The Madrid One
Adit
EarlyPrototype
Rabea
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 am

Upset? Me? I've never been upset in my storied career :coffee:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 am

jiopsi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:I see many people are upset tonight.
And most of them Madrid fans. banana

including.................
xabi TMO Zelous DNA guy... Laughing

In addition to...............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 am

Rich and successful people don't get upset, just slightly perturbed... :coffee:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 am

why hasnt noone mentioned Campana at the age of 18 making his first start
one of the most impressive players in the U-19s in the summer
he will do great things in his career...
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 am

jiopsi wrote:

Coming from the kid who spent the last 3-4 hours on this site fabricating ludicrous conspiracy claims because Barcelona lost and the referee only gave 1 penalty after 3 dives.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 am

Zealous wrote:Upset? Me? I've never been upset in my storied career :coffee:
You fail to answer my question.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:42 am

barca 2011 wrote:

Just saw your question so sorry if I didn't answer it fast enough for you. Being rich, handsome and talented means I am a busy man :coffee:

Kanoute standing in front of the ball is a non issue as far has juding his character goes, it has nothing to do with being classy/unclassy. So he stands in front of the ball and touches it a little bit to try and mess with Messi's head. Just put the ball back and take the penalty it not a big deal.

He gets a yellow for it and usually that would be the end of the story. But as we have seen with Barca time and again what the referee decides is never enough. Barca players always feel the need to get a word in or seek their own justice for whatever reason. Cesc runs his mouth and gets pwned pretty hard. Kanoute at that point has stopped giving f*cks and decides to shut the brat up.

Anyway what Kanoute did in this game is out of character as he is usually very calm. Something was off and it wasn't Barca's "wet t-shirt contest" kits.

Last edited by Zealous on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 am

Omniscient wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Coming from the kid who spent the last 3-4 hours on this site fabricating ludicrous conspiracy claims because Barcelona lost and the referee only gave 1 penalty after 3 dives.
Yeah, 1/1000 is more probable than 999/1000. Now who's the kid here son? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 am

Zealous wrote:

Just saw your question so sorry if I didn't answer it fast enough for you. Being rich, handsome and talented means I am a busy man :coffee:

Kanoute standing in front of the ball is a non issue. It has nothing to do with being classy/unclassy. So he stands in front of the ball and touches it a little bit to try and mess with Messi's head.

He gets a yellow for it and usually that would be the end of the story. But as we have seen with Barca time and again what the referee decides is never enough. Barca players always feel the need to get a word in or seek their own justice for whatever reason. Cesc runs his mouth and gets pwned pretty hard. Kanoute at that has stopped giving f*cks and decides to shut the brat up.

Anyway what Kanoute did in this game is out of character as he is usually very calm. Something was off and it wasn't Barca's "wet t-shirt contest" kits.

Kanoute kicking the ball away is also out of his character but he did it aswell.

Face it Kanoute = asshole

aint it you madridista who say that guardiola is false? And here you have the perfect example of kanoute being an asshole

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:56 am

How is my opinion of Guardiola relevant here? I say Guardiola has a persona he shows the media and is very political in his responses. That doesn't mean he is secretly an asshole that just means I feel he isn't giving his true opinion.

Someone here has to face a fact and it's not me.

Kanoute the philanthropist who everyone is Spain likes and respects despite playing for that village club Sevilla is pissed at you for some reason. Calling everyone who seems to magically not bend over for you an asshole makes about as much sense as Jiopsi's crazy conspiracy thread.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:57 am

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 am

Zealous wrote:How is my opinion of Guardiola relevant here? I say Guardiola has a persona he shows the media and is very political in his responses. That doesn't mean he is secretly an asshole that just means I feel he isn't giving his true opinion.

Kanoute the philanthropist who everyone is Spain likes and respects despite playing for that village club Sevilla is pissed at you for some reason. Calling everyone who seems to magically not bend over for you an asshole makes about as much sense as Jiopsi's crazy conspiracy thread.

Sevilla is pissed at me? I didn't know that..
Sevilla is the team that dives the most, more than either of Barca and Madrid. There is a reason why they are THE most hated team in Spain.

I don't like Sevilla for things like this

--

My point was that, Kanoute might not be as classy as he act.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:00 am

Zealous wrote:How is my opinion of Guardiola relevant here? I say Guardiola has a persona he shows the media and is very political in his responses. That doesn't mean he is secretly an asshole that just means I feel he isn't giving his true opinion.

Fabregas did say something offensive. There is no doubt about it.

But Kanoute does not get angry without an extreme reason because he does philanthropy and everyone likes him in Spain? You are making a giant leap of faith there Zeal...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 am

Zealous wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

Kanoute standing in front of the ball is a non issue as far has juding his character goes, it has nothing to do with being classy/unclassy. So he stands in front of the ball and touches it a little bit to try and mess with Messi's head. Just put the ball back and take the penalty it not a big deal.

He gets a yellow for it and usually that would be the end of the story. But as we have seen with Barca time and again what the referee decides is never enough. Barca players always feel the need to get a word in or seek their own justice for whatever reason. Cesc runs his mouth and gets pwned pretty hard. Kanoute at that point has stopped giving f*cks and decides to shut the brat up.

So.......... its ok to be a Dick as long as its just this one time, no matter how immature that was. Fine. What did Cesc say? Do u know? And why bring in the irrelevant t shirt reference?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 am

Read my post again....

I said that everyone likes Kanoute despite him playing for that village club Sevilla.

I understand your point and I whole heartedly disagree. Kanoute doesn't act classy, he is classy. Read up on him maybe you'll learn something you didn't know.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 am

Zealous wrote:Read my post again....

I said that everyone likes Kanoute despite him playing for that village club Sevilla.

I understand your point and I whole heartedly disagree. Kanoute doesn't act classy, he is classy. Read up on him maybe you'll learn something you didn't know.

Anyway, he might be classy but he aint a saint. Even the classy ones loses their cool or am I wrong?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:07 am

@Krinar

Not really sure what point you are trying to make. Kanoute is calm by nature, anyone who watches him play for a while knows this.

@Barca2011

Being a dick? All he did was stand in front of a ball for two seconds and touched it. He got a deserved yellow for it so what more do you f*cking want? Are we going to judge his calm character based on that? Because I though I made it clear that it was out of character and he probably did it because something proved him to play hard ball.

Jeez, anyone not bending over and offering lube is a dick and asshole now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 am

U may never admit it but u know damn well know that if the exact same scenario happened with Madrid in the place of barca, you would not say the same thing. Say what you say.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 am

Zealous wrote:@Krinar

Not really sure what point you are trying to make. Kanoute is calm by nature, anyone who watches him play for a while knows this.

@Barca2011

Being a dick? All he did was stand in front of a ball for two seconds and touched it. He got a deserved yellow for it so what more do you f*cking want? Are we going to judge his calm character based on that? Because I though I made it clear that it was out of character and he probably did it because something proved him to play hard ball.

Torres was called a dick when he did that against Man Utd..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:10 am

@Barca2011

He made a conscious decision to do something "out of character", but Fabregas is entirely at fault for Kanoute lashing out? There is something contradictory in there.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 am

harhar11 wrote:

Anyway, he might be classy but he aint a saint. Even the classy ones loses their cool or am I wrong?

So he has to be a saint for Barca to be not innocent in this scenario scratch . He's a calm player by nature, that should be enough.

Nobody is perfect though I agree. Anyone can lose their cool but different people have different thresholds the question is what caused him to lose his cool? I'm no expert but I think the reason he lost his cool is the same reason, Drogba lost his cool, the same reason, Motta lost his cool, the same reason Van Persie lost his cool, the same reason Iker, Ozil, Ramos and Marcelo lost their collective cool. Sooner or later you have to notice a pattern.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 am

@Barca2011

Bending over and offering lube is optional, I'm just saying that it was retarded and I can't think of such an immature and unnecessary act in a pro game (not saying he should be crucified, but if CR7 was in the exact same scenario, I'm sure you would think otherwise.) Out of character or not, how old is he?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 am

zizzle wrote:i love this Barca Madrid shit, so entertaining
go on guys...

Too many Barca and Madrid fans.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 am

barca 2011 wrote:

U may never admit it but u know damn well know that if the exact same scenario happened with Madrid in the place of barca, you would not say the same thing. Say what you say.

You don't know me so please stop acting like you do, it's quite arrogant of you :coffee:

@Krinar

You aren't in Kanoute's head so you can't say a "concious" decision was made. Who says to himself "I will lose my cool now." it's a reactionary thing. Besides I'm saying he was probably provoked over the course of the game.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:18 am

Zealous wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

You don't know me so please stop acting like you do, it's quite arrogant of you :coffee:

@Krinar

You aren't in Kanoute's head so you can't say a "concious" decision was made. Who says to himself "I will lose my cool now." it's a reactionary thing. Besides I'm saying he was probably provoked over the course of the game.

I don't know u, I just read your posts.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 am

barca 2011 wrote:

@Barca2011

Bending over and offering lube is optional, I'm just saying that it was retarded and I can't think of such an immature and unnecessary act in a pro game (not saying he should be crucified, but if CR7 was in the exact same scenario, I'm sure you would think otherwise.) Out of character or not, how old is he?

You watch Barca regularly I'm sure you can think of something worse.

(Did you see what I did there?I'm assuming I know who you are and how you think, it's kind of fun )
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next