them right.

Villa is a near perfect penalty taker , but Messi takes the penalties regardless.......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

CBarca wrote:
daneq wrote:
CBarca wrote:I like how everyone screams "divecelona", "refcelona" whenever a Barca player goes down, even if it's legitimate (which it often is).

I'm not speaking about today, btw, I'm just saying in general.

I REALLY would love if you guys kept doing that. I love the tears, I really do Very Happy

Legit diving?

You're an idiot.

I said a Barca player goes down, I didn't say "when they dive everybody says 'divecelona' and 'refcelona' even if it's legitimate', so until you can learn to read correctly, calling me an idiot is incredibly ironic for someone in your position.

Referees are not perfect. If Barcelona players call WOLF! 12 times a game, the referee has the right to be skeptical on the 13th "foul", even if it is legitimate.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Omniscient wrote:
CBarca wrote:
daneq wrote:
CBarca wrote:I like how everyone screams "divecelona", "refcelona" whenever a Barca player goes down, even if it's legitimate (which it often is).

I'm not speaking about today, btw, I'm just saying in general.

I REALLY would love if you guys kept doing that. I love the tears, I really do Very Happy

Legit diving?

You're an idiot.

I said a Barca player goes down, I didn't say "when they dive everybody says 'divecelona' and 'refcelona' even if it's legitimate', so until you can learn to read correctly, calling me an idiot is incredibly ironic for someone in your position.

Referees are not perfect. If Barcelona players call WOLF! 12 times a game, the referee has the right to be skeptical on the 13th "foul", even if it is legitimate.

I'm a ref. I have to deal with this, so yes I know what you're talking about.

What I don't get is how that has any relevance to what I previously said.

Props for recognizing refs aren't perfect though. Most people expect them to be (for some odd reason)- and that often leads to dissapointment.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 pm

What skill? Lol. the goalkeeper jumped exactly where the shot taken. If it was not "exactly" it would be easy goal. its luck more than skill. Example in similar situtations goalkeeper makes right decision and saves ronaldo's kick

in these situtations the penalty taker lacks accuracy

pirat

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 pm

billionmillion wrote:What skill? Lol. the goalkeeper jumped exactly where the shot taken. If it was not "exactly" it would be easy goal. its luck more than skill. Example in similar situtations goalkeeper makes right decision and saves ronaldo's kick

in these situtations the penalty taker lacks accuracy

pirat

Wait, don't break xabi's reality. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Just need this one today

epic choking at the 90th minute, doesnt get any better

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

I can't help but stop smiling right now Smile.

I wake up, check Real Madrid's score (f*ck yes) and then check Barca's score (f*ck yes), and then read about Messi's miss (f*ck yes) Smile.

I'm sorry Barca fans, but I just can't stop smiling today Smile.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 pm

penalty is all about confidence.. it does involve a fair bit of luck at times, but it is neverthless a skill .. it requires great practice and the ability to calmly beat the keeper under great pressure.. similiarly penalty saving is not just dumb luck..some keepers are better penalty savers than others who are equally good in other aspects..

having personally taken penalties in shootouts have realized that power placement,confidence, calmness are really important.. the onl time i missed a penalty in a local tourney( have hit 4 of them in different tourneys) i tried to get lucky, and just hit it without a thought.. missed the target..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Sending the keeper the wrong way takes skill as well as luck. Power and accuracy both play a part in where the ball ends up.

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 am

its a lottery because if messi didnt shot exactly where the goalkeeper jumped it would be a goal. agree or not?
He had at least 3 choices: Left, center and right. He chose right, and goalkeeper also chose right
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:03 am

forget the keeper, i knew messi was going to go that way from miles away. His body was all wrong and the run up ( wasnt even a run up ) was wrong as well

not blaming him but u could tell from his face he didnt want to take it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 am

RealGunner wrote:forget the keeper, i knew messi was going to go that way from miles away. His body was all wrong and the run up ( wasnt even a run up ) was wrong as well

He takes 70% of his PKs in that direction. If Varas studied Messi before the game, he completely owned him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am

Messi took a bad PK actually,keeper predicted it way before..even I lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:07 am

billionmillion wrote:its a lottery because if messi didnt shot exactly where the goalkeeper jumped it would be a goal. agree or not?
He had at least 3 choices: Left, center and right. He chose right, and goalkeeper also chose right

Laughing the chances of winning the lottery is like 1/10000000. Can we please stop using that shit analogy lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:07 am

lol. Penalty doesnt take skill? wut nonsense is this? for unstoppable pk goals, needs great power and even greater accuracy so that even if the gk goes the right way, he still wudnt be able to do a thing. to stop an inevitable goal.

mehssi didnt do that penalty very well, power is lacking.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:26 am

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 4 TD76y

Zealous...:coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:28 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:lol. Penalty doesnt take skill? wut nonsense is this? for unstoppable pk goals, needs great power and even greater accuracy so that even if the gk goes the right way, he still wudnt be able to do a thing. to stop an inevitable goal.

mehssi didnt do that penalty very well, power is lacking.

did you see his free kick from 30 m distance in this match?he can shoot so powerfull from that distance and he can not shoot powerfull from 11m?

luck is luck my friend, even from 22-25 m distance gk can not save messi's shoot, example

now you say messi doesnt has power to shoot from 11m?

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 am

:facepalm:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 am

@nick

the keeper moved before messi even touched the ball lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:34 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
RealGunner wrote:forget the keeper, i knew messi was going to go that way from miles away. His body was all wrong and the run up ( wasnt even a run up ) was wrong as well

He takes 70% of his PKs in that direction. If Varas studied Messi before the game, he completely owned him.
yeah maybe i agree with this. not just varas everybody studies messi. they prepared very well for this game
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:34 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 4 TD76y

Zealous...:coffee:
Hahaha, I'm sorry Ronaldo, but that's just the g*yest dance I've ever seen.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 am

RealGunner wrote:@nick

I saw that, fantastic goalkeeping, he suggested a direction to Messi.

Completely owned him, it's hard to say that he didnt choke after this.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 am

I really dont understand messi's fault here. I pause before he touches the ball, you can not predict where he will shoot. and the goalkeeper jumps before messi....it means he decided way before where he will jump. i dont know what it is other than a luck
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 am

billionmillion wrote:

I really dont understand messi's fault here. I pause before he touches the ball, you can not predict where he will shoot. and the goalkeeper jumps before messi....it means he decided way before where he will jump. i dont know what it is other than a luck
It's not luck, Penalties are a mental warfare.

The keeper moved first and suggested a direction to Messi, who lost his composure and couldnt redirect.

It's happening fast, but that's the keeper owning Messi, not Messi missing by a feat of luck.

Sometimes keepers try to move first to mess with the shooter. Messi had probably decided to shoot left already, and when he saw the keeper moving, he froze and couldnt change.

I have taken Pks before, and i have seen that happening to me. Gk would even tell it's a common strategy, not to mention that Messi always shoots left.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 am

BTW, does anyone notice the standard Barca are held to? They tie one of the best teams in the league who is undefeated in the league and I'll use your guys quotes its a "goal legacy party."

You people do realize they didn't lose the game right?

I mean all this whole thread shows is how utterly dominant Barca have been and all the hate the rest of Europe has built up from the beatings they receive at the hands of Barcelona.

Also, BTW I think this may have been Barca's first penalty in the league this year and ref's have actually been quite harsh not to give us a bunch we deserved, but yes, you brain surgeons are right it's the conspiracy again showing it's ugly head. The delusion of some people is really just incredible.

The funniest part of this whole thread is the people who claim to want La Liga to be more competitive and then act like a tie to a top 4 team is a really bad result, again it's just amazing.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next